I like math, it's my favorite subject personally

Telman
08-31-2014, 04:12 AM
Mental
Abuse
To
Humans

But it's true. Sorry math lovers.

As though this is most likely a joke, this can be offensive to people who love math.

Spotlight
08-31-2014, 04:14 AM
As though this is most likely a joke, this can be offensive to people who love math.

Nah not really.

Telman
08-31-2014, 04:17 AM
Nah not really.

According to this thread, we love something that causes mental abuse to us. And this is not offensive because? It's litterely stating that MATH IS BAD. And as from what I know, this is when you and other math lovers should jump in and prove him incorrect, but no, let's not protect our loved subject...

Bamboo2004
08-31-2014, 04:20 AM
According to this thread, we love something that causes mental abuse to us. And this is not offensive because? It's litterely stating that MATH IS BAD. And as from what I know, this is when you and other math lovers should jump in and prove him incorrect, but no, let's not protect our loved subject...

I'll be the first to jump in.

We love math. We understand that is a joke, however you cannot decide for yourself that it is not offensive. That is based on others around you. Math is one of the most important subject to life, and actually math makes our brains create paths to connect to different things, making us smarter. So to not do math would be leaving your brain in a bad state.
It might be hard, but that's like when you work out. It hurts, but it's worth it.

Telman
08-31-2014, 04:23 AM
I'll be the first to jump in.

We love math. We understand that is a joke, however you cannot decide for yourself that it is not offensive. That is based on others around you. Math is one of the most important subject to life, and actually math makes our brains create paths to connect to different things, making us smarter. So to not do math would be leaving your brain in a bad state.
It might be hard, but that's like when you work out. It hurts, but it's worth it.

Doesn't matter, just because it is a joke, doesn't give him any right to make such a post. It's like saying...Dude, jump off a building, I will make a mini jumper so that you wont die, next thing you know, you jump and he ended up being a lier. Then your friend says," It was a joke"...Before you black out, obviously.
EDIT: Are you on my side, because you wrote...No...Just...No.. on your title.

TrishaxKris
08-31-2014, 05:09 AM
My
Abs are
Tough as
Hell

BTW, that joke is soooooooo old.

The one above is better :]

Sheth
08-31-2014, 05:12 AM
Is it just me or do the questions seem easier as homework but somehow get harder on a test even though they're the same questions?

Spotlight
08-31-2014, 05:41 AM

Are you joking?

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-31-2014, 05:43 AM
Mental
Abuse
To
Humans

But it's true. Sorry math lovers.

I'm offensive and I find this math.

Lol jk I'm not offensive anyways ._.

Spotlight
08-31-2014, 05:48 AM
I'm offensive and I find this math.

Lol jk I'm not offensive anyways ._.

You're extremely offensive and you make me cry irl on a daily basis.

Mrs.TommoSwag
08-31-2014, 05:52 AM
You're extremely offensive and you make me cry irl on a daily basis.

Omg I sorri.

I hardly go outside tho.