PDA

View Full Version : Disaster's Investigation Club And Business

Disaster
09-02-2014, 11:32 PM
I am making a business. I will be finding out who griefed a world and other things. HerobrineFan suggested this a few weeks ago. All you have to do is hire me. If I find solid proof that the person did it you can pay me at the end if you like.

Ps, I won't even try to find out who griefed LOSTPRICES, so don't even ask me.

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 12:33 AM
I am making a business. I will be finding out who griefed a world and other things. HerobrineFan suggested this a few weeks ago. All you have to do is hire me. If I find solid proof that the person did it you can pay me at the end if you like.

Can I be part of your business? I know a lot about scammers, I examined Codblackops2 you know, the character. Please. I know we have our differences. I'm wok. Please...

King902
09-03-2014, 12:37 AM

No offense, but you aren't a good detective, for one you thought the whole Ariena thing was real. Ad you built a world, and supported her, and did everything for her.

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 12:44 AM
No offense, but you aren't a good detective, for one you thought the whole Ariena thing was real. Ad you built a world, and supported her, and did everything for her.

That's what friends do for each other.

King902
09-03-2014, 01:01 AM
That's what friends do for each other.

Isn't what a "detective" would do. Trust no one, and believe no one.

Havoc
09-03-2014, 01:05 AM
The Ariena thing was fake?!?

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 01:09 AM

She has a Multiple Personality Disorder.

PacksForAll
09-03-2014, 01:10 AM

Where were you this past days?

EasykGT
09-03-2014, 01:11 AM

Yes it is fake all of it

- - - Updated - - -

She has a Multiple Personality Disorder.

Thats also fake.

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Yes it is fake all of it

Not all, guys.

PacksForAll
09-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Not all, guys.

What do you mean?

Megazork
09-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Yes it is fake all of it

- - - Updated - - -

Thats also fake.

I don't think that it's good to make such hasty assumptions. To be honest, I believe her. But I detest how she keeps using her ailments as an excuse for other's to lighten up to forgive her. That's taking advantage of other's sympathy.

PacksForAll
09-03-2014, 01:15 AM
I don't think that it's good to make such hasty assumptions. To be honest, I believe her. But I detest how she keeps using her ailments as an excuse for other's to lighten up to forgive her. That's taking advantage of other's sympathy.

Do you know that she admit that she was lying?

King902
09-03-2014, 01:16 AM
In 3 hours you will find out everything.

Megazork
09-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Do you know that she admit that she was lying?

The cancer part or the disorder part? I believe the disorder part, but I feel that stepping over people is a little bit over the line.

PacksForAll
09-03-2014, 01:20 AM
The cancer part or the disorder part? I believe the disorder part, but I feel that stepping over people is a little bit over the line.

I belive the Disorder part. I thought you were talking about the cancer part.:sweatdrop:

Havoc
09-03-2014, 01:22 AM
It's hard to believe someone when they lie to you. To be truthful I don't think I can believe any of it.

Megazork
09-03-2014, 01:22 AM
I belive the Disorder part. I thought you were talking about the cancer part.:sweatdrop:

I would say I'm not trying to spark drama, but we know that is obviously false. I'll be blunt with the situation. Ariena should have apologized only and not whipped out her disorder as some kind of trump card over the people. That's just wrong.

For now, let's stay back on topic. We are de-railing the thread.

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 01:25 AM
I would say I'm not trying to spark drama, but we know that is obviously false. I'll be blunt with the situation. Ariena should have apologized only and not whipped out her disorder as some kind of trump card over the people. That's just wrong.

For now, let's stay back on topic. We are de-railing the thread.

I love your signatures.

Timewarper
09-03-2014, 01:26 AM
I love your signatures.

Please conspiracy, please clam down with your posting. You are posting way more than you should, this is getting outrageous. 40 IN ONE DAY?

Megazork
09-03-2014, 01:26 AM
I love your signatures.

Offtopic: They are quite fabulous no matter how aggravating to scroll through

Disaster
09-03-2014, 01:27 AM

He was not online much. I know that cause I'm his brother.

Havoc
09-03-2014, 01:28 AM
No one ever notices my posts. If they do they never reply. ;-;

Hakma
09-03-2014, 01:28 AM

BUT THEY GET REALLY OLD AND THEY JUST TURN INTO MORE REASONS TO SCROLL MORE.

Havoc
09-03-2014, 01:29 AM
I've been on, I haven't seen you on. Where were you?

Megazork
09-03-2014, 01:30 AM
BUT THEY GET REALLY OLD AND THEY JUST TURN INTO MORE REASONS TO SCROLL MORE.

Because I'm not going to be able to change it due to school work. I'm working 2 cornell notes and doing Algebra homework as I type. I'll try my best to make one final change that people are going to have to deal with.

PacksForAll
09-03-2014, 01:31 AM
I've been on, I haven't seen you on. Where were you?

/fp (10 /fp)

Timewarper
09-03-2014, 01:33 AM
Because I'm not going to be able to change it due to school work. I'm working 2 cornell notes and doing Algebra homework as I type. I'll try my best to make one final change that people are going to have to deal with.

I finished all my homework, plus another day's homework in class. :3 Mad?

PacksForAll
09-03-2014, 01:34 AM

doing cornell notes and it is pretty easy for me.

Megazork
09-03-2014, 01:45 AM

I'm planning weeks ahead by stalking the school syllabus. Please son, get wrecked.

King902
09-03-2014, 01:56 AM

Cornell notes are easy as pie. Also i went ahead and did the rest of the reports for the year. You no wreck me, I WRECK YOU!

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 02:02 AM

I see you changed it again. Wow!

Havoc
09-03-2014, 02:40 AM
/fp (10 /fp)
I'f you noticed I've been pretty active. Actually more active than ever. You just haven't payed much attention to me.