PDA

View Full Version : Exercising!!! =D

Luminesce
08-20-2014, 10:19 PM
Hi there everyone! :)
You know what I've realized after MONTHs on the forums?

I've never done a guide! Yes really. Hehe. So I thought why not give it a go, and try help out my fellow Growtopians.

Well I'm studying to be a personal trainer(and I get to travel while doing this) , exercising is my life. And I want to use some of my knowledge to help out anyone who would like :) Have a question? Reply below, or send me a pm, I'm always happy to respond.

I know how addicting Growtopia is, and other games too. But everyone needs some kind of exercise right? Even our beloved Gt characters, endlessly punching away at those blocks!

First off, here's a few reasons to exercise:

You'll Improve Your Memory; Boost Your Confidence; Sleep Better ; Have More Energy; Get Sick Less; and just Be More Happy!

Not all exercise is boring! Yep I'm serious.
And there's so many types, more than I could ever name.

You could go to gym. Have fun with your friends. Join a sport you love, at school, or even just for fun. Who knows, you could be one of our next sports celebs, models, or fitness experts!

Exercise and you will certainly feel a difference, my advice would be to JUST MAKE IT FUN! :)

Hope you enjoyed this, I can cover many more aspects if anyone likes, remember you can pm me too!

(P. S I'm sure I remember Styx making a similar thread long ago, search for it if ya want, it's really helpful)

Master
08-21-2014, 02:17 AM
Hi there everyone! :)
You know what I've realized after MONTHs on the forums?

I've never done a guide! Yes really. Hehe. So I thought why not give it a go, and try help out my fellow Growtopians.

Well I'm studying to be a personal trainer(and I get to travel while doing this) , exercising is my life. And I want to use some of my knowledge to help out anyone who would like :) Have a question? Reply below, or send me a pm, I'm always happy to respond.

I know how addicting Growtopia is, and other games too. But everyone needs some kind of exercise right? Even our beloved Gt characters, endlessly punching away at those blocks!

First off, here's a few reasons to exercise:

You'll Improve Your Memory; Boost Your Confidence; Sleep Better ; Have More Energy; Get Sick Less; and just Be More Happy!

Not all exercise is boring! Yep I'm serious.
And there's so many types, more than I could ever name.

You could go to gym. Have fun with your friends. Join a sport you love, at school, or even just for fun. Who knows, you could be one of our next sports celebs, models, or fitness experts!

Exercise and you will certainly feel a difference, my advice would be to JUST MAKE IT FUN! :)

Hope you enjoyed this, I can cover many more aspects if anyone likes, remember you can pm me too!

(P. S I'm sure I remember Styx making a similar thread long ago, search for it if ya want, it's really helpful)

Good this is, though. I know amphibian martial arts.

Luminesce
08-21-2014, 06:53 AM
Good this is, though. I know amphibian martial arts.

Thank you, Master.

Amphibian martial arts you say? We should be scared, hehe.