PDA

View Full Version : Uh... i got really hurt today...

Applez
09-05-2014, 01:14 AM
Today is the third day of school and I am in grade 8
Today at gym class we were playing basketball and Someone accidently pushed me and I fell hard on the ground and I was hurt badly than A basketball was bouncing and landed on my head and now my back hurts and my head I was in so much pain but now that I am at home I feel alittle better but it still hurts....

Hakma
09-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Smack a bandaid on ur boo-boo and you'll be all right <3

Coinman32
09-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Today at gym class we were playing basketball and Someone accidently pushed me and I fell hard on the ground and I was hurt badly than A basketball was bouncing and landed on my head and now my back hurts and my head I was in so much pain but now that I am at home I feel alittle better but it still hurts....

You said you were going to 5th grade, lol whats with everyone suddenly posting this.

Krazynewb
09-05-2014, 01:32 AM
I thought you said you were 10?
10 year old in 8th grade, legit.
:prophet:
Edit:You are a big liar. EasyK's thread is the same EXACT THING.

PacksForAll
09-05-2014, 01:33 AM
I was so confused. My friend isuperteam said he is you. Now I know your KingApplez. Soo Confusing:panic:!

Applez
09-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Copy paste