PDA

View Full Version : Im Not A Scammer

KingMerlin
08-17-2014, 10:03 PM
As many of you know I "Scammed" I didnt scam i got blamed for scamming at the world Invest, If You think i scam your wrong FreeSamples Blamed it on me For stealing a Door mover and Stealing A Butterfly and Lep Witch were Both mine The other admins Clamed as theres For The people that Think i scam all i can tell you is Belive what you want to belive I Didnt do it... For the other people that took the time to read this then Thank you...~KingMerlin
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

JakeFrost
08-17-2014, 10:09 PM
As many of you know I "Scammed" I didnt scam i got blamed for scamming at the world Invest, If You think i scam your wrong FreeSamples Blamed it on me For stealing a Door mover and Stealing A Butterfly and Lep Witch were Both mine The other admins Clamed as theres For The people that Think i scam all i can tell you is Belive what you want to belive I Didnt do it... For the other people that took the time to read this then Thank you...~KingMerlin
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

It's alright man, just apologize and try to explain to them that you did not scam. If they choose not to listen, and still accuse you, just be the better person and walk away.[:

Warp Rat
08-17-2014, 10:12 PM
It's alright man, just apologize and try to explain to them that you did not scam. If they choose not to listen, and still accuse you, just be the better person and walk away.[:

I believe you, I know your trusted.

JakeFrost
08-17-2014, 10:15 PM
I believe you, I know your trusted.

Sorry, what do ya mean?:sweatdrop:

Warp Rat
08-17-2014, 10:15 PM
Sorry, what do ya mean?:sweatdrop:

I meant to reply to KingMerlin, lol srry.

JakeFrost
08-17-2014, 10:19 PM
I meant to reply to KingMerlin, lol srry.

Oh ok haha.