PDA

View Full Version : Comments about post counts

Jlacson
08-27-2014, 11:41 AM
Lately, I saw many forumers spamming just to get their post count higher.

But, a 1000+ posts about useless things belongs to the trash can.

Forums, a place where you talk about a specific topic and where you try to find and explain answers for that.

Even if you only got 25 posts, and some of them are helpful, well you are a true forumer, which helps discuss a topic and SHARES his kind idea for the benefit of others.

Everyone needs an answer to ones question.

PolarisHD
08-27-2014, 11:43 AM
Oh. I thought forums was also the place to have fun. Guess I gotta leave then. jk

Metalica
08-27-2014, 11:47 AM

Forums, a place where you talk about a specific topic and where you try to find and explain answers for that.

Even if you only got 25 posts, and some of them are helpful, well you are a true forumer, which helps discuss a topic and SHARES his kind idea for the benefit of others.

Well *SOME persons first looks at the post count and when he see that the post count is low they always think that he/she is a newbie. I wish the WHOLE forums thinks like you

Master
08-27-2014, 11:48 AM

How is this a his, when it COULD be a girl.

Jlacson
08-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Oh. I thought forums was also the place to have fun. Guess I gotta leave then. jk

No, no. What I meant is, some spams useless stuffs like trolling others.

Remember many people are comitting suicide because of cyber bullying.

Master
08-27-2014, 11:58 AM
People seriously did that? :cry:

GummiBear64
08-27-2014, 11:59 AM
I don't even...

If people want to spam, so be it, they'll get banned eventually.

Wait, do you look at someone's post count and be like, "he has high post he spam" or do you actually check to see if their posts are helpful?

Applez
08-27-2014, 12:08 PM

Thanks for telling 80% of the forums to leave

Jlacson
08-27-2014, 12:16 PM
My point here is stop trolling and start helping.

We can still change you know, trollers will eventually change, I dont know when.

Also, I do look unto others account and half of them are helpful.

Syberg
08-27-2014, 12:19 PM

You would not believe how much I agree with you..
All those posts from 10 letters.. Or even bumps! (Who invested this weird, bad idea here? If your thread is boring that is why no one answers to it, do not spam forums with bumps!)
For me even those very few posts I have made are enough, why should I spam for more? You do not get fame by spamming, you do not get items by spamming, you just make forums worse place..
Next time before posting random text, read what thread's author want to say, do not reply to thread's comments if you do not have what to say for author! That would really help forums.. Really!

Metalica
08-27-2014, 12:22 PM
All those posts from 10 letters.. Or even bumps! (Who invested this weird, bad idea here? If your thread is boring that is why no one answers to it, do not spam forums with bumps!)
For me even those very few posts I have made are enough, why should I spam for more? You do not get fame by spamming, you do not get items by spamming, you just make forums worse place..
Next time before posting random text, read what thread's author want to say, do not reply to thread's comments if you do not have what to say for author! That would really help forums.. Really!

Agree

~Metalica

Jlacson
08-27-2014, 12:24 PM

Yes finally! Someone who thinks before he perform. Just give the answer and sometimes chill at rtsoft tavern.

But, when a serious question is asked, dont post random useless stuffs.

Trollrage
08-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Darude - Sandstorm

PolarisHD
08-27-2014, 01:37 PM

What if you're selling something and no one replies to it? What would you do instead of bumping that thread? Do not get fame by spamming? *Looks at The 978*

FriDaze
08-27-2014, 01:41 PM

You want to know why bumps are used? Because the people who aren't interested do nothing, so that's when bumps happen so the people who are interested see it.

MrSword48
08-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Look, the forums ain't a place just to specifically help. Forums are online boards set up to let people discuss things about a specific topic under proper forum etiquette. Meaning we could do what ever we want not breaking any forum rules. We make jokes here and there while avoiding offending anyone but I have never seen any harassment too severe to make someone die. Just a lil' sour joke. Mostly our jokes are only understood by a group forumers, thus making our jokes inside jokes because we are the only ones who understand it. We do not aim for fame, items or anything else but fun and nothing else. Throw me questions to make my point clear.

Regarding with bumps, they are done by ALMOST all existing forums wherein one wants the topic to be alive again. We give regard in using bumps, we don't just bump all the way.

The 978
08-27-2014, 02:03 PM
What do you mean :cry:

PolarisHD
08-27-2014, 02:04 PM
What do you mean :cry:

Don't get me wrong xD I really don't have a problem with spammers. They don't bother me that much.

_Lennart_
08-27-2014, 02:18 PM
WAIT, so all i have been Done is spamming?

Carlo Miguel Velasco
08-27-2014, 02:26 PM
For me, having the spammers spamming are good thing. Because if we didn't have those people, everything will be players who'll kill the people who makes a small mistake. And if don't have spammers spamming, what's the point? You join the forums TO HELP. That means is to help who are doing wrong. Though having too much spammers are bad.

For me, the forums is not 100% bad, but it has been slightly off the 'Good" and more on of the 'Bad'

Just remember, don't feed the spammers. Let them be, they'll realize their wasting seconds of their life on the forums.

AND DO NOT FEED Carlo Miguel Velasco food, you'll see how he becomes a good boy. :3

Maryjane
08-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Ah crap and I'm usin my cellphone.

Listen here ,erm see the 10 chars thing was made solely for the lack of 10 letters in a post. Like when someone asks
A simple yes or no question,you dont need a gigantic wall of text. Just post Yes! (10chars)and every forums in the world
Uses that so excuse me mister. And dont go assuming and telling we should all be helping hand in hand yada yada.
/Why? You cant do stuff. All you can do is aaaw i cri. Aaww and all that.

* me edit latur I hate phones kkk