PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to the forums... but here's what I learned for the people newer than me!

OceanDolphins
09-03-2014, 12:43 AM
NEVER Curse someone else

ALWAYS Help out people in need

ALWAYS Be a good person

NEVER Post negative things

I'm new, pls don't hate!

Megazork
09-03-2014, 12:50 AM
NEVER Curse someone else

ALWAYS Be a good person

I'm new, pls don't hate!

Why would we hate? As long as you act in a kind manner towards us, we( well.. I ) will do the same. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

PacksForAll
09-03-2014, 12:51 AM
I will never hate unless you did something bad like Fake that your gonna die

raqk
09-03-2014, 12:53 AM
I will never hate unless you did something bad like Fake that your gonna die

Yeah... That wasn't good :P

As long as your not mean to me, I'll try my extra hardest to be nice to you!

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Exactly what Mega said.

You treat people nice because you want us to treat you as you treat us.

OceanDolphins
09-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Thanks guys, I'm really learning why people call the forums as a "community". I think that was the warmest welcome I've ever had. Thank you y'all!

Megazork
09-03-2014, 01:15 AM
Thanks guys, I'm really learning why people call the forums as a "community". I think that was the warmest welcome I've ever had. Thank you y'all!

Never be swayed by the negative faults within a community. Instead, look at the things that we managed to surmount, morality wise. If you ever need help or a better understanding, try to read INightmareI's forum guide for new starters. It is a motherload of information and advice.

Conspiracy
09-03-2014, 01:30 AM

No problemo! Enjoy!

ArticSoul_GT
09-03-2014, 03:40 AM
Hey dude. Nice to have you! I really hope your nice and we can be friend's!
If your still confused about how the forum's work's ill post the link to the "Thread for NEW forum's user's." Made by INightMareI~Believe that's his name~

To introduce myself im Angel! Im actualky quite young, 13. :whistling: So im very sensitive.
Any word can break me apart. I LOVE helping people on the forum's.
Im alway's here for anyone who need's help, so if you need it just ask! :)
|<>| |<>| |<>| |<>| |<>|

Ohr community is pretty nice. Sometime's their's thread's that "Old" forumer's,
Usually the Master Sorcerer's concider as "Useless thread's" If they see one, they will start
bashing the player. cx Ik it sound's rough.

Ok sadly im done. As I said before the link for the new forum user is below! :) Nice to see you!
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?9965-Guide-for-the-new-forum-user-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-(Rules-added-3-11-13)

Shean Moon
09-05-2014, 07:19 AM
NEVER Curse someone else

ALWAYS Be a good person

I'm new, pls don't hate!Yeah, you're right as long as you are not discriminate and hurt others feeling just post positive and help others out from their problem.