PDA

View Full Version : Techy people-help!

lolgal96
08-22-2014, 10:30 AM
So my HTC One X is stuck in a boot loop. Stuck there. Can't get out. Does anyone know how to fix an HTC One boot loop WITHOUT restoring the phone to factory? I don't want to lose anything! Plus, I can't power the thing down because of my lock screen. HELP!

_Lennart_
08-22-2014, 11:09 AM
So my HTC One X is stuck in a boot loop. Stuck there. Can't get out. Does anyone know how to fix an HTC One boot loop WITHOUT restoring the phone to factory? I don't want to lose anything! Plus, I can't power the thing down because of my lock screen. HELP!

If your HTC One X is stuck in a boot loop, you can use the HTC Recovery menu to restore original factory settings to your device. However, there are a couple of caveats. First, your HTC One X must be charged to at least 40 percent. Next, your original Android OS ROM must still be intact. If your operating system ROM is still available on the phone's internal memory, you can restore the One X without using additional software or development tools.

DONE

(i just asked my dad lol)

lolgal96
08-22-2014, 11:47 AM
If your HTC One X is stuck in a boot loop, you can use the HTC Recovery menu to restore original factory settings to your device. However, there are a couple of caveats. First, your HTC One X must be charged to at least 40 percent. Next, your original Android OS ROM must still be intact. If your operating system ROM is still available on the phone's internal memory, you can restore the One X without using additional software or development tools.

DONE

(i just asked my dad lol)

I was able to fix it but it keeps shutting down randomly, the battery is also over 50%.

_Lennart_
08-22-2014, 11:52 AM
I was able to fix it but it keeps shutting down randomly, the battery is also over 50%.

then im sorry i couldent help

Master
08-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Jedi Techy you must ask"

_Lennart_
08-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Jedi Techy you must ask"

10 days till it is possible cuz she is on a trip in rhodes

lolgal96
08-22-2014, 11:58 AM
10 days till it is possible cuz she is on a trip in rhodes

What do you mean i'm on a trip in rhodes?

_Lennart_
08-22-2014, 11:59 AM
What do you mean i'm on a trip in rhodes?

not you, TECHY

lolgal96
08-22-2014, 12:04 PM
not you, TECHY

ooooooooooooooooh