PDA

View Full Version : Robbery...

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 05:11 AM
Hey guys, this is off topic to growtopia but... There is actually a burglar trying to steal our stuff. I'm really scared and we've called the police but he always gets away. I am super scared right now. 😫😫

TrishaxKris
08-19-2014, 05:13 AM
Hey guys, this is off topic to growtopia but... There is actually a burglar trying to steal our stuff. I'm really scared and we've called the police but he always gets away. I am super scared right now. 😫😫

Then what are you doing here on the internet .-. Go out there and call the police, call the military or whatever security system there is in your home.

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 05:14 AM
Then what are you doing here on the internet .-. Go out there and call the police, call the military or whatever security system there is in your home.

Don't you get it? We HAVE called the police.

TrishaxKris
08-19-2014, 05:16 AM
Don't you get it? We HAVE called the police.

Then why are you still here? Hide somewhere, not go on the forums just to post about your situation. Grab something to defend yourself, grab a stick or something that can actually protect you or disable the thief/thieves.

biteaminseed
08-19-2014, 05:16 AM
go after him with a 2x4 or a hockey stick

Caesar_Growtopian
08-19-2014, 05:18 AM
The 978 can give you a flamethrower.

Tony
08-19-2014, 05:21 AM
Lock your self int the restroom and wait it out is better if they steal stuff instead of your life

Sheth
08-19-2014, 05:52 AM
Guys, you do realize you've told him to hide and he probably won't reply to this thread anytime soon..

(Assuming he's hiding.)

Elusive
08-19-2014, 06:18 AM
You should buy a huge lock, aha I'm kidding..

I'm sure he won't come back again, try not to worry about it. Just don't do anything hasty if and when he comes back. Again, trust me he won't come back, it'd be wiser to rob a different house than the same one over and over again.

optimuswhat
08-19-2014, 06:21 AM
I don't think suggesting to disarm the thief is a good idea.
That's pretty dumb, actually. Don't ever try that.

SAMDACAT
08-19-2014, 06:31 AM
Hey guys, this is off topic to growtopia but... There is actually a burglar trying to steal our stuff. I'm really scared and we've called the police but he always gets away. I am super scared right now. ν ½νΈ«ν ½νΈ«

Was this him?He tried to hurt Seth!

PannyFlan
08-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Well... my family tried to act perfect and fancy, which make robbery tried to come our house, ever since I spread gossip about. Sister and brother acting demons and both of them tried to hit me with a metal pipe, I think that when the Robbery ended :sweatdrop:. My mom got 10 stacks of wooden platform when we ready to smack that robbery, 2 baseball bat, Big fan, christmas tree and more...

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Hey guys, just like sheth said... I was hiding. But I'm back and ready to roll! 😘

PolarisHD
08-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Hey guys, just like sheth said... I was hiding. But I'm back and ready to roll! 😘

What happened to the thief? Did he get away or did he get caught? Glad to know your safe :hat:

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 02:38 PM
What happened to the thief? Did he get away or did he get caught? Glad to know your safe :hat:

I think he's coming back... I'm not sure. He didn't get caught yet so that's not a good sign 😫

PolarisHD
08-19-2014, 02:47 PM
I think he's coming back... I'm not sure. He didn't get caught yet so that's not a good sign 😫

Oh. If someone tries to rob my stuff inside the house, I would kick him right in the http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/crave/mixed_nuts.jpg. Then hit him with a stick or something. Pretty sure that isn't the safest thing to do but hey, better attack him before he attacks you.

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 02:52 PM
You should buy a huge lock, aha I'm kidding..

I'm sure he won't come back again, try not to worry about it. Just don't do anything hasty if and when he comes back. Again, trust me he won't come back, it'd be wiser to rob a different house than the same one over and over again.

The guy stole my longboard and my dad's wallet with his money inside it... -_____-

Boomer
08-19-2014, 03:10 PM
The guy stole my longboard and my dad's wallet with his money inside it... -_____-

Next time he comes, get a baseball bat, and if he tries to attack you, smack the :poop: outa him.

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Next time he comes, get a baseball bat, and if he tries to attack you, smack the :poop: outa him.

I would've. He just keeps getting away ;_;

Cork
08-19-2014, 03:13 PM
Then why are you still here? Hide somewhere, not go on the forums just to post about your situation. Grab something to defend yourself, grab a stick or something that can actually protect you or disable the thief/thieves.

Stick... GRAB A LIGHT SWORD.

Boomer
08-19-2014, 03:16 PM
I would've. He just keeps getting away ;_;

Got a bow and arrow?

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 03:18 PM
Stick... GRAB A LIGHT SWORD.

Right. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pyroworld
08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP......

PannyFlan
08-19-2014, 05:07 PM
If you got any siblings, call the demons come out and fight them. And use a Christmas tree.