PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know how to put up a 2nd signature?

Pyroworld
08-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Well, do you? I've seen people with 2nd signatures below their posts. When I try to put up a 2nd signature it just says: Error occurred, 2 signatures not allowed. Something like that. I really want to know!

Thanks!

Megazork
08-18-2014, 11:06 PM
I didn't even know you could put up a second signature. But I mean, what's the point? It should be limited to one signature. I'm pretty sure whatever you have to say or implement into a signature can fit into one single one. If we had more than one signatures, do you know the giffy spams? It's ironic for me to say that since I have a large signature and if there was a second one, I would use it immediately but it would probably be a hell for people on mobile.

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Umm... Megazork... You have 4 signatures -_-

Spotlight
08-19-2014, 12:30 AM
I didn't even know you could put up a second signature. But I mean, what's the point? It should be limited to one signature. I'm pretty sure whatever you have to say or implement into a signature can fit into one single one. If we had more than one signatures, do you know the giffy spams? It's ironic for me to say that since I have a large signature and if there was a second one, I would use it immediately but it would probably be a hell for people on mobile.

I think he's referring to adding another picture to his signature :sweatdrop:

Yoshly
08-19-2014, 12:32 AM
To make a signature, follow these steps.

First, click Forum Actions. Once you have click Forum Actions there should be something underneath it. There should be Mark Forums Read, General Settings, and Edit Profile. Click General Settings.

Next, look at the left hand side of the screen. Scroll down until you have seen Edit Signature. Click Edit Signature.

Now you should be able to type anything you want in your signature. Just make sure that you do not put any inappropriate things in your signature. Also, you are free to put pictures or GIFs in your signature, as long as they are not inappropriate.

Havoc
08-19-2014, 12:44 AM
I know what he means, you use www.tinypic.com. Choose a photo then click the big button that says "UPLOAD NOW!" It some times says an add. Just answer the "Please enter:" question. Then click "UPLOAD NOW!" Again. The second one down says, "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards." Just copy the link in that. Then go to your signature on the forums and paste it into there. Please note that you can only have 4 images/gifs in your signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Now for gifs you have to copy the gif. Then, you go to your signature. Add before you paste. Now paste your gif. Add .gif after that, and then add . It should work after that.