PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watched Angel Beats?

Hatsune14
08-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Anyone watched it already?
I just finished watching that anime. I was Sobbing at the ending TTwTT
If some of you haven't watch it yet, watch it. It's worth watching and sobbing TTwTT

Spotlight
08-30-2014, 08:14 PM
It's one of my favorite animes, shiina is my fave character from angelbeats.

Hatsune14
08-30-2014, 08:21 PM
It's one of my favorite animes, shiina is my fave character from angelbeats.

Mine's Kanade She's so KAWAIIIIII XD
Even her clones were violent i still like her :o

matemar
08-30-2014, 08:43 PM
I watched over 50-100 different animes and I'm still going at it. And I have to say that angel beats is one of those you won't forget. If you like that kind of anime watch clannad and clannad after story. Or if you want only romance and comedy watch keicko wa maid-sama and special A.

Hatsune14
08-30-2014, 08:47 PM
I watched over 50-100 different animes and I'm still going at it. And I have to say that angel beats is one of those you won't forget. If you like that kind of anime watch clannad and clannad after story. Or if you want only romance and comedy watch keicko wa maid-sama and special A.

Clannad and Clannad After Story are my Next Target! My sister watched them and she said she nearly cried :3

matemar
08-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Clannad and Clannad After Story are my Next Target! My sister watched them and she said she nearly cried :3

It really is sad... OMG I have to rewatch it XD. But like I said kaicko wa maid-sama is also a must watch. I also want to watch chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai (I think that the English name is Another) and tonari no kaibutsu-kun (I'm sure that it's My little monster on English) .

Sheth
08-30-2014, 09:04 PM
Well, looks like I should watch it..

matemar
08-30-2014, 09:12 PM
Well, looks like I should watch it..

I guess you should XD. But don't get me wrong it's touching and it has the feels but overall I would say that there are better... clannad for is one of them.