PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna play an fps game?

Coherence
08-31-2014, 02:57 AM
Anyone wanna play an fps game called "cs portable"? Android users only btw.
Kik me if you wanna play and have fun there.

Kik - CoherenceGT

Applez
08-31-2014, 03:05 AM
Anyone wanna play an fps game called "cs portable"? Android users only btw.
Kik me if you wanna play and have fun there.

Kik - CoherenceGT

Call of GT?
Shoot. Headshot. Throw.

Coherence
08-31-2014, 03:06 AM
Call of GT?
Shoot. Headshot. Throw.

Screw cod and it's community.

Applez
08-31-2014, 03:20 AM

Well good thing I'm not in it

Brennanber
08-31-2014, 05:19 AM

Its community is a mix of british 9 year olds and fair, humorous, mature teens. But just take a guess on which one plagues the community. *hint its about the same as growtopia

Anyway modern warfare 2 on sale, the game where quickscoping was invented. And dont play for multiplayer matches (unless you are private matching with friends), i have yet to find 2 lobbies that are not modded in a row. (About 3 times as many hacked lobbys than vanilla)

If you want a good campaign don't get any call of duty game except modern warfare 2. All of them in a nutshell is some russian guy wants to to rule the world so you have to shoot some people because they told you to. Modern warfare 2 has the best story by far. (Probably because it was more infinity ward back then)

MrSword48
08-31-2014, 05:22 AM
Its community is a mix of british 9 year olds and fair, humorous, mature teens. But just take a guess on which one plagues the community. *hint its about the same as growtopia

Anyway modern warfare 2 on sale, the game where quickscoping was invented. And dont play for multiplayer matches (unless you are private matching with friends), i have yet to find 2 lobbies that are not modded in a row. (About 3 times as many hacked lobbys than vanilla)

If you want a good campaign don't get any call of duty game except modern warfare 2. All of them in a nutshell is some russian guy wants to to rule the world so you have to shoot some people because they told you to. Modern warfare 2 has the best story by far. (Probably because it was more infinity ward back then)

I'm betting British because... mate.

Brennanber
08-31-2014, 05:58 AM
I'm betting British because... mate.

And when I do run into them they call me an american wank and go over americas history and whatnot telling me I will burn in hell yada yada

darksnake99
08-31-2014, 01:26 PM
cs portable is pretty much counter-strike, but for the phone. I'll play.btw I'v played that game for a long time, so I haz super skillz.

Applez
08-31-2014, 01:35 PM
So no one wants to play something like Grand Thief Grow? Call of Grow?