PDA

View Full Version : FAQ:What Arendelle Looks Like

HerobrineFan
08-21-2014, 06:38 PM
I Get asked this everytime so here nubs..

Castle=http://i58.tinypic.com/2uj04yq.jpg

Anna+Elsa=http://i57.tinypic.com/j8fdit.jpg

Olaf=http://i60.tinypic.com/2f05b87.jpg

Kay that's it Nubs..#YoloSweg

-HerobrineFan|Where the Heck is MJ

PannyFlan
08-21-2014, 06:41 PM
What is that on Elsa cheek?

ArmzOfficial
08-21-2014, 06:42 PM
What huge pictures you got there!

- - - Updated - - -

a microphone.

HerobrineFan
08-21-2014, 06:42 PM

Those small Microphones that go on your Cheek...10% of People in Arendelle have bad Ears

HerobrineFan
08-21-2014, 07:16 PM
BUMP

DISNEY MUST TAKE OVER

HerobrineFan
08-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Bumping!!!!!

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 09:35 PM
^^^^Randomly putting this out there for the sake of randomly putting it out there,:whistling:^^^^
XD
I wonder if this is how a house in arendelle looks like(without da horse)
Yeah I dun think so XD

Megazork
08-21-2014, 09:37 PM
Frozen- Where everyone is impervious to hypothermia and doors can be locked from the outside. Trolls start singing about love when people are dying of illness.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 09:38 PM
Frozen- Where everyone is impervious to hypothermia and doors can be locked from the outside. Trolls start singing about love when people are dying of illness.

Best summary ever.

PolarisHD
08-21-2014, 09:40 PM
For those who are going to ask what are the names of those girls, their name is Anna Faith Carlson (Elsa) and Lexie Grace Carlson (Anna). You're welcome.

Megazork
08-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Best summary ever.

I concur, they literally made Hans the bad guy just to prolong the movie. The kingdom is run by idiots. Elsa sings let it go when she still continues to hate herself. Anna lives all her life in the castle and she finally realized they had a thousand salad plates. Anna does stunts during her childhood that are more dangerous than the ice games she plays with Elsa.

HerobrineFan
08-21-2014, 09:50 PM
I concur, they literally made Hans the bad guy just to prolong the movie. The kingdom is run by idiots. Elsa sings let it go when she still continues to hate herself. Anna lives all her life in the castle and she finally realized they had a thousand salad plates. Anna does stunts during her childhood that are more dangerous than the ice games she plays with Elsa.

You watched EEW Frozen by CinemaSins didn't you?

Megazork
08-21-2014, 09:54 PM
You watched EEW Frozen by CinemaSins didn't you?

I already said in other Frozen threads where I release my hate that I reference my hate from people like Cinema Sins. Some of them are sins, others are ones I thought about on my own time.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 10:03 PM
I already said in other Frozen threads where I release my hate that I reference my hate from people like Cinema Sins. Some of them are sins, others are ones I thought about on my own time.
Ding !
I seriously wanted to put the video but too much bad words..

Megazork
08-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Ding !
I seriously wanted to put the video but too much bad words..

Ding! Dues Ex Machina

Ding! Roll Credits

Ding! Just in case you thought this was Shanghai, California

Ding! We interrupt this movie to bring you (insert topic here)

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Ding! Dues Ex Machina

Ding! Roll Credits

Ding! Just in case you thought this was Shanghai, California

Ding! We interrupt this movie to bring you (insert topic here)

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-
User.exe has crashed

Megazork
08-21-2014, 10:21 PM
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-
User.exe has crashed

........ Ding!