PDA

View Full Version : Thread of Randomness! [REBORN]

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 02:53 AM
Pretty much like the last one I made centuries ago. Post whatever random crap you want, being a response to someone or not. Here I go.

Deoxys = Slenderman
True story btw.

User1234
08-28-2014, 02:58 AM
You're basically encouraging others to spam useless garbage on here, literally what "crap" means. Ok, good luck with the thread.

Threads like these shouldn't be made. It pushes down other threads that are of more important significance. Read INightmareI's thread next time before making a thread like this.

Simply put, this.^

Thanatos
08-28-2014, 03:00 AM
Pretty much like the last one I made centuries ago. Post whatever random crap you want, being a response to someone or not. Here I go.

Deoxys = Slenderman
True story btw.

Threads like these shouldn't be made. It pushes down other threads that are of more important significance. Read INightmareI's thread next time before making a thread like this.

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 03:08 AM
You're basically encouraging others to spam useless garbage on here, literally what "crap" means. Ok, good luck with the thread.

Simply put, this.^

I see you don't understand. There's a reason I make these. This way we can reduce spam on other parts of the forums and just keep it here and not disturb other sub-forums. And Thanatos, since when does the RTSoft Tavern ever have actually important threads?

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:12 AM
I was created when a bunnynado collided with a volcano.

User1234
08-28-2014, 03:13 AM
I see you don't understand. There's a reason I make these. This way we can reduce spam on other parts of the forums and just keep it here and not disturb other sub-forums. And Thanatos, since when does the RTSoft Tavern ever have actually important threads?

Can you guarantee that it'll actually reduce spam? Creating a spam thread that appeals to other spammers is no less than what they are doing, it's pretty stupid, in my opinion. Posting thread such as the like encourages spam, regardless of any reason given. Spam is spam, nothing more, nothing less.

Trollrage
08-28-2014, 03:14 AM
Doges take over the forums in 1 week
Prepare.....

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:14 AM

Most threads are way worse than this. Like "so-and-so scammed!". Trying to get people in trouble is just not cool. I think this thread is way more useful, and fun.

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 03:15 AM
Can you guarantee that it'll actually reduce spam? Creating a spam thread that appeals to other spammers is no less than what they are doing, it's pretty stupid, no offense.

Its clear you never have fun. Now if you're not gonna post something nice, then don't post it.

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:15 AM
Can you guarantee that it'll actually reduce spam? Creating a spam thread that appeals to other spammers is no less than what they are doing, it's pretty stupid, no offense.

Some of us have a lot on our minds, and need a place to just have fun and be random. I like this idea for a thread, if you don't, than leave.

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 03:17 AM
Most threads are way worse than this. Like "so-and-so scammed!". Trying to get people in trouble is just not cool. I think this thread is way more useful, and fun.

Someone's actually on my side for once? Oh Arceus the world is ending!

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us have a lot on our minds, and need a place to just have fun and be random. I like this idea for a thread, if you don't, than leave.

Shouldn't have said that. I checked his latest posts, all he is gonna say is that he has the same right as us to stay here.

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:19 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't have said that. I checked his latest posts, all he is gonna say is that he has the same right as us to stay here.

He does have the right to be here, but if he doesn't like the thread, or being here, than he shouldn't be here. It is logic.

User1234
08-28-2014, 03:20 AM

I understand that you're trying to have a fun time, and that's exactly what this place is for, fun! However, that does not change this thread's purpose. It clearly, and I shall repeat, clearly stated that it is acceptable to spam. You can have your fun, I won't try to spoil that fun, but fun does not correlate to "Posting random crap."

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 03:20 AM
I understand that you're trying to have a fun time, and that's exactly what this place is for, fun! However, that does not change this thread's purpose. It clearly, and I shall repeat, clearly stated that it is acceptable to spam. You can have your fun, I won't try to spoil that fun, but fun does not correlate to "Posting random crap."

Let me put it to you this way: Were all wacko and like to post random crap. As simple as that.

PolarisHD
08-28-2014, 03:22 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

Skip to 0:30

raqk
08-28-2014, 03:24 AM
For those of you who are complaining about this being spam and breaking forums rules and that crap, you're off-topic and that's just as annoying and in a lot o cases just as bad.

I was riding my seahorse when a horbivoruan alligator came up to me, it said "I like sheep". No one wee saw the moon again.

Reballoo

Fun is random, and "random crap" clearly states in the name "random", and a lot of us find that this is fun. Either the spammers are going to spam here, or on the forums. We can not keep them from spamming if they are spammers. It is what they do. They are better off here than in the forums.

Thanatos

- - - Updated - - -

He has every bit right to stay here. You nor Reballoo have any authority to order someone to leave a thread.

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:25 AM
Lemon pepper chicken nugget in a biscuit!

User1234
08-28-2014, 03:25 AM
Let me put it to you this way: Were all wacko and like to post random crap. As simple as that.

I see... Oddly peculiar, but I guess you perceive fun differently than I do. Not a problem, but I will tell you one thing, posting "random crap" isn't "as simple as that." That's all I have to say. I'll leave this thread, I'd really prefer for this to not get out of hand, so I'll apologize for ruining your fun time. My fault completely.

Thanatos
08-28-2014, 03:27 AM
Fun is random, and "random crap" clearly states in the name "random", and a lot of us find that this is fun. Either the spammers are going to spam here, or on the forums. We can not keep them from spamming if they are spammers. It is what they do. They are better off here than in the forums.

Please don't do the "ad populam" fallacy. It's pathetic. Also "hasty generalization" fallacy. Need I say more?

raqk
08-28-2014, 03:28 AM
I see... Oddly peculiar, but I guess you perceive fun differently than I do. Not a problem, but I will tell you one thing, posting "random crap" isn't "as simple as that." That's all I have to say. I'll leave this thread, I'd really prefer for this to not get out of hand, so I'll apologize for ruining your fun time. My fault completely.

I didn't even read your post.
Fun mun mum mom mop map mas mass masse massed passed!

Edit: now I did. I see you're point... Kinda... Not really... You can see fun anyway as you want to see it I guess...

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 03:28 AM

You didn't ruin it. I actually had fun reading your replies.

- - - Updated - - -

Please don't do the "ad populam" fallacy. It's pathetic. Also "hasty generalization" fallacy. Need I say more?

Do me a favor and read this:
If you're not going to post something nice, don't post it.

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 03:30 AM
Message to all haters:
Were kids. We like acting stupid. We like stupid things. So do us a favor and stop bashing us for having fun.

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:31 AM
He has every bit right to stay here. You nor Reballoo have any authority to order someone to leave a thread.
I desperately HAVE to do this...

:panic::excl:SPAM!!!:excl::panic:
By posting this (completely off topic [especially because I already posted about not ordering him to lesve]because nobody order him to leave,I only suggested, which is probbaly in both of your best interests) you are spamming the thread because it is not what this thread is meant for. This thread is for random thoughts, not accusing people aggressively of something they did not do. (I know this thread is for posting anything, but you are slightly ticking me off, so I thought I would show you what you are basically doing. It is annoying.)

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 03:34 AM
Lemme get us Stewpid peoples back in da mood.
Yall know how I come from a fallen meteorite that crash landed on Earth? Well that same meteorite is the one that extinguished the dinosaurs. =D

Thanatos
08-28-2014, 03:35 AM
You didn't ruin it. I actually had fun reading your replies.

- - - Updated - - -

Do me a favor and read this:
If you're not going to post something nice, don't post it.

It's called constructive criticism. If you had the slightest idea of what a fallacy is, you wouldn't be saying this. Now before someone decides to make an asinine post.

Using my signature/location is no excuse for you to use against me for it is irrelevant and simply flawed in your case. Actually when I think about it, doing that results in another fallacy most seasoned debators want to avoid. Now on back to the topic.

Not everyone see's spamming random posts to be a little ray of sunshine. A lot of forumers actually deplore spam. Don't feed me with the excuse "That it's for spammers to vent their words and conduct here". That's Ad populam and frowned upon. Really, this is just another attempt to justify you posting random things and not being reprimanded by forum administration.

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:36 AM

Thank you. I apologize as well for anything that I said that upset (only) you.nat least you are thinking of our view point and listening to all sides of the story.

SageDeoxys
It's called constructive criticism. If you had the slightest idea of what a fallacy is, you wouldn't be saying this. Now before someone decides to make an asinine post.

Using my signature/location is no excuse for you to use against me for it is irrelevant and simply flawed in your case. Actually when I think about it, doing that results in another fallacy most seasoned debators want to avoid. Now on back to the topic.

Not everyone see's spamming random posts to be a little ray of sunshine. A lot of forumers actually deplore spam. Don't feed me with the excuse "That it's for spammers to vent their words and conduct here". That's Ad populam and frowned upon. Really, this is just another attempt to justify you posting random things and not being reprimanded by forum administration.

#HatersGonnaHate

raqk
I desperately HAVE to do this...

:panic::excl:SPAM!!!:excl::panic:
By posting this (completely off topic because nobody order him to leave, I only suggested, which is probbaly in both of your best interests) you are spamming the thread because it is not what this thread is meant for. This thread is for random thoughts, not accusing people aggressively of something they did not do. (I know this thread is for posting anything, but you are slightly ticking me off, so I thought I would show you what you are basically doing. It is annoying.)

That post you just made sure was annoying. I expect you not to even get through this sentence. Sentences are fun. Arguing is not. I like making my post count go up and my respect level go down, even if it cost me me reputation. This post probably won't make to much sense, I just want it to be big and long! Arguing is fun you say, I say it ruins are fun. Are is spelt in as are is spelt to our. Even if it wasn't that wouldn't matter. So how do you think about that? Plea no argue=argue meme is not fun. Japanese grown tomatoes are fun. Tomatoes rhyme whith rhymetatatattaoes. That is not a real word. This isn't as fun as I thought it would be to type. My fingers are getting tired, and I'm already pretty tiered... Zzz zzz I think I'm going to stop continuing on about how I'm going to stop, and I'll actually stop now. Bye...

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:38 AM

1. Like i have stated, if you actually want to communicate with somebody, use words you know they will understand instead of purposely trying to confuse them!

2. If you do not like it here, you shouldn't be here! It will make you much happier.

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 03:40 AM
1. Like i have stated, if you actually want to communicate with somebody, use words you know they will understand instead of purposely trying to confuse them!

2. If you do not like it here, you shouldn't be here! It will make you much happier.

Happy? This guy looks like one of those with a frown all day cuz he doesn't get exactly what he wants.

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:40 AM
That post you just made sure was annoying. I expect you not to even get through this sentence. Sentences are fun. Arguing is not. I like making my post count go up and my respect level go down, even if it cost me me reputation. This post probably won't make to much sense, I just want it to be big and long! Arguing is fun you say, I say it ruins are fun. Are is spelt in as are is spelt to our. Even if it wasn't that wouldn't matter. So how do you think about that? Plea no argue=argue meme is not fun. Japanese grown tomatoes are fun. Tomatoes rhyme whith rhymetatatattaoes. That is not a real word. This isn't as fun as I thought it would be to type. My fingers are getting tired, and I'm already pretty tiered... Zzz zzz I think I'm going to stop continuing on about how I'm going to stop, and I'll actually stop now. Bye...

I am not sure what you are doing, but it looks fun.

raqk
08-28-2014, 03:42 AM
Happy? This guy looks like one of those with a frown all day cuz he doesn't get exactly what he wants.
Turn that frown upsidown! I don't wanna see it anymore Na Na Na BaHaNaNa

User1234

My bad for digressing from the original thread, but replies such as the above doesn't necessarily benefit anything. I think you should reconsider editing that post. Don't make assumptions if you do not have sufficient knowledge on the subject at hand. You're simply going to prolong the argument if you keep throwing baseless assumptions towards them.

Reballoo

Nah, I think he is just trying to be "professional". Not "Practically Perfect In Every Way" Mary Poppins professional, but like CEO or Judge Judy professional, if you get what iI am saying.

PolarisHD
08-28-2014, 03:43 AM

This is the difference between User1234 and Thanatos. They both try to help and give criticisms and all but User1234 always apologizes when he knows that an argument is already happening.

Thanatos
08-28-2014, 03:44 AM

Once again, using my vocabulary as and excuse to attack me is of complete irrelevancy. If you don't comprehend it, it's common sense to look it up in the dictionary. I don't like spam, that's why I'm countering your flawed excuses to justify your spam.

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:44 AM
My bad for digressing from the original thread, but replies such as the above doesn't necessarily benefit anything. I think you should reconsider editing that post. Don't make assumptions if you do not have sufficient knowledge on the subject at hand.

You have a point, it was unnecessary. I want to stop arguing. It is just making me upset. I should be a lawyer...

Thanatos
08-28-2014, 03:45 AM

I don't know if this is an attempt to aggaravate me but singling out another person is also considered bashing. It's not exactly helping in the situation if you get what I mean :D

PolarisHD
08-28-2014, 03:46 AM
You have a point, it was unnecessary. I want to stop arguing. It is just making me upset. I should be a lawyer...

Thats what I also feel when i'm in an argument xD

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:46 AM
This is the difference between User1234 and Thanatos. They both try to help and give criticisms and all but User1234 always apologizes when he knows that an argument is already happening.

Agreed. My problem is I do not apologize unless 1. It was my fault 2. The person stops/is not being unnecessarily aggressive.

raqk
08-28-2014, 03:48 AM

Big money! $€£¥ money!!!
Stolen from google Wikipedia something result
"While practicing law can be financially rewarding, lawyers' salaries vary quite a bit. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that the median pay for lawyers in 2010 was $112,760 per year."

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:48 AM
I don't know if this is an attempt to aggaravate me but singling out another person is also considered bashing. It's not exactly helping in the situation if you get what I mean :D

:whistling: you were the one singling out Applez...
Anyway, I find it strange that when he says that you probably never smile, your next post has a smiley face. Lol;)

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 03:52 AM
http://www.loltexts.org/pictures/183094_153900121458675_883556560_n.png
Hooray! Teh thread of randomness has been reborn! :D

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 03:53 AM
Once again, using my vocabulary as and excuse to attack me is of complete irrelevancy. If you don't comprehend it, it's common sense to look it up in the dictionary. I don't like spam, that's why I'm countering your flawed excuses to justify your spam.

1. I didn't attack you I was making a point.
2. I do not own a dictionary...
3. My point was that if you wanted to get a point across, you would take the time to make sure the opponent will understand what you mean.
4. You just made a flawed argument.
5. I am not justifying spam, I am defending myself and my friends.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.loltexts.org/pictures/183094_153900121458675_883556560_n.png
Hooray! Teh thread of randomness has been reborn! :D

1. That is terrifying because I have severe arachnophobia...
2. Yet another person who likes this thread.

raqk
08-28-2014, 03:54 AM
Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Umm... Guise, what does thise meane?

PolarisHD
08-28-2014, 03:57 AM
Umm... Guise, what does thise meane?

There is a cyborg hacking your device :panic:

That also happens to me too.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:00 AM
3. My point was that if you wanted to get a point across, you would take the time to make sure the opponent will understand what you mean.

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously wanna google pictures of spiders and post them here just to freak both of us out right now e.e
BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DUN WANNA o.e

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 04:13 AM
I seriously wanna google pictures of spiders and post them here just to freak both of us out right now e.e
BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DUN WANNA o.e

If you do that, I will scream SO LOUD! And totally lose my marbles...

- - - Updated - - -

You took too long! Now your candy's gone! That's what happened... Biggow!!!

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 04:13 AM

I was at the point of that before... Acted just like you. So its pretty easy by now to guess what people are like by just simply reading their posts.

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 04:15 AM
I was at the point of that before... Acted just like you. So its pretty easy by now to guess what people are like by just simply reading their posts.

Oh, C'mon!!! We almost forgot about that argument! We were so close to leaving it behind!

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 04:16 AM
Oh, C'mon!!! We almost forgot about that argument! We were so close to leaving it behind!

I was gone for 30 minutes, didn't think your forget about it so quickly.

raqk
08-28-2014, 04:17 AM

Argument!
Get it, I left the argument behind the"!"...

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 04:19 AM
Argument!
Oh, I get it!:D

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 04:20 AM
Argument!

Argument? What argument?

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:22 AM
Some other random stuffs.
http://morningshow.hot1035radio.com/files/2014/05/a-mc-random-30.jpg
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36200000/Random-image-random-36294246-500-676.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/149/a/6/random_doom___5_year_anniversary_by_behindtg-d51idn0.png
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30600000/random-random-30603148-640-500.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I decided not to google spider pictures.
Didn't even dare to write it XD

PolarisHD
08-28-2014, 04:22 AM
Some other random stuffs.

That horse thing is kinda depressing (for me, atleast) since i'm an animal lover ;-;

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:23 AM
That horse thing is kinda depressing (for me, atleast) since i'm an animal lover ;-;

ITS NOT DEAD!
It's just a drunk Equine.

Trollrage
08-28-2014, 04:23 AM
When I troll someone when he trolls me in da same time, who got trolled?

PolarisHD
08-28-2014, 04:24 AM
ITS NOT DEAD!
It's just equine drunk.

What happened to Equine? I rarely see him on the forums.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:26 AM
What happened to Equine? I rarely see him on the forums.

Dunno ¯\(°_o)/¯

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

How did you know I have candy at this time...

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 04:28 AM
Bee and Puppycat!!!:panic:
Use the sword! Use the sword as a sword!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno ¯\(°_o)/¯

- - - Updated - - -

How did you know I have candy at this time...

I don't know, just... Bee and Puppycat...

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:32 AM
http://sporkle.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/tasteofawesome.com_330143_1375294743.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Bee and Puppycat!!!:panic:
Use the sword! Use the sword as a sword!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, just... Bee and Puppycat...

Gimme a gud answer!

HerobrineFan
08-28-2014, 04:33 AM
HelloKitty isn't a Cat!

Read - http://www.inquisitr.com/1437592/hello-kitty-isnt-actually-a-cat-creator-sanrio-reveals/

The 978
08-28-2014, 04:36 AM
I approve this title

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 04:38 AM
http://sporkle.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/tasteofawesome.com_330143_1375294743.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme a gud answer!

I am serious... Watch Bee and Puppycat episode 1 and you will understand.

Thanatos

- - - Updated - - -

1. I never stated that YOU were attacking me.

2. There are online dictionaries

3. Refer to 2nd point and follow through about searching things above.

4. Elaborate

5. Then you completely missed the point of the argument if you don't realize what I'm arguing about.

Unto other posters in favor of the thread, don't use the false dichotomy fallacy.

Reballoo
I approve this title

I see you have taken a liking for Gravity Falls.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:39 AM
I just spilled water all over myself just trying to take a pill ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

I am serious... Watch Bee and Puppycat episode 1 and you will understand.

Okay then..

HerobrineFan
08-28-2014, 04:40 AM

4. Elaborate

5. Then you completely missed the point of the argument if you don't realize what I'm arguing about.

Unto other posters in favor of the thread, don't use the false dichotomy fallacy.

Guys lets post on this thread 24/7

/troll

The 978
08-28-2014, 04:41 AM
I see you have taken a liking for Gravity Falls.
I was bored

- - - Updated - - -

/troll
You read my mind

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 04:43 AM

4. Elaborate

1. Ok.
2. Ok.
3. I don't get it...
4. Your whole post was about how I had irrelevant arguments. Except the last paragraph, which was a false statement.
5.You are standing up for your side (this is spam), and I standing up for my side (this is not spam). That is the argument I am participating in. Not whether spam is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

/troll

I have spent so much time on this thread.

The 978
08-28-2014, 04:43 AM
Is there arguments that I miss

raqk
08-28-2014, 04:46 AM

/troll

Good idea.

HerobrineFan
08-28-2014, 04:49 AM
Good idea.

DONT KNOW IF SARCASTIC

OR NAWWWW

The 978
08-28-2014, 04:50 AM
Sunshine is hurting my eyes

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:51 AM

Arguing.
JK...

raqk
08-28-2014, 04:52 AM
Sunshine is hurting my eyes

Come to the dark side

Disaster
08-28-2014, 04:53 AM
This post is random.

The 978
08-28-2014, 04:55 AM
Come to the dark side
Ok but only if u give cookie

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:55 AM

*gives cookie*

raqk
08-28-2014, 04:56 AM

No, I don't have any cookies. I can give you this stick of butter?

Thanatos
1. Ok.
2. Ok.
3. I don't get it...
4. Your whole post was about how I had irrelevant arguments. Except the last paragraph, which was a false statement.
5.You are standing up for your side (this is spam), and I standing up for my side (this is not spam). That is the argument I am participating in. Not whether spam is ok.

- - - Updated - - -

I never called your argument irrelevant, I said using my extensive vocabulary was irrelevant. I'll be explaining my opposition in this thread.

1. How it is spam

2. Why it is unnecessary

Reballoo
Arguing.
JK...

But it is true!

The 978
08-28-2014, 04:57 AM
No, I don't have any cookies. I can give you this stick of butter?
Ok *takes the stick*

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:57 AM
But it is true!

Yeah, you're right.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok *takes the stick*

WHY U NO WANT COOKIE

The 978
08-28-2014, 04:58 AM
Yeah, you're right.

- - - Updated - - -

WHY U NO WANT COOKIE
cuz why not

Reballoo
08-28-2014, 04:59 AM
I never called your argument irrelevant, I said using my extensive vocabulary was irrelevant. I'll be explaining my opposition in this thread.

1. How it is spam

2. Why it is unnecessary

It seems we are almost concluded with our argument war... We are both reducing the amount of arguments we list per post.

Anyway, you said I was using your vocab against you, so technically, I was using an irrelevant argument. It is implied.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 04:59 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjm8rJ1W71rghkxeo1_500.gif

cuz why not

The 978
08-28-2014, 05:01 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjm8rJ1W71rghkxeo1_500.gif
U mad brooo

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Guys, remember that story we were told about a meteorite crashing on Earth and killing all the Dinosaurs? That was me inside it =D

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 05:03 AM
U mad brooo

No, I'm not mad.
I'm eating. :3

The 978
08-28-2014, 05:05 AM
No, I'm not mad.
I'm eating. :3
I have betrayed the cookies
I HAVE JOINED THE PANCAKE SIDE

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, remember that story we were told about a meteorite crashing on Earth and killing all the Dinosaurs? That was me inside it =D
What have u done

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 05:05 AM
I have betrayed the cookies
I HAVE JOINED THE PANCAKE SIDE

CAN IT BE PANCAKES WITH NUTELLA ON IT?!??!?!?
:D

The 978
08-28-2014, 05:08 AM
CAN IT BE PANCAKES WITH NUTELLA ON IT?!??!?!?
2 layers of nutella

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 05:13 AM
2 layers of nutella

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

The 978
08-28-2014, 05:15 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Do you join the pancake side?

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 05:23 AM
Do you join the pancake side?

Yush.
(10 Nutella covered pancakes)

- - - Updated - - -

*Sage makes the first thread of randomness thread*
*everyone's having fun and stuff*

*Sage revives the Thread of Randomness thread*
*gets sorta hated for it and starts an arguement*

The 978
08-28-2014, 05:26 AM
Yush.
(10 Nutella covered pancakes)

- - - Updated - - -

*Sage makes the first thread of randomness thread*
*everyone's having fun and stuff*

*Sage revives the Thread of Randomness thread*
*gets sorta hated for it and starts an arguement*
Arguers lol

Freezing
08-28-2014, 06:31 AM
i liek trains kk
my friend world explode today

his crush ask if he likes her yeyeye lol

MySuperCookie
08-28-2014, 09:54 AM
Aim useless, u useless

We useless, they useless

You useless

USEEEEEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS

_Tenflames_
08-28-2014, 10:07 AM
FLAMES=COOKIE=OREO=MY LITTLE PONY!

Areodax
08-28-2014, 10:08 AM
FLAMES=COOKIE=OREO=MY LITTLE PONY!

Wut the butt.

I'm not a pony. Or am I?:ninja:

MySuperCookie
08-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Wut the butt.

Imma Pooki :panic:

Sounds like Puke ...

Coony?

Sounds like Corny! :crazy:

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 01:41 PM

Sounds like Puke ...

Coony?

A Pooki is what people on Club Penguin call "babies" that are orphans and need to be adopted. But of course, you had to bring THOSE memories back to my brain.

The 978
08-28-2014, 01:44 PM
I always think that if "Let it Rip!" (from beyblade) and "RIP in Peace" (from yogscast) was a reference to each other
"Let it Rest in Piece!"

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 01:46 PM
I always think that if "Let it Rip!" (from beyblade) and "RIP in Peace" (from yogscast) was a reference to each other
"Let it Rest in Piece!"

How bout we talk about how I killed off all the dinosaurs?

Boomer
08-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Wut the butt.

HOLY CRAP AREODAX IS A PONY!

"A wild My Little Pony appeared!"

"Boomer used Deoxys!"

- - - Updated - - -

How bout we talk about how I killed off all the dinosaurs?

Nu nub, I killed the dinos.

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 01:54 PM

"Boomer used Deoxys!"

- - - Updated - - -

Nu nub, you're from an alternate universe, I killed da dinos in dis universe nub kkk.

The 978
08-28-2014, 01:56 PM
DO NOT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

HERE IS NOT THE LINK: http://www.twitter.com/user/coolguywowswaglolxdkthxbainub***sagedeoxyssuckpota toes475936

Areodax
08-28-2014, 01:56 PM

"Boomer used Deoxys!"

- - - Updated - - -

Im no pony. I just turned back from being one because.....-reason blocked-

Im just Ness with an Aerodactyl shirt. That is all.

Or is it?:ninja:

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-28-2014, 05:49 PM

Sounds like Puke ...

Coony?

YOU'RE A POOKIE?!
e.o
KILL HIM WITH FIRE AND TORTURE HIIIMM!

- - - Updated - - -

A Pooki is what people on Club Penguin call "babies" that are orphans and need to be adopted. But of course, you had to bring THOSE memories back to my brain.

It's pookie.
MY GODS THEY WERE ANNOYING AS CRAP.

Boomer
08-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Im no pony. I just turned back from being one because.....-reason blocked-

Im just Ness with an Aerodactyl shirt. That is all.

Or is it?:ninja:

Ur a Pony!

SageDeoxys
08-28-2014, 09:41 PM
YOU'RE A POOKIE?!
e.o
KILL HIM WITH FIRE AND TORTURE HIIIMM!

- - - Updated - - -

It's pookie.
MY GODS THEY WERE ANNOYING AS CRAP.

Ikr. Well, I forgot the name because I haven't played CP in a year because I quit. Wanna know why? Pookies. Pookies and Pookies are the only reason I quit, otherwise I'd still be that old Trolling Spirit on Sleet's Dock.

Applez
08-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Boring alert

Sally1890
08-28-2014, 09:50 PM
Hi. This thread is completely pointless and useless...but it keeps the replies going to 6 pages....

Applez
08-28-2014, 11:55 PM
Hi. This thread is completely pointless and useless...but it keeps the replies going to 6 pages....

BORING ALERT AGAIN!!!

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 03:29 AM
Ikr. Well, I forgot the name because I haven't played CP in a year because I quit. Wanna know why? Pookies. Pookies and Pookies are the only reason I quit, otherwise I'd still be that old Trolling Spirit on Sleet's Dock.

I didn't have free chat.
Which is the reason I quit
I went on some websites that had penguin accounts and passwords, so I can finally get free chat! :D
But then, the pookies came. WHYYYY... I should have never visited the pet shop with a free chat account. Anywho, I still like the pookie torture videos that some people post. :D

- - - Updated - - -

YEAH, POINTLESS AND USELESS, LIKE THE OTHER ONE WASNT.
WHO CARES. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO RUIN TEH FUN?!?!?! :c

HerobrineFan
08-29-2014, 04:10 AM
Meh I'm back to CP,Frozen Parteh

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 04:16 AM
Meh I'm back to CP,Frozen Parteh

MEMBERS ONLY! :c
I still have my member clothes tho. (Except that I'm non member)

HerobrineFan
08-29-2014, 04:18 AM

I have 4Ever Membership

RyoMar1999
08-29-2014, 04:19 AM
Pointless.

HerobrineFan
08-29-2014, 04:19 AM
Pointless.

FUN HATER ALERT! FUN HATER ALERT!

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 04:27 AM
I have 4Ever Membership

*starts crying*
I want 4ever membaship, an free chat

Sally1890
08-29-2014, 06:39 AM
*starts crying*
I want 4ever membaship, an free chat

ADD MEH. Me gots rich without membrshap.... LOL

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 06:57 AM
ADD MEH. Me gots rich without membrshap.... LOL

Dun play the game any maor.

SageDeoxys
08-29-2014, 01:47 PM
FUN HATER ALERT! FUN HATER ALERT!

Don't worry. Just because he saw another few people say that he thinks he's gonna be cool doing the same thing.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 08:49 PM
Don't eat a special kind of nectar.
You will spontaneously burst into flames.

SageDeoxys
08-29-2014, 10:31 PM
Don't eat a special kind of nectar.
You will spontaneously burst into flames.

Oh, that explains why I saw a human burst into flames 100,000 years ago after eating something. Always wanted to know why...

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 10:31 PM
Oh, that explains why I saw a human burst into flames 100,000 years ago after eating something. Always wanted to know why...

You're welcome!

I just noticed I gave Sally some of the nectar.
Whoops. Well, I thought it would heal her, and then I also noticed she was a mortal ._.

Master
08-30-2014, 01:53 AM
Okay... Random Post?!

SageDeoxys
08-30-2014, 02:47 AM

So am I. Though I remember something funny that happened to me in the Music Jam 2 years ago. I logged on, but I could get member items. The game glitched and though I was a member, so I tried using my power to full force. But all I could get was the Golden Microphone, because I went to get a new igloo, and the game started freezing a bit (something REALLY common back then, the game would freeze for a few seconds), so I went paranoid and reloaded the page. Next thing I know I lost my membership. Btw, I think I might start playing CP again. Doesn't seem to be any more Pookies around Sleet anymore =D

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-30-2014, 04:03 AM
So am I. Though I remember something funny that happened to me in the Music Jam 2 years ago. I logged on, but I could get member items. The game glitched and though I was a member, so I tried using my power to full force. But all I could get was the Golden Microphone, because I went to get a new igloo, and the game started freezing a bit (something REALLY common back then, the game would freeze for a few seconds), so I went paranoid and reloaded the page. Next thing I know I lost my membership. Btw, I think I might start playing CP again. Doesn't seem to be any more Pookies around Sleet anymore =D

Lucky you.
I get bored easily since I dun have free chat ;-;

SageDeoxys
08-30-2014, 05:03 AM
Lucky you.
I get bored easily since I dun have free chat ;-;

Make a new account, cuz #Wynaut

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-30-2014, 05:21 AM
Make a new account, cuz #Wynaut

I dun wanted too ::cry:
I want me rainbow hair and JOX t-shirt ;-;, and silver surfboard and Mai sunglasses.
AND I STILL WANT MY ACCOUNT NAME AND THAT MAIL THAT POONCHEE SENT MEH

HerobrineFan
08-30-2014, 05:26 AM
I dun wanted too ::cry:
I want me rainbow hair and JOX t-shirt ;-;, and silver surfboard and Mai sunglasses.
AND I STILL WANT MY ACCOUNT NAME AND THAT MAIL THAT POONCHEE SENT MEH

Email

Support@clubpenguin.com

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-30-2014, 05:28 AM
Email

Support@clubpenguin.com

*cough* I forgot the email that I made my penguin account with.*cough*
Sorry for the coughing, I just stopped laughing very badly for ten minutes straight.

Indicative
08-30-2014, 05:42 AM
This post is randomness! :crazy:

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-02-2014, 04:24 AM
RISE THREAD! RISE TO SEE THE LIGHT!!

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-07-2014, 05:29 PM
This thread ain't dyin.

Applez
09-07-2014, 05:34 PM
This thread ain't dyin.

Yay! Pls no die

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-08-2014, 12:59 AM
BREAKING NEWS
Stabilize, AKA Cheezeguy
Has called Airtaters a st00pid rooster horse.
KTHXBAI.
This isn't meant to bash Cheezeguy, lool, I'm not that mean XD, plus I'm his friend

Dodo Wizard
09-08-2014, 01:33 AM
If ever play The Sims 4, I'm either making Kirk and Spock, or The Wiggles,

SageDeoxys
09-08-2014, 01:37 AM
BREAKING NEWS
Stabilize, AKA Cheezeguy
Has called Airtaters a st00pid rooster horse.
KTHXBAI.
This isn't meant to bash Cheezeguy, lool, I'm not that mean XD, plus I'm his friend

Wow. Says the guy who copies the other guys style.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-08-2014, 04:47 AM
WHAT,
HOW IN THE-
HOW WAS I NOT INFORMED THAT A HURRICANE HIT SO. CAL
OMG,
HOW,
WAS.
I.
NOT.
INFORMED.
AGSHDKXJAKA
;-;
I feel liek where I live is also getting hit.
Dunno doe.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-11-2014, 12:13 AM
Thread shall nut dy

raqk
09-11-2014, 12:32 AM
To many twos for too people two count