PDA

View Full Version : Muslims Are Not TERRORISTS

Perry Steven
09-01-2014, 01:31 AM
I've realised that this paranoia with Muslims is going too far. It's just total absolute racism and propaganda on the North American side. Muslims are often depicted having guns, being terrorists, and if anyone says otherwise, they will also be considered a terrorist, Wow, how screwed up are the Americans. It's just wrong to make such an assumption about a whole culture, you may not like their ideologies, but that still doesn't mean you can consider an entire culture, terrorist. Lets get one thing straight, any country can have terrorists, Asia, Africa, Europe, etc... This widespread propaganda and even widespread depictions in movies, television shows, is just psychobabble.

And this irrational babble has also gotten into our frivolous holidays, here is one paragraph from a guy who was talking about Halloween costumes.

Unfortunately, she forgot to mention the fact that Halloween has also morphed into a racial roast for all the ignorant, ballsy human beings that feel like carrying around a gun and a turban will get them a few extra high fives by the end of the night. That goes for you, young racist grasshopper on my floor that has yet to learn that you are offending 3.5 million Arab Americans, and millions more that quite possibly have never touched a gun in their life.

This has to stop!

Hakma
09-01-2014, 01:53 AM
If a grown white man or women sees a little muslim kid and thinks he has a bomb somewhere in his pants or whatever. Then I have nothing to say to humanity.

Yaddle
09-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Just because one person from one race is bad, doesn't mean all of them are.

iToaster
09-01-2014, 07:01 AM
WAIT, I'm muslim

The 978
09-01-2014, 07:04 AM
If a Muslim is a terrorist, it isn't Muslim

iToaster
09-01-2014, 07:11 AM
If a Muslim is a terrorist, it isn't Muslim

Once you kill someone Ur no longer Muslim but if it was an accident it's ok

The 978
09-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Once you kill someone Ur no longer Muslim but if it was an accident it's ok
Oops I accidentally killed 8283 people sorry

Perry Steven
09-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Why did one of you give the reply of "Wait, I am Muslim!"? I am saying it is wrong to call Muslims terrorists, did I say something which got misinterpreted?

InstaRabbit
09-01-2014, 08:45 AM
I've realised that this paranoia with Muslims is going too far. It's just total absolute racism and propaganda on the North American side. Muslims are often depicted having guns, being terrorists, and if anyone says otherwise, they will also be considered a terrorist, Wow, how screwed up are the Americans. It's just wrong to make such an assumption about a whole culture, you may not like their ideologies, but that still doesn't mean you can consider an entire culture, terrorist. Lets get one thing straight, any country can have terrorists, Asia, Africa, Europe, etc... This widespread propaganda and even widespread depictions in movies, television shows, is just psychobabble.

And this irrational babble has also gotten into our frivolous holidays, here is one paragraph from a guy who was talking about Halloween costumes.

Unfortunately, she forgot to mention the fact that Halloween has also morphed into a racial roast for all the ignorant, ballsy human beings that feel like carrying around a gun and a turban will get them a few extra high fives by the end of the night. That goes for you, young racist grasshopper on my floor that has yet to learn that you are offending 3.5 million Arab Americans, and millions more that quite possibly have never touched a gun in their life.

This has to stop!
1 thread isn't gonna stop the world...

Just saying.