PDA

View Full Version : ILLEGAL BLOCK???

TrishaxKris
08-21-2014, 06:54 AM
I was playing Cubics Castle when suddenly, I couldn't break this piece of mud, the system says that it is an illegal block o.O

Liammagoo
08-21-2014, 06:57 AM
I was playing Cubics Castle when suddenly, I couldn't break this piece of mud, the system says that it is an illegal block o.O

Call the cubic police. They'll drive in their cubic cars with cubic lights to the cubic mud block to arrest it Using cubic handcuffs and take it to cubic jail. Did I mention cubic jail has a lot of cubes in it?

TrishaxKris
08-21-2014, 07:05 AM
Call the cubic police. They'll drive in their cubic cars with cubic lights to the cubic mud block to arrest it Using cubic handcuffs and take it to cubic jail. Did I mention cubic jail has a lot of cubes in it?

o.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

darkscythe
08-21-2014, 09:57 AM
Happened to me twice or thrice :whistling:

iToaster
08-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Cubic doesn't work with me

Boomer
08-21-2014, 12:30 PM

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Seth
08-21-2014, 01:25 PM
It would totally make more sense to post Cubic Castles related stuff to the Cubic Castles forum (http://cubiccastles.forumtl.com/)

(closing thread)