PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Fan Club [Sign Up]

SuperJ
08-25-2014, 02:47 AM
Hey guys! So I have decided to make a pokemon fan club! So if your a pokemon fan sign up today! Here is what you have to do!

-Tell me your IGN

-Are you trustable?

-What's a legendary Pokemon?

-What's the official legendary Pokemon of Pokemon Emerald?

If you can answer these questions you are truely a pokemon fan! You can meet us at POKEMONHANGOUT! Good luck guys! :wave:

HerobrineFan
08-25-2014, 02:49 AM
Hey guys! So I have decided to make a pokemon fan club! So if your a pokemon fan sign up today! Here is what you have to do!

-Tell me your IGN-HER0BRINEFAN

-Are you trustable?-Yup

-What's a legendary Pokemon?-A Rare and Powerful Pokemon

-What's the official legendary Pokemon of Pokemon Emerald?-Rayquaza

If you can answer these questions you are truely a pokemon fan! You can meet us at POKEMONHANGOUT! Good luck guys! :wave:

In quote

FYI can I be Co-Captain..I watch theory vids and dem Creepypastas

Master
08-25-2014, 02:49 AM
I'm not...

SuperJ
08-25-2014, 03:05 AM
Bumpity bump!

SageDeoxys
08-25-2014, 04:01 AM

-Tell me your IGN SageDeoxys (Like dude, even my name has a Pokémon.)

-Are you trustable? Fudge yeah. Wait, that sounds untrusworthy. Now that sounds trustworthy. SCREW DIS PARADOX.

-What's a legendary Pokemon? A one of a kind Pokémon (usually, though sometimes some legendary Pokémon could have more than one in their species) that has 600 stat total and are only capturable once per game (I can go on and on, but that would be too much.)

-What's the official legendary Pokemon of Pokemon Emerald? The Legendary Pokémon Rayquaza, part of the Weather trio together with Groudon and Kyogre.

In da quote. Honestly, you can just call me Mr. Pokémon Nerd from now on. Or from before on. Or whatevs.

Ilikecats
08-25-2014, 04:03 AM

-Tell me your IGN

-Are you trustable?

-What's a legendary Pokemon?

-What's the official legendary Pokemon of Pokemon Emerald?

1. DemonShadow
2. Yes
3 mesprite.
4. Ragusa? Can't spell srry