PDA

View Full Version : Omg

SageDeoxys
08-29-2014, 12:47 AM
Now there's two games being made by Gamefreak... Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire AND Pokken Fighters. I'm freaking mindblown right now. It also confirmed that Machamp is getting a Mega Evolution, since the trailer released showed Machamp and all the characters in the game are going to have Mega Evolutions. I like don't even know about my life anymore. But as long as Gamefreak adds Deoxys to Pokken Fighters, gives it a Mega and a remixed version of its battle theme, I'm not using Psystrike against them.
So, anyone else excited for the new Pokémon games? =D

WOOWOOWOO
08-29-2014, 12:48 AM
Now there's two games being made by Gamefreak... Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire AND Pokken Fighters. I'm freaking mindblown right now. It also confirmed that Machamp is getting a Mega Evolution, since the trailer released showed Machamp and all the characters in the game are going to have Mega Evolutions. I like don't even know about my life anymore. But as long as Gamefreak adds Deoxys to Pokken Fighters, gives it a Mega and a remixed version of its battle theme, I'm not using Psystrike against them.

Huh? :scratch:

HerobrineFan
08-29-2014, 12:52 AM

Mega Rayquaza Anyone?

SageDeoxys
08-29-2014, 12:53 AM
Mega Rayquaza Anyone?

You mean Primal Rayquaza. It should exist since Groudon and Kyogre have their own Primal evolutions.

Applez
08-29-2014, 01:32 AM
Pokemans I know:
Pikachu
Rikachu (not sure on name)
Pichu (still not sure)
Ivysaur (and the evolves)
Rayqaza
Charizard
Greninja
Mewto
Squirtle
Jigglypuff
The 3 new starter ones on X and Y (forgot names)
Tepig

Not a big fan of pokemon...
Please correct names lol

CoryT
08-29-2014, 01:40 AM
Shedinja

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/25/Hansen_Shedinja.png/210px-Hansen_Shedinja.png

SageDeoxys
08-29-2014, 02:49 AM
Pokemans I know:
Pikachu
Rikachu (not sure on name)
Pichu (still not sure)
Ivysaur (and the evolves)
Rayqaza
Charizard
Greninja
Mewto
Squirtle
Jigglypuff
The 3 new starter ones on X and Y (forgot names)
Tepig

Not a big fan of pokemon...
Please correct names lol
Raichu*
Mewtwo*
Rayquaza*
Chespin Fennekin and Froakie are the Kalos starters.

XxInsanexX
08-29-2014, 03:37 AM
Wow,Machamp with a "Mega Evelution"?!? That's insane,but I can never really get to invested on another game,because,well, Growtopia!! It's just to Insane :D :hat:

optimuswhat
08-29-2014, 03:41 AM
Google Pokemon Type Wild for a Pokemon fan-made fighting game.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 03:41 AM
It also confirmed that Machamp is getting a Mega Evolution, since the trailer released showed Machamp and all the characters in the game are going to have Mega Evolutions.

*gasps deeply that runs out of breath*
OMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Now, for the whole quote my reaction was:
OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOH MYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMY GODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGODSOHMYGO DS.
And that was all typed by my laggy IPad keyboard.

Renzo909
08-29-2014, 03:44 AM

Is sad to say that it's only arcade. I hate pokken

Growrude-topiastorm

Maryjane
08-29-2014, 03:45 AM
:0

Primal Deoxys plox.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 03:48 AM
Is sad to say that it's only arcade. I hate pokken

Growrude-topiastorm

WHAAAAAAAAAT
IT'S ONLY ARCADE?!
ASDFHEKSLSKAGSLFKAFASDFGHJKLLL

Maryjane
08-29-2014, 03:50 AM
Don't google images Pokken...

Dutch word for small pox and uh, yeah pretty not good pics on google.
Also, yup its an arcade game.. In japan ;c

SageDeoxys
08-29-2014, 04:04 AM
Don't google images Pokken...

Dutch word for small pox and uh, yeah pretty not good pics on google.
Also, yup its an arcade game.. In japan ;c

I forgot to mention... It might also be available for the Wii U.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-29-2014, 04:17 AM
I forgot to mention... It might also be available for the Wii U.

Time for me to get a Wii U, but where will it be available for the Wii U?!