PDA

View Full Version : Cubic Castles (I Joined!)

MySpice
08-22-2014, 03:04 AM
Hiya!

My name on the game is Areze.
Feel free to help me out a bit..or a lot..

Give meh some tips and all plz!

Sally1890
08-22-2014, 03:25 AM
Hiya!

My name on the game is Areze.
Feel free to help me out a bit..or a lot..

Give meh some tips and all plz!

Please don't talk about Cubic Castles on a Growtopia forums. Talk about it on the Cubic Castle Forums. Thanks.

Megazork
08-22-2014, 03:28 AM
Please don't talk about Cubic Castles on a Growtopia forums. Talk about it on the Cubic Castle Forums. Thanks.

This is RTSoft Tavern, a part of the RTSoft forums, for RTSoft games. Growtopia forums is only a part of it and it gets more subforums because it has more attention and time put into the game. The things you can talk about on these forums are broad. So she is free to talk about it.

Sally1890
08-22-2014, 03:29 AM
This is RTSoft Tavern, a part of the RTSoft forums, for RTSoft games. Growtopia forums is only a part of it and it gets more subforums because it has more attention and time put into the game. The things you can talk about on these forums are broad. So she is free to talk about it.

Seth blocked and closed all of the Cubic Castle threads.

Megazork
08-22-2014, 03:32 AM
Seth blocked and closed all of the Cubic Castle threads.

Not all of them, it's only that it's been getting excessive and redundant. You are allowed to talk about other games but limits are to be had. Game developers want people to come to their game, not leave it. People have been talking about quitting GT and going to Cubic Castles and then they influence others to play Cubic as well.

Sally1890
08-22-2014, 04:52 AM
Not all of them, it's only that it's been getting excessive and redundant. You are allowed to talk about other games but limits are to be had. Game developers want people to come to their game, not leave it. People have been talking about quitting GT and going to Cubic Castles and then they influence others to play Cubic as well.

I'm just saying. No fuss. But it does make Growtopia lose a lot of players. Gotta keep Growtopia more alive peeps. :D