PDA

View Full Version : I need help learning something about the forums

DJPMcG
08-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Something i really want to know how is how you see some posts people have like pitchures at the bottom or something like that it always the same for every post what ever it's called. Could someone tell me how to do it? Thank you!

Megazork
08-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Something i really want to know how is how you see some posts people have like pitchures at the bottom or something like that it always the same for every post what ever it's called. Could someone tell me how to do it? Thank you!

It's called a signature. You can make one by going to settings and looking for the tab that says signature. You can usually find these pictures at Google or any other websites. Just right click and copy image URL if you are on PC. If you are on mobile, hold your finger down on the image until more options come up. Click the one that says "copy image URL". After you have the image URL, paste it in the signature edittings than put in front of the URL and then put at the end of the URL. Then click save signature/changes. Then it will appear under your post to see if it is there. If you are not satisfied, you can edit it. If you click preview signature while making a signature, you can see what your signature looks like so far.