PDA

View Full Version : Hoooray!

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Since this is the Rtsoft Tavern..You can't say I am on the wrong forum....

Yey!

My crush...xD...finally talked to me ....xD..Her name is Julia.......Good thing you guys do not know what school she is in....cause we are in the both school...xD......After that day....She was like dull...Did not talk to me anymore...I don't give her a crap...but what just happened?

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 11:26 AM

Yey!

My crush...xD...finally talked to me ....xD..Her name is Julia.......Good thing you guys do not know what school she is in....cause we are in the both school...xD......After that day....She was like dull...Did not talk to me anymore...I don't give her a crap...but what just happened?

What did she talk to you about?

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 11:50 AM
We had an elimination test regarding our Quiz Bee.... I and my girl classmate was chosen(not Julia)....2 days after that day...my other member was absent..Julia was just beside the girl in absence..so she was chosen to replace my group mate......WHen the preparations were done, I was like dirty ...coz the marker was slipped from my and and fell to the ground...i picked it up but it slipped again from my hands onto my P.E shirt....she was like (I am a Filipino,I will translate everything we said) "What the? King you are disgusting...your t shitr is all dirty"..and I was like "Umm....It is ok..ok? As long as we win" .she said " you are right.....we can do this!"...after 3 mins,I said "Is that dinuguan?" Se said "You do not eat dinuguan?" and i said yes coz its bla bla bla then that is when we knew about each other and I asked her about her life..bla bla bla .......When the quiz started, and the first question was like hard....when we guessed the answer coz it has choices..WHen we were right..she was like " I am smart!" bla bla bla...when the quiz was over....We just sat in the corner watching the secondaries answer the questions...We were guessing what was the asnwer of tye question of the secondaries...whenever I am right...she will say" WHy are you so smart?" And i replied " It is just my way of living" xD

after that..we went home...the 2nd day...she was like dull..

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 11:52 AM
We had an elimination test regarding our Quiz Bee.... I and my girl classmate was chosen(not Julia)....2 days after that day...my other member was absent..Julia was just beside the girl in absence..so she was chosen to replace my group mate......WHen the preparations were done, I was like dirty ...coz the marker was slipped from my and and fell to the ground...i picked it up but it slipped again from my hands onto my P.E shirt....she was like (I am a Filipino,I will translate everything we said) "What the? King you are disgusting...your t shitr is all dirty"..and I was like "Umm....It is ok..ok? As long as we win" .she said " you are right.....we can do this!"...after 3 mins,I said "Is that dinuguan?" Se said "You do not eat dinuguan?" and i said yes coz its bla bla bla then that is when we knew about each other and I asked her about her life..bla bla bla .......When the quiz started, and the first question was like hard....when we guessed the answer coz it has choices..WHen we were right..she was like " I am smart!" bla bla bla...when the quiz was over....We just sat in the corner watching the secondaries answer the questions...We were guessing what was the asnwer of tye question of the secondaries...whenever I am right...she will say" WHy are you so smart?" And i replied " It is just my way of living" xD

Reminds me of my short time friendship.
We were so active during camping.
Out next meeting after camping was a year later, when I borrowed a shirt from her.

Try to hang out with her more, do the first move, who knows, she might actually like you.

TrishaxKris
08-23-2014, 11:53 AM
My boyfriend gave me a trip to McDonalds

#YouCantSayOffTopicBruh

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 11:55 AM
My boyfriend gave me a trip to McDonalds

#YouCantSayOffTopicBruh

Wow nice. I wish I had someone to take me on long romantic walks. Sighhhh
I can say it, OffTopicBruh.

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 11:58 AM
Out next meeting after camping was a year later, when I borrowed a shirt from her.

Try to hang out with her more, do the first move, who knows, she might actually like you.

Maybe I will try..xD I am only in Grade 6...xDDDDDD

- - - Updated - - -

PotatoMarco.. u r a boy right? ur IGN "JustSomeGuy" would not be that if u r not a boy..

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 11:58 AM

I am in Grade 9. The closest thing I got to a girlfriend was someone who claimed we had a thing over summer, but we didn't.

SHE EVEN SAID I PROPOSED TO HER IN THE WATER TOWER. Dammmm

TrishaxKris
08-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Wow nice. I wish I had someone to take me on long romantic walks. Sighhhh
I can say it, OffTopicBruh.

Ok here are the steps on getting McDonalds:

Kidnap her and force her to come with you to McDonalds

Then you will get a perfectly good relationship!

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 12:05 PM

LOL! What the heck?

Also,3 more days before I will see her..*sigh*..It's a long time before I can see her beautiful face...She is smart too..:) .Not bragging just declaring..;)

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 12:06 PM

I already did that, I forgot she was in the trunk when we got back to school. I ended up having to preserve her fingers. I still have them on display until now :D

Also, how old are you

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 12:07 PM
I am in Grade 9. The closest thing I got to a girlfriend was someone who claimed we had a thing over summer, but we didn't.

SHE EVEN SAID I PROPOSED TO HER IN THE WATER TOWER. Dammmm

Umm...thing??????? ..and what is Water Tower?

Also..Are you shy to talk to ur crush or GF? cause I am

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Umm...thing??????? ..and what is Water Tower?

Also..Are you shy to talk to ur crush or GF? cause I am

Giant tower that holds water in it. Or something like that.

Im kinda shy to talk to my crush. WE ONCE HAD AN AWKWARD SITUATION ON THE STAIRS. We almost crashed to each other. I was silently giggling the whole time. BEST DAY EVER MWAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 12:15 PM
I already did that, I forgot she was in the trunk when we got back to school. I ended up having to preserve her fingers. I still have them on display until now :D

Also, how old are you

xD ..I was accelerated. My mom said that I was too smart for Kinder so I was accelerated to Preparatory. I am only 11 years old. I am suppose to be in Grade 5 now.. Wherein I can't see her seldom.

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 12:16 PM
xD ..I was accelerated. My mom said that I was too smart for Kinder so I was accelerated to Preparatory. I am only 11 years old.

Wow, nice. omg im so jelly of trisha
how u get SO pls hlp

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Wow, nice. omg im so jelly of trisha
how u get SO pls hlp

What DO you mean by How u get SO pls hlp?

TrishaxKris
08-23-2014, 12:20 PM

Also, how old are you

Ok let me reveal the things I told you,

I don't have a boyfriend nubs,

I'm 13..........

#YouGotTrolled

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 12:22 PM

I'm 13..........

#YouGotTrolled

U got to be kidding me....

Maryjane
08-23-2014, 12:25 PM

Im kinda shy to talk to my crush. WE ONCE HAD AN AWKWARD SITUATION ON THE STAIRS. We almost crashed to each other. I was silently giggling the whole time. BEST DAY EVER MWAHAHAHAHAHAA.

>3< I remember you told me that.

You got a lot of awkward moments with your crush I see.
Now go kiss.

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 12:26 PM
What DO you mean by How u get SO pls hlp?
Significant other.

I'm 13..........

#YouGotTrolled

Omg. I thought it was true

I still want an so tho.

Areodax
08-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Remember that time when I was gone the whole day becuz I'm on the beach with my crush and several other people?

Best day ever.

And the crappy part is that she's in a different school, so I wasn't able to meet her often.

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 12:35 PM
>3< I remember you told me that.

You got a lot of awkward moments with your crush I see.
Now go kiss.
I wish xD
Also, my crush isnt active on facebook. So i only got a few pics. BUT STILL. SO DAMN ADORABLEEEEE

Is it weird that I get a weird shock of happiness whenever i think of my crush. I giggle, I cry, I jump, I squeal, and I get goosebumps. oh my god i think im obsessed

- - - Updated - - -

Remember that time when I was gone the whole day becuz I'm on the beach with my crush and several other people?

Best day ever.

And the crappy part is that she's in a different school, so I wasn't able to meet her often.

Wow, so lucky. Im gonna tell my friend in the higher ranks to put me and my crush in the same subcamp during camping. So I can get closer to my crush.

Im also doing my best to get close to my crush. First, I need to get close with their friends. Im already kinda close to one friend, well, we acknowledge each other on the hallways.

One day.... one day....

Raiking777
08-23-2014, 12:40 PM
Forget that time when she said unto me "Why are you so smart?".... Can't believe she was the 1st classmate to tell me that I was...Even though everyone in my class knows that I was the 1st Honor from Grade 2-Grade 5. (Note:Julia was a transferee)

PotatoMarco
08-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Forget that time when she said unto me "Why are you so smart?".... Can't believe she was the 1st classmate to tell me that I was...Even though everyone in my class knows that I was the 1st Honor from Grade 2-Grade 5. (Note:Julia was a transferee)
Damn, I wish I was smart, but then again, I was one of the 90 students who got chosen for a scholarship out of many others.

My crush once asked me a question. I was so damn close to my crush's face. I wanted to just melt and stay. But I answered the question and yataytaytayata

Applez
08-23-2014, 02:56 PM
Wrong subforum

Applez
08-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Its not the wrong sub-forum. Its the tavern.

It's not wrong subforum. It's a joke.

Master
08-23-2014, 09:59 PM
It's not wrong subforum. It's a joke.

It's a Me ! Jokiro!

Raiking777
08-24-2014, 05:51 AM
Finally! She accepted my friend request in FB! Hoooray!

Freezing
08-24-2014, 06:58 AM

Yey!

I dont know what just happened. Maybe you dropped dead. IDK

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. I wanna hear more of the story x)

- - - Updated - - -

Tru. You never know your luck.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

PotatoMarco.. u r a boy right? ur IGN "JustSomeGuy" would not be that if u r not a boy..

Im in grade 6 as well. x)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! What the heck?

Also,3 more days before I will see her..*sigh*..It's a long time before I can see her beautiful face...She is smart too..:) .Not bragging just declaring..;)

One word.
ADDICTIONNNN

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone's shy..
Even my friend. He said he will drop dead by looking at his crush. LOL

Raiking777
08-24-2014, 06:59 AM
Can it just be "obsession"?

Freezing
08-24-2014, 07:01 AM
I wish xD
Also, my crush isnt active on facebook. So i only got a few pics. BUT STILL. SO DAMN ADORABLEEEEE

Is it weird that I get a weird shock of happiness whenever i think of my crush. I giggle, I cry, I jump, I squeal, and I get goosebumps. oh my god i think im obsessed

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, so lucky. Im gonna tell my friend in the higher ranks to put me and my crush in the same subcamp during camping. So I can get closer to my crush.

Im also doing my best to get close to my crush. First, I need to get close with their friends. Im already kinda close to one friend, well, we acknowledge each other on the hallways.

One day.... one day....

Dr freeze says...
YOU ARE OBSESSED

- - - Updated - - -

Can it just be "obsession"?

Yes. There's such a thing as obsession.

- - - Updated - - -

Ty for all the info in this thread everyone. I will use it wisely (smiles evily) MUAHAHAHAHHAA

Raiking777
08-24-2014, 07:06 AM
What ??????. BTW.... I search her in FB everyday just to look at her face...Holy Crap....I am Obsessed!:crazy:

Freezing
08-24-2014, 07:07 AM
What ??????. BTW.... I search her in FB everyday just to look at her face...Holy Crap....I am Obsessed!:crazy:

Yep. You are completely and utterly obsessed.
It's not neccecary to see her every day of your life..x)

Raiking777
08-24-2014, 07:09 AM
I gotta transfer! or I can just kill her....xD.. jk...Maybe I can just say to her "U piece of sh*t" And maybe I can forget about her...xD

Freezing
08-24-2014, 07:12 AM
I gotta transfer! or I can just kill her....xD.. jk...Maybe I can just say to her "U piece of sh*t" And maybe I can forget about her...xD

It's hard to forget about someone you like. Just go with the flow..

Raiking777
08-24-2014, 07:17 AM
It's hard to forget about someone you like. Just go with the flow..

xD Ok...Imma go with the flow..Umm..what does that mean?

Freezing
08-24-2014, 07:18 AM
xD Ok...Imma go with the flow..Umm..what does that mean?

Do what your heart tells you. Don't try to make other thing happens.. Just let it happen naturally.
:o

darkscythe
08-24-2014, 07:24 AM
People who give relationship advices are most likely single .____.

Freezing
08-24-2014, 07:26 AM

What. CANT I GIVE SOMEONE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE.
lol

darkscythe
08-24-2014, 07:30 AM
What. CANT I GIVE SOMEONE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE.
lol

Seriously, I mean like, did you ever see someone go like, ''Ey mate, wassup, wanna know how I got mah gurl?'' .__.
Most of them are single, they don't really know what it feels like to have a crush, they think you can just go ahead throw the dart and hope for a bullseye,
but then you go like:-
''AHH ITS NOT EASY KK?''

-I'm not hating on anyone D:, don't hate me because you think I hate you D: -

Freezing
08-24-2014, 07:43 AM
-I'm not hating on anyone D:, don't hate me because you think I hate you D: -

Got it. Kkkkk u no hate me YAY

- - - Updated - - -

Your right..I don't know what it feels like to have a crush,(well...not know much! I know some but, ty einsteinpro) I won't say this stuff that is more easily said than done.

PotatoMarco
08-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Finally! She accepted my friend request in FB! Hoooray!
I wish i could add my crush. but it would be too obvious because i was one looking and i got caught.

- - - Updated - - -

I mispelled Gay. jk.

Its Daniel
08-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Me and my Crush

Facebook: Talk all night, Until midnight :)

School: Shy, Not talking :(

Yeah, thx facebook :(

PotatoMarco
08-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Me and my Crush

Facebook: Talk all night, Until midnight :)

School: Shy, Not talking :(

Yeah, thx facebook :(

Reminds me of me lol.
Oh wait, me and my crush don't talk. Not even on facebook. We have only spoken thrice. I remember them all by heart <3

PotatoMarco
08-24-2014, 12:16 PM
Oh crap. So I was just getting on with my life, still getting over from my first crush. When suddenly.
A picture appears. And you know who was in the middle of the picture? My crush. Seeing that face... it made me shiver all over. Gawd. Why can't I just get over the fact that we will never be together D:
I need help moving on

Maryjane
08-24-2014, 12:20 PM

Yup. :D

To those who want that crush!
JUST FRIGGIN TALK TO HER MAI GOD.
Wear dem cool shades and be all badass. It's not hard.
Hey don't use the dumb excuse I'm SHY!111! I'm an intro!!!1
THEN TEXT YA NUB. Number? Ask a friend.

POSSWAZERE
08-24-2014, 12:21 PM

Yey!

I took *one* of the girls i like the the movies and yea we were really good friends before I was there always for here #ultiamantefriendzone then we went to the movies to see a movie and at the end of the movie she kissed me and I didn't really know how to react:scratch:kiss her back and possibly get slapped in the face or she backs away or just do nothing yea well I was stupid i did nothing now she blocked me on facebook and ignores me sooooooo i cri evry tym

Areodax
08-24-2014, 01:03 PM

Not really easy if you don't put your doubts aside.

So much....I even planned to kiss her on the trip! Brain, how can we survive if I can't just talk to her!

*No response*

Raiking777
08-24-2014, 01:14 PM

If I talk to her that I like her or any stupid things...My classmate would say.."Ehhhhhhhh" Then I will say "Don't really care sheety beaches"(Im kinda bad ass)

PotatoMarco
08-24-2014, 01:19 PM

but.... then my crush will slap me and say "you freakin creep i don even know you why you talk me ***"

Raiking777
08-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Imma see her tomorrow!! YEY

Freezing
08-26-2014, 07:33 AM
Imma see her tomorrow!! YEY

Good for you. X)

Freezing
08-27-2014, 08:25 AM
TELL.ME.MOARR

Freezing
09-08-2014, 11:22 AM
I am ultra bumping this for no reason at all..
Please don't kill me Seth D: