PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Island

mike020456
07-03-2005, 05:27 AM
Hi
I can't figure out how to use the Green Head with the blue red and green balls to open the doors.
I've tried making Cass stop at each one in the Combination and hitting Ctrl (using the Head) but nothing works.
Tried filling the screen with ducks, hoping they help.
I know that by hitting spacebar the head disappears (I know to have a couple of saved games handy).
Hoping you can offer some help.
The walk through is not that clear ;-(

Mike

mike020456
07-10-2005, 08:21 AM
Hi there
OK I see a few people have looked at this topic. But no replies.
Is there a huge secret about the clues to get through this game?
Or have others just given up and left the game unfinished?
Is it just too difficult to figure out?
I've tried almost everything I can think of to open the doors.

Hoping to hear back soon.

Best
Mike

Seth
07-13-2005, 10:09 AM
Hi,

--- spoiler below ---

There is a correct sequence. The only way to know what it is, is to pay attention to the sounds (or was it lights? I think it's sounds..) as you do it - if you hit the wrong one it makes a different sound.

mike020456
07-20-2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the spoiler Seth.
I went back and tried it but i get no sound or lights. The only sound I get is if I choose to punch the balls with a fist but I know I have to use the green head.
When I use CTRL to use the head I get the response along the lines of 'needing to use something else with this'.
Do you think I might have a bug with the sound file (??).

I'm playing Cast Awakening right now. It is a terrific game and i've been on it for a while now - found several endings. Right now I am needing to get the purple key.
Loved finding the secret entrances and exits from the sewer. And getting the fairy boots. I'm hoping they will allow me to get past the electric barrier in the sewer. But maybe they will be like the bag of pig feed and the Alcohol (?).
TAL is a complete mystery although I know it is a Dink Network member (having met him in Dink Goes Boating - another neat game).
Couple of other mysteries are the showers, the stone statue near the Star of David (in blood) - I am hoping that I will fall into that at some point (salvation coming from above), the spinning guy saying 'dig faster'.
Also the 4 barrels with the hole in the ground near the healing woman - I even tried to use the catapult in the armory to shoot me into there. Well ya gotta try everything.
If you feel like explaining any of these (even if they are just red herrings) I'd appreciate it.
Thanks for your reply.
Best wishes
Mike

mike020456
07-23-2005, 08:04 AM
Thank you
It worked. I see now that if I had continued after I lost the head with the space bar (which was supposed to happen) I'd have been able to do the combination.
Too easy in the end.
Thanks again
Mike

08-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Quote[/b] (mike020456 @ July 23 2005,17:04)]Thank you
It worked. I see now that if I had continued after I lost the head with the space bar (which was supposed to happen) I'd have been able to do the combination.
Too easy in the end.
Thanks again
Mike
Dear Mike /seth

rather anyone who gets this post........can u please tell me wht exactly is the sequence to open the door, the #### green light doesnt glow and the blue and the red ones are eating my head up.......i have no clue whtsoever as to how to open tht door.

please instead of givin hints can anyone please tell me all the things i have to do to open the door?http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

08-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Quote[/b] (mike020456 @ July 23 2005,17:04)]Thank you
Too easy in the end.
Thanks again
Mike
Dear Mike /seth

rather anyone who gets this post........can u please tell me wht exactly is the sequence to open the door, the #### green light doesnt glow and the blue and the red ones are eating my head up.......i have no clue whtsoever as to how to open tht door.

please instead of givin hints can anyone please tell me all the things i have to do to open the door?

09-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Back in my day, we WORKED IT OUT. Its much more fun. Keep trying. I dont spose you guys ever played myth?. http://www.rtsoft.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

10-05-2005, 12:46 PM
when I was working out this game I drank a bottle of 2001 penfolds st henri shiraz, which I thought was much better than the 2000. Boy, did I play good near the end of the botltle!

WBMan.

akebonoo
10-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Cool site look at it Microsoft (http://www.microsoft.com)