PDA

View Full Version : Awww crap

Brys
08-25-2014, 01:25 PM
I just realized school starts tomorrow, And I'm just going to middle school. Anyone have any tips on what ?I could do to make my experience good?

Tohru
08-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Idk...I just woke up from a dream that I couldn't find my homeroom and I went to my elementary school. Scary!

Uh...On the first week of school, you can be late to homeroom or any class. Uhhh....let's seee....the middle school is very big, always go on the right side of the stairway if you are going upstairs..

#Orientaion

Brys
08-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Idk...I just woke up from a dream that I couldn't find my homeroom and I went to my elementary school. Scary!

Uh...On the first week of school, you can be late to homeroom or any class. Uhhh....let's seee....the middle school is very big, always go on the right side of the stairway if you are going upstairs..

#Orientaion

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Disaster
08-25-2014, 01:37 PM
I just realized school starts tomorrow, And I'm just going to middle school. Anyone have any tips on what ?I could do to make my experience good?

Check my thread. It explains some tips. Here http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?99080-How-to-survive-middle-school

Boomer
08-25-2014, 01:56 PM
"Middle school is the stupidest idea ever. You have scrawny kids who haven't even hit their growth spurt yet mixed with gorillas who need to shave twice a day."

Other than that, yea I got nothin'.

SageDeoxys
08-25-2014, 01:58 PM
"Middle school is the stupidest idea ever. You have scrawny kids who haven't even hit their growth spurt yet mixed with gorillas who need to shave twice a day."

Dat Diary of a Wimpy Kid reference doe. But sadly, it is true... LISTEN TO GREG!

Disaster
08-25-2014, 02:03 PM

That's true actually.

LilChamo
08-25-2014, 02:24 PM
I don't disagree at all... :crazy:

Master
08-25-2014, 04:10 PM
#iWasincanada.

Tohru
08-25-2014, 04:41 PM
I needn't worry. I've got tips from my elementary teacher that Disaster had put in his guide. He is right, you know if you want to do good in school.