PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions on me

EasykGT
09-06-2014, 03:07 AM
I was just wanted to know your opinions on me you can vote on the poll or post about it, be honest, kk

Dodo Wizard
09-06-2014, 03:10 AM
Well, I voted you're cool and have swag. But I don't feel that you've got too much swag. Besides Sweg is where it's at!
But you're pretty cool.

CoryT
09-06-2014, 03:12 AM
i said your pretty cool

i dont love men

EasykGT
09-06-2014, 03:22 AM
Thanks for being honest :)

EasykGT
09-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Bring
Up
My
IAmABrodie
09-06-2014, 03:38 AM
(More or less directed towards everyone)

It really shouldn't matter what we think of you, in terms of classifications. Our perspective on whether you're "cool" or "lame" really means nothing, like at all. Relying on another's opinion to what they think of you will get you no where. Mainly, people don't understand you, like you do yourself. You are whatever you think you are, not what is seen in others' eyes.

I guess if you were to ask something more specific as what we think you're good at, and what we think you can work on, is pretty understandable, as it'll give another's perspective to what you're doing; give ya' an idea of what to work on. But meh, you coulda' intended for it to go this way, it just didn't seem like it, with certain keywords you used, to me.

Then again, what'ta I know? Working off of assumptions ain't exactly the right way to do about these kinda situations, so meh. Ignore me if you like, haha.

EasykGT
09-06-2014, 03:41 AM
(More or less directed towards everyone)

It really shouldn't matter what we think of you, in terms of classifications. Our perspective on whether you're "cool" or "lame" really means nothing, like at all. Relying on another's opinion to what they think of you will get you no where. Mainly, people don't understand you, like you do yourself. You are whatever you think you are, not what is seen in others' eyes.

I guess if you were to ask something more specific as what we think you're good at, and what we think you can work on, is pretty understandable, as it'll give another's perspective to what you're doing; give ya' an idea of what to work on. But meh, you coulda' intended for it to go this way, it just didn't seem like it, with certain keywords you used, to me.

Then again, what'ta I know? Working off of assumptions ain't exactly the right way to do about these kinda situations, so meh. Ignore me if you like, haha.
Thanks Brodie, I understand that it doesnt matter of what people think of me but I just wanted to see of what people think about me.

Areodax
09-06-2014, 03:46 AM
You have sweg but I have moar sweg.

King902
09-06-2014, 04:07 AM
I pressed the wrong(or right)one. It said you suk. I sorry. Not my opinion. It is obama's.

CoryT
09-06-2014, 04:19 AM
I pressed the wrong(or right)one. It said you suk. I sorry. Not my opinion. It is obama's.
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFBoWVJfMfJf1mzrbvjJfrZrJnMYyYV BZha-8pjYMEk9ZcAbHrx5aK-5s

obama ftw

COLTONROCKO
09-06-2014, 04:26 AM
Alright before I start.

You are ok in my eyes, but to me everytime I see a thread by you, you usually just complain about someone, or copy someones elses thread.

Other than that, you are pretty cool if I hanged out with you for a bit..

We have some cold sides right now.. lolol

EasykGT
09-06-2014, 04:28 AM
Alright before I start.

You are ok in my eyes, but to me everytime I see a thread by you, you usually just complain about someone, or copy someones elses thread.

Other than that, you are pretty cool if I hanged out with you for a bit..

We have some cold sides right now.. lolol

Thanks for being honest, buddy.......
I dont complain much, the only person I complained about is MySpice and I did NOT copy that thread....But we all got our opinions, Right?

COLTONROCKO
09-06-2014, 04:29 AM
Thanks for being honest, buddy.......
I dont complain much, the only person I complained about is MySpice and I did NOT copy that thread....But we all got our opinions, Right?

Yes that is what the forums are for. To share our opinions.. People think this is where we just talk about illumanti bs.

But, we all have opinions, right.

(...)

Trollrage
09-06-2014, 04:30 AM
I was just wanted to know your opinions on me you can vote on the poll or post about it, be honest, kk

u sux
kkkkkkkkkk

jk I luv u
no homo plz

COLTONROCKO
09-06-2014, 04:31 AM
u sux
kkkkkkkkkk

jk I luv u
no homo plz

If there is love... then... you... know...

EasykGT
09-06-2014, 04:32 AM
jk I luv u
I did not mean love in a creepy way....haha

Sheth
09-06-2014, 04:32 AM
That one person who voted "You suk" has to be burned with a Red drag.

King902
09-06-2014, 04:34 AM

But waifu that was me..

Sheth
09-06-2014, 04:35 AM
But waifu that was me..

Sorry autocorrect. Meant to say "Showered in wls" autocorrect these days :whistling:.

EasykGT
09-07-2014, 05:21 PM

Or get beaten up by my frank...Haha

Boomer
09-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Are you a brony? ._.

EasykGT
09-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Are you a brony? ._.

Huh....no....I dont even watch my little pony, xD

EasykGT
09-09-2014, 12:40 AM
#Vote4Me

sorry...
just a new hashtag

Megazork
09-09-2014, 12:47 AM
No match for my thread, people wanted to... oh nvm ._.

EasykGT
09-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Who thinks I suck? :0

Boomer
09-12-2014, 05:11 PM
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFBoWVJfMfJf1mzrbvjJfrZrJnMYyYV BZha-8pjYMEk9ZcAbHrx5aK-5s

obama ftw

Illoooooooooooooooominti confirmed!

- - - Updated - - -

Huh....no....I dont even watch my little pony, xD

Kk then you rock. (I asked because you used to have pony pictures)