PDA

View Full Version : Cubic Castles VS GrowTopia

Paine
08-19-2014, 07:32 PM
I want to play Cubic Castles so bad but I don't have any device capable of getting it!
I tried it once on my brothers iPad (He got mad and deleted it!) The game is boss.
So I want to ask, which game is better?

MeeMo11
08-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Its a tough choice they are both really good.
I would choose both but thats no help..

Master
08-20-2014, 12:52 AM
Cubic Castles. First vote it is.

lsaac2
08-20-2014, 12:54 AM
Can't beat growtopia.

Sally1890
08-20-2014, 01:08 AM
Growtopia. All the way dude. You don't realize how hard it was for me to build. I was trying to block a hole deep inside like about 2 blocks deep. I ended up making a box around the hole not even able to aim at the hole. I can't go in it and put a block on top either. So I broke some blocks around it and finally got it in. ._. And you get scammed there easily. if you don't have this thing called a "Person Sentry" anyone can steal your things. Personal sentry is 100 cubits which is hard to get if you don't buy cubits. Unless you want to block your entrance. But ehhh...You can't zoom in either which really kind of sucks...

Liammagoo
08-20-2014, 01:22 AM
Cubic castles is a new game, and growtopia has been around for over 18 months, keep that in mind when voting.

Now growtopia has a vast majority of items, events, Secrets, tricks and worlds but it's community is so terrible! People are worshipped as gods and will say whatever they can say, no matter who to and what.

Cubic castles takes away a lot of the items for the. Third dimension and a more mature community. Sme aspects such as world sharing and trading are missing but the game is still new.

Growtopia's a fun game, but Cubic castles gets my vote for one reason: The community.

Sally1890
08-20-2014, 01:43 AM
Well actually tbh I like both in many ways....so yea..Well my opinion is no help then. LOL. But Growtopia has improved so greatly, I would vote it as the best.