PDA

View Full Version : ALOT OF SCAMMERS (important)

James Taylor
09-03-2014, 09:29 PM
If seth and hamumu is seeing this, then good, I know that im not really rich, I know I dont have a nice world and I know that I don't deserve to be a moderator, but I go to scam worlds alot of times and I witness people getting scammed, I just feel sorry for all the people scammed, at least give me power to ban scammers, badboy202 scammed my angels on february and that JUMPINGJESUS scammed my horsie so if u could just gice me moderator, like... the moderators are not always online and im always online, I can promise u this, I keep growtopia out of scammer's way, my friends also get scammed, their frank, ice dragon and angels I witnessed been scammed. so if you could respond to me I would be very happy if you could make me moderator or not

Killerforlife
09-03-2014, 10:01 PM
The role of Moderator is not just given out. It takes a unique, strong and encouraged player to try to end scamming! A true Moderator. But what you are doing is not only denying to say you wanna be moderator for you own reasons but demanding mod powers! To me that is just plain disrespect to Seth and Hamumu. They take there time to pick a perfect player. Because if they make a bad choice, it'll cost them. They have to make decisions carefully not rushed. It's not easy handling 3.5 Million players!! So all we can do is respect them and not make our own decisions... Thank you..

Bamboo2004
09-03-2014, 10:09 PM
First of all, you say you've been scammed a horsie and a angel. What will that make the devs feel like? Good moderators take care of their stuff.

Also, even if a moderator when you do /mods is not online, they may be on fake name accounts, or they hid from the /mods button.

Lil thing you said: "I don't deserve to be a moderator." If you don't think you are worthy, what's the use of this thread?

Btw, the moderator applications from back in March are STILL pending.

And, if you /msg "Mod name" when you witnessed your friends get scammed, you wouldve avoided the scam.

Ur not supposed to BE in scam worlds. /Msg a mod and LEAVE!

Pyroworld
If seth and hamumu is seeing this, then good, I know that im not really rich, I know I dont have a nice world and I know that I don't deserve to be a moderator, but I go to scam worlds alot of times and I witness people getting scammed, I just feel sorry for all the people scammed, at least give me power to ban scammers, badboy202 scammed my angels on february and that JUMPINGJESUS scammed my horsie so if u could just gice me moderator, like... the moderators are not always online and im always online, I can promise u this, I keep growtopia out of scammer's way, my friends also get scammed, their frank, ice dragon and angels I witnessed been scammed. so if you could respond to me I would be very happy if you could make me moderator or not

It won't happen wether you say a nice speech or not, mod applications aren't being accepted at the moment. And you're not even making a mod application! ,😖

Sheth

Being a mod isn't all about stopping scams ya know.

James Taylor
09-11-2014, 06:36 AM
1. My items got scammed (not because dropgame) because I bought a world with rares, at the time, I didn't know what a scam world was... 2. Im not demanding power, well yes... becuase im always online when mods aren't and they strike when all offline 3. I DONT LIKE SEEING PEOPLE GET SCAMMED IN EVERYWHERE I GO TO 4. Well you guys are right, if I know I don't deserve to be mod why I ask? because its worth to try 5. If you got no frigin nice things to say don't comment

Lim Zheng Long
09-11-2014, 10:08 AM
The scammers are just everywhere you just don't know where they are not all moderators are online all the time only a few are online everyday or none sometimes we need for moderators that will not abuse the power just add moderators that are worthy so I am kindly asking to make me a mod my user name is coolre
.BTW I GOT SCAMMED BY ALOO19 HE OWNS THE WORLD LOLOLHA

Areodax
09-11-2014, 10:31 AM
1. My items got scammed (not because dropgame) because I bought a world with rares, at the time, I didn't know what a scam world was... 2. Im not demanding power, well yes... becuase im always online when mods aren't and they strike when all offline 3. I DONT LIKE SEEING PEOPLE GET SCAMMED IN EVERYWHERE I GO TO 4. Well you guys are right, if I know I don't deserve to be mod why I ask? because its worth to try 5. If you got no frigin nice things to say don't comment

I got something nice to say.

You can try to be a mod, but that's like a 1/????? thousand chance. Good luck.

Strike when all are offline? How active are you? srsly?

They're just teaching you that being a mod is not all about stopping scams. You gotta deal with spam from thousands of players, death threats, haters, and spammers.
And you're gonna be busy. A LOT. Once you log on, prepare for the banning, cursing and taping.

Being a mod is not all rain and sunshine. But you can still help as a regular player, warn people about scams, teach newbies about the game and being friendly.