PDA

View Full Version : I need a new game.

Selraya
08-31-2014, 11:27 PM
I need a new game, where I can restart. IP address is the address I'm at, I can't make another account. Even though I love Growtopia. I can never become a mod, which was a dream of mine.

I am so sorry for everything I did and I don't know what else to do, Hailfire gets his dragon back, then hopefully, I'm gone.

I want a fresh restart but I can't.

Solorien gave me an infraction and you all hate me.

xKRYEAMx
08-31-2014, 11:35 PM
Cubic Castles.
Assualt Cube
Counter Strike Classic
Team Fortress 2
Toribash
Terraria
Slenderman
Amenesia
Minecraft
Half Life 2
TeeWorlds
Dota 2
Warcraft 3
Gmod
The Walking Dead
Surgeon Simulator
Farming Simulator
Goat Simulator
Chair Simulator
Toilet Simulator
Call of Duty
Pocket Legends
Arcane Legends
Order and Chaos online
Clash of Clans
Bioshalk
Sam and Max
Portal
Animal Crossing
Airmech
Horse Simulator
Shrek
Just Dance
Peggle
LOTR Online
Mirrors Edge
Tony Hawk
Child of Eden...

Whut. I play too much video games

Applez
08-31-2014, 11:52 PM
After lying to 95% of the forums... Your mod dream is gone :sweatdrop:

Hakma
08-31-2014, 11:54 PM
I need a new game, where I can restart. IP address is the address I'm at, I can't make another account. Even though I love Growtopia. I can never become a mod, which was a dream of mine.

I am so sorry for everything I did and I don't know what else to do, Hailfire gets his dragon back, then hopefully, I'm gone.

Search teeworlds on bing or google. It's a fun game that takes practice to master. It's also online/multiplayer.

atwistoffate
09-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Cubic castle is one :sweatdrop:

DeathSkull
09-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Guys seriously, STOP with this crap. Listen to what Solo said MULTIPLE TIMES. Stop hating. Y'all are being rude already just because she is asking for a new game...Give her a BREAK!

Yaddle
09-01-2014, 01:09 AM

LEGO Star Wars the Complete Saga.

Star Wars: Lightsabers. (Choose wisely, young Padawan.)

King902
09-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Guys seriously, STOP with this crap. Listen to what Solo said MULTIPLE TIMES. Stop hating. Y'all are being rude already just because she is asking for a new game...Give her a BREAK!

Nobody said anything rude..

Spotlight
09-01-2014, 02:49 AM
I still can't get around the fact you lied about having cancer (I was so worried)
But a good game you can try is terraria or graal online.

SageDeoxys
09-01-2014, 04:58 AM

Well, you should try Tanked, or maybe the Blocheads. In fact, I'm gonna make a thread about that second game...

FriDaze
09-01-2014, 05:00 AM
Well, you should try Tanked, or maybe the Blocheads. In fact, I'm gonna make a thread about that second game...

Blockheads... Community is crap there...

SageDeoxys
09-01-2014, 05:03 AM
Blockheads... Community is crap there...

Most of it is. But the servers I'm frequently on are more like the Rtsoft forums community.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-01-2014, 05:03 AM
I still can't get around the fact you lied about having cancer (I was so worried)
But a good game you can try is terraria or graal online.

SHE LIED?....
Oh..oki then.

SageDeoxys
09-01-2014, 05:12 AM
SHE LIED?....
Oh..oki then.

Well you've been up to date (sarcasm intended).

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-01-2014, 05:20 AM
Well you've been up to date (sarcasm intended).

Well, I was gone for 6 hours.

Trollrage
09-01-2014, 05:36 AM
Try Arcane Legends....
Pretty awesome and free.

iToaster
09-01-2014, 07:13 AM
COD GHOSTS

InstaRabbit
09-01-2014, 08:30 AM
COD GHOSTS

l3ts be mlg m8

pre ordar kall of duddie advence werfar

I seriously hope you're trolling...

Chudy
09-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Please guys/girls stay on topic.
I would recommend Ninja Saga and Terraria.

MySuperCookie
09-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Play Growtopia ... Oh! Dang /fp

You can try ... eh ... huh, erm ... Go outside and play! (Search it on the App Storage/G├╝gel Play) :hat:

Tho, I was in the 5% that didn't believe you, kk I never did #PrayForAriena

iToaster
09-01-2014, 11:23 AM
l3ts be mlg m8

pre ordar kall of duddie advence werfar

I seriously hope you're trolling...

NOP nut trolling GHOSTS FTW

Brys
09-01-2014, 11:38 AM

32616171617172 Trick shoot before you were even born.

InstaRabbit
09-01-2014, 12:00 PM

lol
its like so terrible (for pc port)

Tohru
09-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Try Arcane Legends....
Pretty awesome and free.

I played it already. I can't find how to enter my password and email and things like that. My account was deleted or something? Whenever I went on the app, I was already signed in. The next time, it was gone.

I WAS AT THE MAX LEVEL TOO AND WAS PLANNING TO DEFEAT THE LAST BOSS!

Kraid
09-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Search teeworlds on bing or google. It's a fun game that takes practice to master. It's also online/multiplayer.

I love teeworlds! It's my favorite indie game, besides Growtopia of course. :cool:

Areodax
09-01-2014, 02:08 PM

I don't. Im just mildly disappointed at you. But people can still learn form their mistakes.

But a good game....hm...Clash Of Clans? Eh, GT is my bae. But I do recommend Cubic Castles, Deepworld.....I PLAY TOO MANY SANDBOX GAMES.