PDA

View Full Version : Help me forget something

Hatsune14
08-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Please help me forget the "Five nights at Freddy" at my head since it's 23:07 here...
Please no trollers pleaseeeee
I need an entertaining or sad story
or just say any animes that can help me forget it :3

Areodax
08-28-2014, 09:17 PM
Try Sket Dance. Its hilarious.

It can sometimes make you laugh for minutes. But there are some serious episodes as well.

Hatsune14
08-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Try Sket Dance. Its hilarious.

It can sometimes make you laugh for minutes. But there are some serious episodes as well.

Already watched it XD
and I admit it I had a crush at the main character before :whistling:

Areodax
08-28-2014, 09:22 PM
Well...

Try watching some quality Youtube Poops. It will make you laugh because of its randomness.

How bad was it anyways?

Anulot
08-28-2014, 09:24 PM
I love that game... Beat it on 13/13/13/13 (Not even gonna bother with 20/20/20/20)

Just look up cat videos. It should help calm your fear. I'm also assuming you will never visit Chuck e' cheeses again.

Hatsune14
08-28-2014, 09:25 PM
Well...

Try watching some quality Youtube Poops. It will make you laugh because of its randomness.

How bad was it anyways?

The what? Five Nights at Freddy's?
It was Friggin Bad. Jumpscares everywhere.... I mean when i was looking at the suggestions I saw that game again and the Thumbnail was the Jumpscare picture. Oh welps I'm just gonna watch PewDiePie's Skate 3 Videos :3

Areodax
08-28-2014, 09:27 PM
The what? Five Nights at Freddy's?
It was Friggin Bad. Jumpscares everywhere.... I mean when i was looking at the suggestions I saw that game again and the Thumbnail was the Jumpscare picture. Oh welps I'm just gonna watch PewDiePie's Skate 3 Videos :3

Jumpscares.....

Are just plain annoyance to me. Pewd's Skate 3 vids are hilarious.

Master
08-28-2014, 09:30 PM
What is Five Nights At Friday?

Hatsune14
08-28-2014, 09:34 PM
What is Five Nights At Friday?

It's Freddy :3
It's a Horror game where you should Survive for 5 nights watching those robots....
Watch it you'll be scared for maybe a week or so..

- - - Updated - - -

Jumpscares.....

Are just plain annoyance to me. Pewd's Skate 3 vids are hilarious.

Lol i'm watching pewds skate 3 vids and i can't stop laughing XD

Sally1890
08-28-2014, 09:48 PM
It's Freddy :3
It's a Horror game where you should Survive for 5 nights watching those robots....
Watch it you'll be scared for maybe a week or so..

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i'm watching pewds skate 3 vids and i can't stop laughing XD

I watched iHasCupquake playing it instead..her thumbnail was already scary...:ninja: Anywhoo... I looked at the comments while I watched the vid [PS only lasted like 1 minute with the vid after reading the comments...Comments saved my life X_X] Heres how the comments went:
Someone: OMG I'm watching this night...
Someone: Omg I keep getting jumpscares....
Someone:NOOOOOOO.....WHY DID I WATCH THIS.... NOW IMA HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS.....
Etc. and so on. You get the topic.

Hatsune14
08-28-2014, 09:57 PM
I watched iHasCupquake playing it instead..her thumbnail was already scary...:ninja: Anywhoo... I looked at the comments while I watched the vid [PS only lasted like 1 minute with the vid after reading the comments...Comments saved my life X_X] Heres how the comments went:
Someone: OMG I'm watching this night...
Someone: Omg I keep getting jumpscares....
Someone:NOOOOOOO.....WHY DID I WATCH THIS.... NOW IMA HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS.....
Etc. and so on. You get the topic.

Lol i survived the whole 3 parts of pewds five nights at freddy's
i looked at the comments first so i can see the parts where the jumpscares would be and i didn't see anything so i didn't skipped and i can't go to the bathroom right now :cry:

Sally1890
08-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Lol i survived the whole 3 parts of pewds five nights at freddy's
i looked at the comments first so i can see the parts where the jumpscares would be and i didn't see anything so i didn't skipped and i can't go to the bathroom right now :cry:

Sorry for your lost x3, when I was around 2nd or 3rd grade, some 4th or 5th grader told me about Bloody Mary, [PS I though he said Bloody Berry LOLOLOLOLOLOL :crazy: My friend was like: Whats so scary about Bloody Berry, its just a berry that's bloody... LEL] I couldn't go in the bathroom either... especially even look in the mirror... OMG.... ok ok getting that feeling back... forget what I said about that uhh girl..ANNNYYYYWHOOOOOOO... Don't worry you'll over come it in 1 year LOL XD

Anulot
08-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Five nights at Freddy's is a new horror game where you play as a security guard hired for the night shift at Freddys Pizzaria. The twist is though, the animatronics like to move around. And, if they see you, the will assume you are just an endoskeleton out of costume, and stuff you in a Freddy fazbear suit (Which will pretty much kill you)

The object is to survive 5 nights without being caught. You are given control of a security camera, and two doors. Due to budget cuts though, you have very limited power.. You have to conserve power, or else the doors will swing open and you are prey for Freddy and the other animatronics.

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/7db22d28cc28b276e18067b265e18a18/vtn0ewx/4YAnaf33a/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_60ur4cwrglooskk0s84ggw 88k_1280.gif

Totally not helping the OP... Sorry dude

Sally1890
08-28-2014, 10:16 PM
Five nights at Freddy's is a new horror game where you play as a security guard hired for the night shift at Freddys Pizzaria. The twist is though, the animatronics like to move around. And, if they see you, the will assume you are just an endoskeleton out of costume, and stuff you in a Freddy fazbear suit (Which will pretty much kill you)

The object is to survive 5 nights without being caught. You are given control of a security camera, and two doors. Due to budget cuts though, you have very limited power.. You have to conserve power, or else the doors will swing open and you are prey for Freddy and the other animatronics.

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/7db22d28cc28b276e18067b265e18a18/vtn0ewx/4YAnaf33a/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_60ur4cwrglooskk0s84ggw 88k_1280.gif

Totally not helping the OP... Sorry dude

Dude get the picture away..OMG this thread is supposed to make her forget about Freddy not remind omg that is creepy..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Anulot
08-28-2014, 10:19 PM
Dude get the picture away..OMG this thread is supposed to make her forget about Freddy not remind omg that is creepy..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:panic::panic::panic::pan ic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Put it in a spoiler. I actually had my pic in a spoiler, dk what happened.