PDA

View Full Version : Please give some Minecraft-like games.Pretty Please:)

Raiking777
09-02-2014, 06:34 AM
Growtopia got boring to me after I had my Growboard...I am pretty sure I will quit though....But, I will come back and play Growtopia to see you guys! :) To see some new moderators, moderators that are no longer moderators....and especially...to see some friends!!:)

Please give some awesome Minecraft-like games except Minecraft or Growtopia or Blockheads....

Pretty Please!1000x

iGarNub
09-02-2014, 06:36 AM
A game is Terraria

Fun, exciting... Hard.

Raiking777
09-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Is it free on AppStore, though?

Elusive
09-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Growtopia got boring to me after I had my Growboard...I am pretty sure I will quit though....But, I will come back and play Growtopia to see you guys! :) To see some new moderators, moderators that are no longer moderators....and especially...to see some friends!!:)

Please give some awesome Minecraft-like games except Minecraft or Growtopia or Blockheads....

Pretty Please!1000x

Nothing is as awesome as Growtopia. Besides, every game has it's unique features that you will have to adapt to. You will never find a game that is as fabulous as Growtopia :prophet:

Raiking777
09-02-2014, 06:46 AM
Just give me a good game besides Growtopia......Growtopia IS great and terrific and all but... I somehow got bored...PLEASEEE! give me!

InstaRabbit
09-02-2014, 06:49 AM
Nothing is as awesome as Growtopia. Besides, every game has it's unique features that you will have to adapt to. You will never find a game that is as fabulous as Growtopia :prophet:
No game is perfect.

Pretty Please!1000x

Yeah the Minecraft clones and rip-offs. They're everywhere.

TheDreamCloud
09-02-2014, 07:38 AM

Pretty Please!1000x

Terraria <for pay but it's fun haha>

Cubic Castles <Free> (some growtopians play dis game)

Pixel Gun <Free> (looks like minecraft but u use guns and idk if u can craft I think not?)

U can kill other playerssssssssssssssss

There's also another game I know but... I forgot it :whistling:

Graal (u can't craft I think I don't really know but it's pixelated and fun also)

These are multiplayer gamez but for terraria it's more like minecraft u can make peeps join your server or naw

And that's all I got I think... :sweatdrop:

In my opinion these games are fun! But i luv Growtopia hehe :yeah:

Hope it helps I think lol anyways peace out! :hat:

iGarNub
09-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Just give me a good game besides Growtopia......Growtopia IS great and terrific and all but... I somehow got bored...PLEASEEE! give me!

Tfarcenim

/troll
/troll
/troll

optimuswhat
09-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Terraria is the best Minecraft-like game out there.
There's no restrictions, no iAP's. It's also really fun.
Get the PC Version is possible, though.

Raiking777
09-02-2014, 12:22 PM
I'm gonna try these out! Adios!