PDA

View Full Version : I DECLARE ANIME WAR

Snowi
09-03-2014, 11:07 PM
FOR THE GLORY OF FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!

Post your favorite anime along with a quick summary of it, and in two days I'll post a poll!

Fullmetal Alchemist - The first one sucks, so I'm gonna do Brotherhood.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - EPIC! It's another anime that follows the original manga. The whole thing takes place in Amestris, where there's alchemy. Alchemy = taking one thing and transmuting it into another. Basically two brothers, Edward and Alphonse Elric, are alchemy naturals! But then their mother dies, so they try to revive her via Human Transmutation. It's a major taboo for a reason, so they get smattered. Ed loses his leg, and Al loses his whole body. Ed also loses his arm in order to put Al's soul in a suit of armor. Now they go on an epic quest to find the Philosopher's Stone, in order to retransmute their bodies!

Also the intro is godly, refer to my siggy.

Mirai Nikki-

It's basically an anime depicting a survival games between 12 individuals. The one who survives the onslaught of all the others and manages to kill the rest becomes god of time and space. The main protagonist is Yukiteru Amano. He is a timid, often quiet person that tends to stray from things that frighten him. He becomes associated with the game when he finds out he can tell the future of miscellaneous things through prewritten logs in his phone diary. He meets with another diary holder, Yuno Gasai. Yuno has a diary that tells the wellbeing of Yuki and what happens to him. The two work together to avoid the oncoming attacks, outwitting diary holders. Yuki however is burdened by Yuno's obsessiveness over him. Weird actions start to take place and Yuki intends to find out the full extent of the situation with the game while surviving both the diary owners and Yuno herself.

Angel Beats-

A guy named Otonashi wakes up in the middle of a field. He learns that there are other individuals here that have died in the real world and came here. Death is infinite in the place they are in. They can die how many times they like, they will still be alive. It is only the excruciating pain that comes with it. Otonashi learns that a group called the SSS is hunting a girl that appears to be a threat towards their organization. Majority of the times, the SSS avoids doing the normal routinic things that the rest of the students do to avoid becoming NPC's.

Megazork
09-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Mirai Nikki-

It's basically an anime depicting a survival games between 12 individuals. The one who survives the onslaught of all the others and manages to kill the rest becomes god of time and space. The main protagonist is Yukiteru Amano. He is a timid, often quiet person that tends to stray from things that frighten him. He becomes associated with the game when he finds out he can tell the future of miscellaneous things through prewritten logs in his phone diary. He meets with another diary holder, Yuno Gasai. Yuno has a diary that tells the wellbeing of Yuki and what happens to him. The two work together to avoid the oncoming attacks, outwitting diary holders. Yuki however is burdened by Yuno's obsessiveness over him. Weird actions start to take place and Yuki intends to find out the full extent of the situation with the game while surviving both the diary owners and Yuno herself.

Angel Beats-

A guy named Otonashi wakes up in the middle of a field. He learns that there are other individuals here that have died in the real world and came here. Death is infinite in the place they are in. They can die how many times they like, they will still be alive. It is only the excruciating pain that comes with it. Otonashi learns that a group called the SSS is hunting a girl that appears to be a threat towards their organization. Majority of the times, the SSS avoids doing the normal routinic things that the rest of the students do to avoid becoming NPC's.

Snowi
09-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Addeeed

BUMP

Megazork
09-04-2014, 12:48 AM
Addeeed

BUMP

I would write some stuff about Code Geass and One Piece but I'm fairly tired and can't think of a good way to explain it other than "Stick your face in the screen and drool"