PDA

View Full Version : Why do ppl belive in god

Félix Berrios
08-19-2014, 11:21 PM
last week i had a Hugo lost i lost my gramos he had cáncer and i beged god to dont take him but he died i rember all the times i stayed late whatching boxing whit him why dint god helped me from one on i dont belive in god why do ppl think it exsist

alias
08-19-2014, 11:22 PM
because a big book told me to.

JakeFrost
08-19-2014, 11:23 PM

Can you please answer his question seriously? He is going through a hard time, and you try to be funny, which you aren't.-_-

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-19-2014, 11:23 PM
last week i had a Hugo lost i lost my gramos he had cáncer and i beged god to dont take him but he died i rember all the times i stayed late whatching boxing whit him why dint god helped me from one on i dont belive in god why do ppl think it exsist

Your grammar hurt me.
Anywho, it's a religion. Some people belive it, some people don't.

Sheth
08-19-2014, 11:24 PM
Instead of asking God to do things for you 24/7, try preaching the gospel and help Him.

Everything happens for a reason, remember that.

JOCY2211
08-19-2014, 11:25 PM
God takes great people for a reason he gives us problems to make us learn from mistakes. God can be real or fake it doesn't matter aslong you believe in what you do. I'm catholic so it's not just god many more people. Just keep ur head up aight god took ur grandpa for a reason cause god needed him...

Thermo
08-19-2014, 11:26 PM
God does not follow your commands, you go to church, also, this is not growtopia related -.-

PacksForAll
08-19-2014, 11:27 PM
Please dont talk about religious matter in the forums. Especially since it has nothing to do about growtopia

Disaster
08-19-2014, 11:37 PM
Your grammar hurt me.
Anywho, it's a religion. Some people belive it, some people don't.

I believe in the Christian God .

FreeSamples
08-19-2014, 11:39 PM
My god, the Christian god, looks at the big picture. He does not follow your orders and commands. Possibly, God wanted your grandpa to go to where god desires him to be! ;o

Brennanber
08-19-2014, 11:44 PM

To benefit from god you have to have to know it. It doesn't work like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Because one of few books dating back a couple thousand years ago told me to*

SquidSystem
08-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Instead of asking God to do things for you 24/7, try preaching the gospel and help Him.

Everything happens for a reason, remember that.

Thank God there's at least ONE sensical post.

Hakma
08-20-2014, 12:04 AM

God is complicated. He says he's forgiving and merciful and all holy but he doesn't get two shits about real world situations and people suffering for things they don't deserve.

atwistoffate
08-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Yup this thread will not be normal :sweatdrop:

Disaster
08-20-2014, 12:09 AM
God is complicated. He says he's forgiving and merciful and all holy but he doesn't get two shits about real world situations and people suffering for things they don't deserve.

You have a invalid statement to prove look at this ->45773

MySpice
08-20-2014, 12:18 AM
Why do people like you NOT believe in God?

Spotlight
08-20-2014, 12:21 AM
IMO I don't believe in god. I can go into over 10 paragraphs why, but I won't.

PolarisHD
08-20-2014, 12:30 AM

Everything happens for a reason you know. I know losing your loved ones might be though but I don't think your loved ones would want you to be sad. They want you to be happy instead. On a brighter note, your grandpa is in a safer place now. And yes, I believe in God.

Hakma
08-20-2014, 12:32 AM
If there was nothing billions of years before you were born. Why would death be any different

Paragon!
08-20-2014, 12:34 AM
/fp /fp /fp /fp /fp...

Ask KNOWLEDGE to God... God ever have reasons to do the things. If your parent died can be because he was to suffer too much if survive... Dont get sad and rage with God, he loves you, and your parent can be in a infinite better place now...

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-20-2014, 12:49 AM
Why do people like you NOT believe in God?

Which kind of god?
Christian God, Greek Gods, Roman Gods, Egyptian Gods, Aztec Gods...Which is it? XD

Obviously the Christian god our lord and savior.

Tohru
08-20-2014, 01:16 AM
People believe in God because they want something to focus on. Something to believe in, to always believe there is someone who can help them.

If you don't believe in God, don't say it. There are very arguemental people who will probably bash you for that. (No offense.)

This happens to me all the time. I beg for something (which I rarely do) that will benefit my future, but it has not happened yet.

Nothing is perfect, just the way you want it. There has to be a twist to it, or just simply end up what you didn't expect.

#ExpectTheUnexpected

I'm not telling what I believe in; I'm not a religious person anyway.

Ilikecats
08-20-2014, 01:18 AM
I think my dead grandma watches over me to keep me safe cause god told het to...... Cause I here sounds in my house every since she passed away.....

Hakma
08-20-2014, 01:31 AM
I think my dead grandma watches over me to keep me safe cause god told het to...... Cause I here sounds in my house every since she passed away.....

I think those are just rats that are just foraging the spare skittles you dropped at lunch.

Ilikecats
08-20-2014, 01:33 AM
I think those are just rats that are just foraging the spare skittles you dropped at lunch.

Haha no it's like foot steps...... And stuff moves by it self.... Only happens when I'm alone....

Félix Berrios
08-20-2014, 01:40 AM
God takes great people for a reason he gives us problems to make us learn from mistakes. God can be real or fake it doesn't matter aslong you believe in what you do. I'm catholic so it's not just god many more people. Just keep ur head up aight god took ur grandpa for a reason cause god needed him...

Thz i kinda fell better thx u

optimuswhat
08-20-2014, 01:43 AM
I'm just putting this out there:
To all you believers, I would refrain from calling people who don't believe in God "strange", "weird", "stupid", etc. It will cause an argument.
To all you non-believers, don't insult people who believe. The same applies to what I said to believers.

Just... Don't cause any arguments. Please.

atwistoffate
08-20-2014, 01:44 AM
Thz i kinda fell better thx u

You over reacting... You said you don't believe in God no more because one of your relative
died which is a stupid excuse if your a believer, and basically your saying
he should save every person on earth which won't happen :prophet:

Félix Berrios
08-20-2014, 02:08 AM
You over reacting... You said you don't believe in God no more because one of your relative
died which is a stupid excuse if your a believer, and basically your saying
he should save every person on earth which won't happen :prophet:

My aunt has died my other grampaand my big bro :(

Reballoo
08-20-2014, 02:23 AM
I see this too much... Just because something bad happened to you, does not mean god desn't exist. Everybody dies. Would you rather he never make it to heaven? It is life. God does not mess with life. Bad things happen all the time. You can not blame god for that, it is the satan's fault. Everything will be ok. I assume he passed peacefuly? If so, then that is not a bad thing. We are all supposed to die. Any bad event happening to you is no reason to stop believing in god... I see people doing that too much. You can be angry with him, that is fine, and tou can't really help it, but I don't think it should cause you to all of a sudden stop believing he exists...

Ps. Anybody who thinks I should keep my religion out of things, I don't care. He asked, so I answered. If you don't like it, move on, ignore my post.

- - - Updated - - -

My aunt has died my other grampaand my big bro :(

That is just bad luck. Like I said, we all have a due date, and they just reached theirs. We all have to die. Life is just a pre-test for your final exam. God has a plan for all of us.

- - - Updated - - -

People believe in God because they want something to focus on. Something to believe in, to always believe there is someone who can help them.

If you don't believe in God, don't say it. There are very arguemental people who will probably bash you for that. (No offense.)

This happens to me all the time. I beg for something (which I rarely do) that will benefit my future, but it has not happened yet.

Nothing is perfect, just the way you want it. There has to be a twist to it, or just simply end up what you didn't expect.

#ExpectTheUnexpected

I'm not telling what I believe in; I'm not a religious person anyway.

I don't expect anything from God. There is no reason for what I believe in, I just believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Which kind of god?
Christian God, Greek Gods, Roman Gods, Egyptian Gods, Aztec Gods...Which is it? XD

Obviously the Christian god our lord and savior.

I like to think they are all the same, we just interpret them differently, and as long as we believe in one of them, we go to heaven.

- - - Updated - - -

Please dont talk about religious matter in the forums. Especially since it has nothing to do about growtopia

I like talking about stuff like this. It feels good to get your opinion out. Mentally healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe in the Christian God .

High five!

- - - Updated - - -

My god, the Christian god, looks at the big picture. He does not follow your orders and commands. Possibly, God wanted your grandpa to go to where god desires him to be! ;o

High five!