PDA

View Full Version : Any Good Free Ios Multiplayer games?

Trollrage
08-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Im using an Iphone 5
Ios 7

Anyone got some good games?
Until my ban wears off?

Syberg
08-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Im using an Iphone 5
Ios 7

Until my ban wears off?

Well for me growtopia is second life, but there is one more MMO which I used to love..

Check out game called "Arcane Legends" it has amazing forums and pretty weird game.. (Hack and Slash)
There is one more game, it is not really MMO, but there is leaderboard and it is really fun to spend 30+mins on it. Adventure Time: Card Wars!

Boomer
08-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Tanked
Asphalt 8
Shadow Gun: Deadzone

Trollrage
08-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Well for me growtopia is second life, but there is one more MMO which I used to love..

Check out game called "Arcane Legends" it has amazing forums and pretty weird game.. (Hack and Slash)
There is one more game, it is not really MMO, but there is leaderboard and it is really fun to spend 30+mins on it. Adventure Time: Card Wars!

Tried it
Pretty awesome

SageDeoxys
08-27-2014, 01:53 PM
Tanked (conveniently another RTSoft game.)
Blockheads (if you're gonna play multiplayer, you might wanna join the server "Elidison". I may or may not be one of the 50 admins there).
After that I ain't got nothin'. I don't really play many games.

The 978
08-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Terraria
Hardmode is implemented

Cork
08-27-2014, 01:55 PM
Lords and knights. Its a castle game not like clash of clans. Where u make alliances and simulate battle etc. its reslly good.

_Lennart_
08-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Tanked (conveniently another RTSoft game.)
Blockheads (if you're gonna play multiplayer, you might wanna join the server "Elidison". I may or may not be one of the 50 admins there).
After that I ain't got nothin'. I don't really play many games.

M8 i play blockheads tuu

Master
08-27-2014, 03:43 PM

So... You die in GT? You live in real life. Awesome.

Sally1890
08-27-2014, 07:04 PM

I got "Pocket Legends". Same creator different characters. Another multiplayer game would be "Cubic Castles" but I think you know that already so another one would be "Graal".

NomNomz
08-27-2014, 10:04 PM
Im using an Iphone 5
Ios 7

Until my ban wears off?

Cubic Castles for iPhone COMING SOON!!!! Wooooooot :-) The only other good multiplayer ios games I've played are: Pirate Bash(fun little game that you can play with friends or random people) + Order & chaos(world of warcraft knock off)

iCrystalCat
08-27-2014, 10:45 PM
1.Minecraft 2.Terraria 3.Graal 4.Cubic Castles