PDA

View Full Version : Yet anothe Cubic Castles Thread.

MySuperCookie
08-19-2014, 10:04 AM
Well, since there are already like dozens of Cubic Castles threads in Tavern, I thought it could be good to create another one :crazy:

Anyways, many people recommend this game and I tried it already, surprisingly, it's amazing, it doesn't lag, even tho' it's in 3D!

Im thinking of leaving Growtopia to play this game a bit, and I'm gonna be addicted while it's in Android.

If you wanna find me I'm ''Cooki'' :o

See you In-Game! :hug:

Trollrage
08-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Well, since there are already like dozens of Cubic Castles threads in Tavern, I thought it could be good to create another one :crazy:

Anyways, many people recommend this game and I tried it already, surprisingly, it's amazing, it doesn't lag, even tho' it's in 3D!

Im thinking of leaving Growtopia to play this game a bit, and I'm gonna be addicted while it's in Android.

If you wanna find me I'm ''Cooki'' :o

See you In-Game! :hug:
I don't understand this game :scratch:

MySuperCookie
08-19-2014, 10:12 AM
I don't understand this game :scratch:

Why? It's not that hard :panic:

atwistoffate
08-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Yup i'm thinking of leaving Grow for Cubic castle :cry: I rather play Cubic castle
with a nice community rather than Grow that gets boring and the community is broken

MySuperCookie
08-19-2014, 10:21 AM
Yup i'm thinking of leaving Grow for Cubic castle :cry: I rather play Cubic castle
with a nice community rather than Grow that gets boring and the community is broken

Yes, it's very nice to communicate with people same as you, I mean, the game look pretty new, and there are not so many ''Pros'' :D

Thou, wanna play with me? :panic:

atwistoffate
08-19-2014, 10:25 AM
Yes, it's very nice to communicate with people same as you, I mean, the game look pretty new, and there are not so many ''Pros'' :D

Thou, wanna play with me? :panic:

Sure :yeah:

MySuperCookie
08-19-2014, 10:45 AM
Sure :yeah:

Y U NO ADD MEI!? :sweatdrop:

atwistoffate
08-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Y U NO ADD MEI!? :sweatdrop:

Just added you

atwistoffate
08-19-2014, 11:17 AM