PDA

View Full Version : The Blockheads

SageDeoxys
09-01-2014, 05:01 AM
So guys, as you may or may not know, I am one of the people on these forums who plays The Blockheads, and I happen to own a server (a crappy one right now, though...) and I'd like you to all join if you already have the game or are interested in downloading it. The server name is "Sage's Paradise" and the password will be given out through PMs. Now, if you give the password and server name to anyone out of these forums... You're dead.
But as of now, everyone on the forums are welcome to join my server!
P.S. There might be a chance I promote you to Moderator or Administrator.

FriDaze
09-01-2014, 05:23 AM
So guys, as you may or may not know, I am one of the people on these forums who plays The Blockheads, and I happen to own a server (a crappy one right now, though...) and I'd like you to all join if you already have the game or are interested in downloading it. The server name is "Sage's Paradise" and the password is missingno. Now, if you give the password and server name to anyone out of these forums... You're dead.

Meh, might as well reinstall it and check it out.

Mufffin
09-01-2014, 05:24 AM
Aww. I wish I could join you guys but my sister broke my phone :mad:

Trollrage
09-01-2014, 05:25 AM
Aww. I wish I could join you guys but my sister broke my phone :mad:

hehehehe...,,,

Mufffin
09-01-2014, 05:28 AM
hehehehe...,,,

y u do dis. i luv my sister but now dat!!1 she's only 1 !1 :cry:

HerobrineFan
09-01-2014, 05:36 AM
NO WORK TF

Elusive
09-01-2014, 05:39 AM
I remember playing it on my sister's phone before when it was new and had lots of bugs. Did you have to pay money to get your own server?

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-01-2014, 05:52 AM
Meh, might as well reinstall it and check it out.

Same here lol
-edit-
I thought you said install it XD

optimuswhat
09-01-2014, 06:50 AM
So what's the server IP?

FriDaze
09-01-2014, 06:56 AM
So what's the server IP?

No... Search the name...

optimuswhat
09-01-2014, 07:03 AM
No... Search the name...

I googled it, and found nothing other than this thread.
Am I missing something?! O.e

FriDaze
09-01-2014, 07:04 AM
I googled it, and found nothing other than this thread.
Am I missing something?! O.e

You have to start the game and search it there

optimuswhat
09-01-2014, 07:06 AM
You have to start the game and search it there

Oh.
Turns out there was an update...
Haha... I'm a fool.

FriDaze
09-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Great... Wouldn't let me in after a while. Tried opening and closing several times, didn't work. Tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, now I can't enter with the name FRIDAZE I had earlier, can't even enter at all. Sigh...

optimuswhat
09-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Great... Wouldn't let me in after a while. Tried opening and closing several times, didn't work. Tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, now I can't enter with the name FRIDAZE I had earlier, can't even enter at all. Sigh...

Having the same issue, too.

InstaRabbit
09-01-2014, 08:57 AM
So guys, as you may or may not know, I am one of the people on these forums who plays The Blockheads, and I happen to own a server (a crappy one right now, though...) and I'd like you to all join if you already have the game or are interested in downloading it. The server name is "Sage's Paradise" and the password is Tanked4life. Now, if you give the password and server name to anyone out of these forums... You're dead.

might try it out and join you later

SageDeoxys
09-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Having the same issue, too.

There's a possibility one of my Admins banned you from the server... I'll try and fix that when I get my phone back (1-2 hours)

I remember playing it on my sister's phone before when it was new and had lots of bugs. Did you have to pay money to get your own server?

Nope. Just had to pay Time crystals. 600 to start the server, and I have to keep feeding Time crystals to the Spawn portal so the server can be up. Although, maybe you guys can help me with that a bit.
P.S. To get free time crystals, go to the world selection menu and click on the Time crystal button on the upper right corner, it will show you a few options to get Time crystals, most of which you have to pay for, though the one on the bottom gives you free Time crystals (120) daily if you watch a few videos.

Gurregris
09-01-2014, 05:19 PM
I might as well log on and play on the server sometime, it's a pretty fun game! :D

SageDeoxys
09-01-2014, 05:29 PM
I might as well log on and play on the server sometime, it's a pretty fun game! :D

It is. It just surprises me that there isn't more people playing the game.

Hakma
09-01-2014, 05:40 PM
So guys, as you may or may not know, I am one of the people on these forums who plays The Blockheads, and I happen to own a server (a crappy one right now, though...) and I'd like you to all join if you already have the game or are interested in downloading it. The server name is "Sage's Paradise" and the password is Tanked4life. Now, if you give the password and server name to anyone out of these forums... You're dead.

Sage ill download the app k so i hang out with my bb

Sheth
09-01-2014, 05:47 PM
:0 Y'all play Blockheads too? I quit cause I got lonely lel.

SageDeoxys
09-01-2014, 06:22 PM
:0 Y'all play Blockheads too? I quit cause I got lonely lel.

You won't be lonely if you join my server (its crappy, wait till I get a portal chest). Although someone got into the server and I have no idea who it was... HALP!
EDIT: Optimus and Fri, the server blacklist says you are not banned... I have no idea why you can't enter my server. Maybe I should change the password...

CoryT
09-01-2014, 06:39 PM

i got blockheads

But i cant get any time crystals

optimuswhat
09-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Shouldn't the password be given out via. PM's?
I mean, anyone can join since the password is right there.

SageDeoxys
09-02-2014, 02:46 AM
Shouldn't the password be given out via. PM's?
I mean, anyone can join since the password is right there.

You're right... Some of my admins are getting a bit cranky about random people entering.
Anyone who quoted the start of the thread, please remove the password. I'm also changing it so... Ask me if you want the pass and I'll PM you.

Hakma
09-02-2014, 03:08 AM
Sage pm me the password pl0x

SageDeoxys
09-02-2014, 03:26 AM
Sage pm me the password pl0x

I haven't changed it yet. Wait till tomorrow while one of the Beeheyems is asleep so I can take my phone back .-.

InstaRabbit
09-02-2014, 05:49 AM
i got blockheads

But i cant get any time crystals

I hacked myself some time crystals >:D

SageDeoxys
09-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Ok, the password has been changed for security. If you want to know the password, tell me here and I'll PM you.

SageDeoxys
09-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Holy Miltank! I found an Emerald and Ruby! Now I can almost fully upgrade the spawn portal to get the Portal chest and make my server from crappy to good!

SageDeoxys
09-02-2014, 07:22 PM
OH CRAP. GUYS, TELL ME YOU NEED THE PASSWORD CUZ I FOUND A CAVE TROLL. ALMOST KILLED ME. HALP.

Elusive
09-02-2014, 07:54 PM
OH CRAP. GUYS, TELL ME YOU NEED THE PASSWORD CUZ I FOUND A CAVE TROLL. ALMOST KILLED ME. HALP.

May I halp you?

SageDeoxys
09-02-2014, 08:05 PM
May I halp you?

Sure, only problem is that its at magma level... You'll probably burn at the same time you attack it. I'll give you the password through a PM. I think the only way well be able to kill it is by a group.

HerobrineFan
09-03-2014, 12:18 AM
Ok, the password has been changed for security. If you want to know the password, tell me here and I'll PM you.

TELL ME PASS

Kitty168
09-04-2014, 10:32 PM
I play it! I'm a proud administrator and moderator in Aceland Amethyst, and Sapphire! And more that are being built. :whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

GIMMIE THE SERVER LINK, can I play toooo @0@

Applez
09-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Tell me new pass and I'll join! :D

Kitty168
09-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Can I have the ip and port? Or someone tell me how to search it's name /fp