View Full Version : Respect

Disaster
09-02-2014, 10:38 PM
People need to respect others. People need to respect moderators too. 47703

Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized
Famous respect quote ^

COLTONROCKO
09-02-2014, 10:40 PM
I agree, immature little brats get super mean to moderators. Especially when they get scammed. Like seriously check the damn rules...

King902
09-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Don't focus on the group that is disrespectful, focus on the group that respects. By the way, users appreciate one another and mods a lot more than you guys think. I have seen such situations where players actually make a world for a mod and gift them it. I remember on the mods' birthdays, some players get together and give them gifts. There is no other way to show respect other than well just following the rules and not being mean ;3

Sheth
09-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Don't focus on the group that is disrespectful, focus on the group that respects. By the way, users appreciate one another and mods a lot more than you guys think. I have seen such situations where players actually make a world for a mod and gift them it. I remember on the mods' birthdays, some players get together and give them gifts. There is no other way to show respect other than well just following the rules and not being mean ;3

I don't know how long it's been since I first started looking at your avatar gif.. Dam it's distracting.

King902
09-02-2014, 11:12 PM
I don't know how long it's been since I first started looking at your avatar gif.. Dam it's distracting.

Thank jou waifu ;3 It so kawaii

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 01:54 AM
I agree, immature little brats get super mean to moderators. Especially when they get scammed. Like seriously check the damn rules...

Da** is bad word. (Just sayin', because you said check the rules or as you call them...)

Bamboo2004
09-03-2014, 01:56 AM
People need to respect others. People need to respect moderators too. 47703

Famous respect quote ^

SOMEBODY GO GET THIS MAN $200 BUCKS!

PREACH!!!