PDA

View Full Version : I have being banned.

Yaddle
08-31-2014, 11:31 PM
I've being banned on the Cubic Castles for spamming! I didn't even know I was spamming! *_*

xKRYEAMx
08-31-2014, 11:34 PM
*** is spamming.

Sheth
08-31-2014, 11:36 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with Rtsoft or Growtopia for that matter. Maybe you should post this in the Cubic Castles forums?

atwistoffate
08-31-2014, 11:40 PM
How did you even spam...?

FriDaze
08-31-2014, 11:42 PM
*** is spamming.

Electronic spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages (spam), especially advertising, indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social spam, television advertising and file sharing spam.

Straight from Wikipedia.

xKRYEAMx
08-31-2014, 11:46 PM
Electronic spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages (spam), especially advertising, indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social spam, television advertising and file sharing spam.

Straight from Wikipedia.

Thx! (9000 Crap)

Yaddle
09-01-2014, 12:58 AM
This doesn't have anything to do with Rtsoft or Growtopia for that matter. Maybe you should post this in the Cubic Castles forums?

I'm banned. I can't post in there. *_*

The 978
09-01-2014, 09:37 AM
Oh the irony

For those who don't know he is wokFor those who donmy

Killerforlife
09-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Sometimes people ban for no reason. Nothing to worry about :)

Boomer
09-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Sometimes people ban for no reason. Nothing to worry about :)

Ah'm bored....Ah'ma ban sumwon fir no good reason just 'cuz....noooo ser...

Conspiracy
09-01-2014, 04:15 PM
*** is spamming.

Using the f to cover a word isn't tolerated. Please do keep language family friendly due to children under 12 playing. Let's say kids looked up wt*, they would repeat the words and the parents would ask where they learnt that word from. Since the child wouldn't know what the f word means, they would answer something like these forums leading their parents to ban them from going on these forums and possibly the game. And we wouldn't like losing one user.

The 978
09-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Using the f to cover a word isn't tolerated. Please do keep language family friendly due to children under 12 playing. Let's say kids looked up wt*, they would repeat the words and the parents would ask where they learnt that word from. Since the child wouldn't know what the f word means, they would answer something like these forums leading their parents to ban them from going on these forums and possibly the game. And we wouldn't like losing one user.
well clever users would know not to "repeat to their parents"

GoldenRaven
09-01-2014, 04:36 PM

I lol'd at this.

Conspiracy
09-01-2014, 06:51 PM
I lol'd at this.

Why ? It is serious to swear in the internet and in real life. Please keep comments that hurt others to yourself please. What's so funny about it, though?

Applez
09-01-2014, 07:03 PM
How does one simply spam on Cubic Castles

Conspiracy
09-02-2014, 12:16 PM
How does one simply spam on Cubic Castles

Spam is everywhere. I suggest you read what FriDaze posted which is completely correct, Yoshi. Spam is also pork (I used to think it was meat substitute).