PDA

View Full Version : My Items are Missing [ Cubics Castle ]

TrishaxKris
08-20-2014, 02:08 PM
I lost everything rare, including bunny ears, that sentry thing to lock chests,doors, and all the stuff supervarken HAD taken from me, it's either a bug/glitch, or supervarken took them again... ( He might have hacked? )

This game is totally messed up T_T

My items were missing after the server had finished fixing its error...

PolarisHD
08-20-2014, 02:10 PM
I lost everything rare, including bunny ears, that sentry thing to lock chests,doors, and all the stuff supervarken HAD taken from me, it's either a bug/glitch, or supervarken took them again... ( He might have hacked? )

This game is totally messed up T_T

That also happened to me. I put all of my stuff that I got from those gift box thing to my chest. Just mined for a while but when I came back, it was all gone.

TrishaxKris
08-20-2014, 02:15 PM
That also happened to me. I put all of my stuff that I got from those gift box thing to my chest. Just mined for a while but when I came back, it was all gone.

o.O This game is really messed up and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't like that, I still had my ordinary clothes, ONLY the rare stuff was gone, so probably a hacker...

Spotlight
08-20-2014, 02:19 PM
I tried cubic castles and I don't know what to do
Can anyone help me out? My name is spotlight and my realm is spot's hq

TrishaxKris
08-20-2014, 02:27 PM
I tried cubic castles and I don't know what to do
Can anyone help me out? My name is spotlight and my realm is spot's hq

kk addin ya right now...

Hakma
08-20-2014, 02:28 PM
King Arthurs gold wouldn't do this crop. Go look it up on gadget. King Arthurs gold

TrishaxKris
08-20-2014, 02:35 PM
King Arthurs gold wouldn't do this crop. Go look it up on gadget. King Arthurs gold

;-------------;