PDA

View Full Version : Cubic Castle seem to be taking Growtopia Players :o.

PannyFlan
08-21-2014, 06:25 PM
Ever since I played Cubic Castle, it was more peaceful and fun. And less bullying and scams. Well... in growtopia is almost filled with bullying, greed, and scams. That made me wanted to quit growtopia. And now latley, many other players from growtopia moved to Cubic Castle. Let try to keep Growtopia alive.

alias
08-21-2014, 06:33 PM
I don't think growtopia is at any risk of dying at this point. 10000 players online at once is common now.

craft3d
08-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Ever since I played Cubic Castle, it was more peaceful and fun. And less bullying and scams. Well... in growtopia is almost filled with bullying, greed, and scams. That made me wanted to quit growtopia. And now latley, many other players from growtopia moved to Cubic Castle. Let try to keep Growtopia alive.

I think imma stop playing growtopia as much and play cubic castles, terraria, and cubic castles. growtopia is filled with, well, horribleness.

ArmzOfficial
08-21-2014, 06:39 PM
I played cubic castles and I don't like it. It's too confusing for meh.
Growtopia makes me happeh.

Caesar_Growtopian
08-21-2014, 06:40 PM
If i know what the heck is Teh Cubic Castles...

PannyFlan
08-21-2014, 06:41 PM
I think imma stop playing growtopia as much and play cubic castles, terraria, and cubic castles. growtopia is filled with, well, horribleness.

You got that right :o.

ParkourDevil
08-21-2014, 06:41 PM
It is really taking Growtopians! I AM SERIOUSLY WORRIED RIGHT NOW!

Master
08-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Mmmm... What makes Growtopia bad is the bad people.

PotatoMarco
08-21-2014, 07:05 PM
Cubic Castles reminds me of early growtopia. Not knowing what to do, having no bullies at all. Even if you drop rare things in front of someone in cubic castles, they wont take it!

Sally1890
08-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Cubic Castles reminds me of early growtopia. Not knowing what to do, having no bullies at all. Even if you drop rare things in front of someone in cubic castles, they wont take it!
If it is like that then probably soon Cubic Castles will have scammers sooner or later. http://dragcave.net/image/1PFQM.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/1PFQM)http://dragcave.net/image/jWL8p.gif (http://dragcave.net/view/jWL8p)
Click egg! LOL ^^^

IntyreExists
08-22-2014, 01:08 AM
Let's just hope that Pcats and EasyE's videos didn't create a path for greedy Growtopians to come in and wreck stuff... Because it's nice being able to trust people enough in order to drop trade with them.

Isaaccs
08-22-2014, 01:15 AM
If Cubic Castles is taking Growtopians, then soon it will have scammers and bullies. All MMO have different characteristics, I know. But they have one thing in common: they all have scammers and/or bullies.

Spotlight
08-22-2014, 01:28 AM
You do realize it's easy to avoid this "horribleness" in growtopia, right? It's pretty simple...
Also, cubic castles,while it is fun, it doesn't have nearly as much content, and not updated as often. Plus a lot of bugs.
I'd like to see it get a big update, I play both games :)

syrup
08-22-2014, 01:35 AM
GROTPIA IS 2 MAINSTREM GAIZ OMG IT HAS GRED AND SKAMS O MI GOSH DON'T FORET THE SKAMS OMGOGMOGMGOGM SO GAIS PLOX JON CUBICCALSTS KKK!!1!1

K NAO TEL ME WAT U THNK OF CUBIC CASTLED CUZ IT WY MOR FAN THN SILY GROTPTIA

CheeseyC
08-22-2014, 01:39 AM
Facts about me
No.1 : i took coalas name in cubic castle

No.2 : every thinks im the real coalas

No.3 : many people took this names

E.g : tk69 , @jenuine , oneye

- - - Updated - - -

Facts about me

No.1 : i took coalas name in cubic castles

IntyreExists
08-22-2014, 01:45 AM
Facts about me
No.1 : i took coalas name in cubic castle

- - - Updated - - -

Facts about me

No.1 : i took coalas name in cubic castles

I actually thought you were the real one because you said stuff about the forums... /fp