PDA

View Full Version : How I found about the forums

Disaster
08-24-2014, 03:46 PM
I was bored in-game so my brother searched up "Growtopia forum" because he didn't know what is was. So when we got on it I went to the Activity section and found one of Cocomonkey's posts. A couple hours later I was playing on my Xbox and my brother asked me if I wanted one of the named of "Disaster" or "Havoc" so I chose Disaster. That is how I started the forums

(I started Growtopia way before that)

Master
08-24-2014, 07:17 PM
I was bored in-game so my brother searched up "Growtopia forum" because he didn't know what is was. So when we got on it I went to the Activity section and found one of Cocomonkey's posts. A couple hours later I was playing on my Xbox and my brother asked me if I wanted one of the named of "Disaster" or "Havoc" so I chose Disaster. That is how I started the forums

Cooooooooooool story.

iToaster
08-24-2014, 07:23 PM

Kkk let's skaaipe kkkk

Disaster
08-25-2014, 01:22 PM
Kkk let's skaaipe kkkk

I can't skype 24/7. I have a school life, personal life, etc. I can't always skype.