PDA

View Full Version : Who played Poptropica? :D!

PannyFlan
08-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Yeah yeah, it a kiddy game, but I love quest! Who doesn't? Add me on Poptropica, I am lanalps, my style is so epic :D!

optimuswhat
08-29-2014, 07:33 PM
I used to, but then they made the game have this points thing. The worst part was that I completed a bunch of islands previously, and I wasn't given points for them.

PannyFlan
08-29-2014, 08:51 PM
I used to, but then they made the game have this points thing. The worst part was that I completed a bunch of islands previously, and I wasn't given points for them.

So you were saying that you already finished a island, but you get nothing for finishing it again. That how it works, people could get 100,000 points or those money thingy by finishing early poptropica to many times.

Disaster
08-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Yeah yeah, it a kiddy game, but I love quest! Who doesn't? Add me on Poptropica, I am lanalps, my style is so epic :D!

I used to play it in like 3rd grade (8th grade now). My friends cousin used to claim he "helped" make the game.

PannyFlan
08-29-2014, 08:56 PM
I used to play it in like 3rd grade (8th grade now). My friends cousin used to claim he "helped" make the game.

Some of the part of the game is created by Jeff Kinney :whistling:.

I started playing it around 2nd grade, gonna be 6th now. 4 years! :D, and the game is like the same, didn't change so much.

SageDeoxys
08-29-2014, 10:26 PM

I started playing it around 2nd grade, gonna be 6th now. 4 years! :D, and the game is like the same, didn't change so much.

How old is Poptropica now? 8 years old right? Being playing for the past 7 years. Btw, not some part was created by Jeff Kinney, Jeff Kinney owns the thing.

Applez
08-29-2014, 10:30 PM

That's why it has Diary of a Wimpy Kid stuff.... Makes so much since now

PacksForAll
08-29-2014, 10:31 PM

I used to play when I was in first grade :/

SageDeoxys
08-29-2014, 10:32 PM
That's why it has Diary of a Wimpy Kid stuff.... Makes so much since now

I'm guessing you own one of those books. Flip to the final page and read about Jeff. Right there it says he created Poptropica.

PacksForAll
08-29-2014, 10:54 PM

My friend intrduced me to growtopia and he said that he sold the game to seth.

Brys
08-29-2014, 10:57 PM

Poptropica was my life from 7-9. Forgot my password I had a whole bunch of clothes. :,(

Hakma
08-29-2014, 11:00 PM

Man that game brings back memories.

*manly tear*

Brys
08-29-2014, 11:01 PM
Man that game brings back memories.

*manly tear*

I had a freaking yellow dragon then my computer crashed and it lost all the info for my account.

Master
08-29-2014, 11:03 PM

What's that game?

Paine
08-29-2014, 11:08 PM
That was life!
Using youtube to do the quests :whistling:

I thank youtube to what my account turned out to be!
God bless tutorial makers!

(I forgot my password now...)

optimuswhat
08-30-2014, 12:14 AM
So you were saying that you already finished a island, but you get nothing for finishing it again. That how it works, people could get 100,000 points or those money thingy by finishing early poptropica to many times.

No no.
Sorry for providing enough information.

I meant like this:
I played this game WAY before points were added, and I completed a bunch of islands.
Later, they added points, and I didn't get the points from the islands I completed previously.

Maryjane
08-30-2014, 12:47 AM
The memories =0
I quit it when they added the member system.
I played since around like 3rd grade or less.

raqk
08-30-2014, 12:52 AM
I started when there was only early poptropica island, and nothing else. My username is raqk :O

PannyFlan
08-30-2014, 12:55 AM
What I look like on Poptropica.

I really hate it when some girl copied my hair style, than they go copy other clothes. Which made me upset :C.

- - - Updated - - -

No no.
Sorry for providing enough information.

I meant like this:
I played this game WAY before points were added, and I completed a bunch of islands.
Later, they added points, and I didn't get the points from the islands I completed previously.

OOOhh okay, I see now O.o.

PannyFlan
08-30-2014, 12:56 AM
99% of you did ThinkNoodles Tutorial :D!

Bamboo2004
08-30-2014, 12:57 AM
I started when i was 6. Eh, good memories. I do play it time to time, when they update the old islands and make new ones. I really do not enjoy the parts of islands though.

The first island I ever attempted was Big Nate. I'm trying to redo the islands, since they restarted the new ones and the old ones are laggy as... Ya know.

Funny thing, my "Name" on it is Happy Panda :sweatdrop:

Also I have no idea why my username was Zoeysweet2301. Lol.

Just add me though :3

raqk
08-30-2014, 12:58 AM

The poptropica creators actually just made their first official walkthrough... I followed the phb (poptropica help blog) for all islands I was stuck on, other then that I beat most of the islands myself.

Areodax
I played it on mobile.

Not a bad game I should say.

Bamboo2004

xD Yeah, don't judge. Some islands i actually did on my own though

PannyFlan
Who beat me 32 island? I finished 32 island xP...

raqk
08-30-2014, 01:02 AM
Who beat me 32 island? I finished 32 island xP...

I've beaten every non-member island to date! I actually have a confession to make, I know it's a kid game, but I've been playing it every day since I've found out about it over 7 years ago. It's kinda hard not to be addicted to a game that you've played for so long, especially if it's updated semi-frequently.

PannyFlan
08-30-2014, 01:05 AM
I hate the pirate island, it so hard :c. Earning money and by a huge prirate ship.

I did beat some of my own though ^_^.

Bamboo2004
08-30-2014, 01:07 AM
I hate the pirate island, it so hard :c. Earning money and by a huge prirate ship.

Lol i beat it on my own.

Then I lost the password x-x

/fp

PannyFlan
08-30-2014, 01:12 AM
Poptropica just glitched, I clicked some newbie and I looked like her. Now I got my backup, but still got problem with skin and Hair color, cries ;-;...

Edit - Fixed it :D!!! Bye bye blue skin c:.

Maryjane
08-30-2014, 01:27 AM
Poptropica just glitched, I clicked some newbie and I looked like her. Now I got my backup, but still got problem with skin and Hair color, cries ;-;...

Edit - Fixed it :D!!! Bye bye blue skin c:.

You can fix the hair in Carrot Island with the juices and whatnot... Or at least I remember that xD.

Areodax
08-30-2014, 01:40 AM
You can fix the hair in Carrot Island with the juices and whatnot... Or at least I remember that xD.

Yeah its true. You can even mix the colors!

PannyFlan
08-30-2014, 02:44 AM
Cries, I went to this ice cream place, and this girl copy my hair style :c... is my hair dat fab?

Applez
08-30-2014, 02:49 AM
I'm guessing you own one of those books. Flip to the final page and read about Jeff. Right there it says he created Poptropica.

Oh... Derp

SageDeoxys
08-30-2014, 02:50 AM

What? I beat that island 3 times in a row with no guides to help.
TIP: When you're battling Captain Crawfish in the sea, try crashing with his boat (remember to get the guy who repairs the ship) and shoot him like a baws. I won that way E-Z P-Z.

Maryjane
08-30-2014, 04:46 AM
What? I beat that island 3 times in a row with no guides to help.
TIP: When you're battling Captain Crawfish in the sea, try crashing with his boat (remember to get the guy who repairs the ship) and shoot him like a baws. I won that way E-Z P-Z.

WHAT?!!?

You didnt get the 1 million gigantic ship :0

SageDeoxys
08-30-2014, 04:56 AM
WHAT?!!?

You didnt get the 1 million gigantic ship :0

Heck yeah I did. It did take me A LOT of time though, and fighting giant squids and pufferfish didn't help too much.

InstaRabbit
08-30-2014, 04:59 AM
used to play when I was 7 lol.

Brennanber
08-30-2014, 05:16 AM
Oh god... The ceaseless hours i spent as a kid trying to beat spy island... Back when there were like 4 but now theres like 30 or something.

awesome2505
08-30-2014, 05:18 AM
The game is awesome! I have been playing it for many years! The first island I finished was the Spy Island, then Nabooti (The Seven Gems!)!
Memories! I feel like playing it again! :D

PannyFlan
08-30-2014, 02:45 PM
The game is awesome! I have been playing it for many years! The first island I finished was the Spy Island, then Nabooti (The Seven Gems!)!
Memories! I feel like playing it again! :D

Yeah, of course :D, spy island was awesome, funny how this agent is bald lol.

Still wishes a option where poptropica can put a lock system for our clothes where no one can copy our copied our clothes :c, 8 girls copied my hair ToT.