PDA

View Full Version : Why must love be so confusing?

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 12:41 PM
The title says it all...

Seriously, I have a crush on someone who I doubt likes me back.
I'm 99.9% sure someone has a crush on me, whom I used to have a crush I when she didn't.

Fuuuu! This is why I don't date.

PolarisHD
09-06-2014, 12:44 PM
http://www.funnyjunksite.com/pictures/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Book-For-How-To-Understand-Women.jpg

Try reading that.

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 12:52 PM
http://www.funnyjunksite.com/pictures/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Book-For-How-To-Understand-Women.jpg

Try reading that.

I swear, women are so hard to understand nowadays. They're so good at pokerfaces. #AnyWomanCanHelpMeWithOPPlease

KillaFlameForumAccount
09-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Be blonde, then she will fall for you. *jokes*.Be yourself, if it doesn't work out, there's no point in makin' an effort. ;)

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 12:55 PM
Be blonde, then she will fall for you. *jokes*.Be yourself, if it doesn't work out, there's no point in makin' an effort. ;)

Did you understand the OP at all?

Let's put algebra into play.

A=Girl 1
B= Girl 2

I like A. I doubt A likes me.
I'm 99.9% sure B likes me. I used to like B but B didn't like me at that particular point in time.

Probably made it more confusing, oh well.

KillaFlameForumAccount
09-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Did you understand the OP at all?

Let's put algebra into play.

A=Girl 1
B= Girl 2

I like A. I doubt A likes me.
I'm 99.9% sure B likes me. I used to like B but B didn't like me at that particular point in time.

Probably made it more confusing, oh well.

She might tolerate you now, you never know. Try and at least start talking to her first.

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 01:02 PM
She might tolerate you now, you never know. Try and at least start talking to her first.

Lol, I'm not a complete anti-social person. I do talk her, a lot. She's one of my closest girl friends, actually, they both are...

KillaFlameForumAccount
09-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Lol, I'm not a complete anti-social person. I do talk her, a lot. She's one of my closest girl friends, actually, they both are...

So, that time of her hating you has passed, don't hold back from telling her.

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 01:08 PM
So, that time of her hating you has passed, don't hold back from telling her.

I still don't think you understand... I'm just going to wait until someone who understands comes to give me advice.

Thanks anyway and remember, girls are confusing.

LLawliet
09-06-2014, 01:20 PM
I still don't think you understand... I'm just going to wait until someone who understands comes to give me advice.

Thanks anyway and remember, girls are confusing.

But boys are so confusing too :'c

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 01:45 PM
But boys are so confusing too :'c

I agree sometimes but we aren't as confusing as you girls.

Considering that you are a girl, do you have any idea as to what I should do, referring to OP?

Kitty168
09-06-2014, 01:47 PM
We can't be THAT confusing o.O

Maryjane
09-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Wait a sec gummi, you sir like a girl who had a crush on you but you didn't like her. Now you do.

ASK HER! ASK ASK ASK. Usually, girls might have a heartfelt crush for a long time. Like srsly, a long time. (ps, I base this on my experience with my friends they annoy me with this)

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 01:52 PM
We can't be THAT confusing o.O

Trust me, y'all are.

But that ain't what this thread is about.

Tell me what I should do, referring to OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a sec gummi, you sir like a girl who had a crush on you but you didn't like her. Now you do.

ASK HER! ASK ASK ASK. Usually, girls might have a heartfelt crush for a long time. Like srsly, a long time. (ps, I base this on my experience with my friends they annoy me with this)

Mary, I thought you'd understand the OP....

I have a crush on a girl whom I'm 99% sure has not have a crush on me, right?

A girl I used to have a crush on, has a crush on me now 99% sure of it.

Got me?

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 02:15 PM

You helped me a lot better than anyone else though.

CoryT
09-06-2014, 02:18 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqd39cDHI-widYcmkSKn3X-cgyigWZHDlgqAUsOWcuNyp81D35OYtBT7k

PotatoMarco
09-06-2014, 03:05 PM
The title says it all...

I'm 99.9% sure someone has a crush on me, whom I used to have a crush I when she didn't.

Love is one of the most powerful forces in this earthly realm we are bound to. Unseen, yet felt more than most things. Love is.... ah nevermind.
Follow your heart, if you can find a way to like girl B again, do it. But if you really want girl A, then don't stop trying.
I'm a masochist, so I like being hurt. My crush will never like me, but I believe that my current crush is the one for me. That only makes it a hundred times better for me.
Also, never be yourself. Unless you are that awesome guy people want to be. You only have choices, try to be someone cool, or be someone people want to be.

The 978
09-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Love is like fire
Its deathly but if you learn how to kill people with it...
:crazy:

LLawliet
09-06-2014, 04:38 PM
You helped me a lot better than anyone else though.

Eh, if you no longer have a crush on the previous girl, you shouldn't ask her out in all honestly.. don't go out with her just because you pity her, it will break her heart once she finds out you don't like her anymore.

Sometimes girls hide their feelings very well, as for your new crush maybe you can try hinting to her that you like her?
Or just confess your feelings, if she rejects you... it will hurt alot, you must be prepared for rejection, if she says yes...

yay :o

Sally1890
09-06-2014, 04:42 PM

Just cause your blonde doesn't work 100% but whatever..and for some strange reasons girls always like blue eyes..In that case you might as well use contact lenses. :crazy: Jk don't go to all that trouble just to impress someone when the person doesn't like you for who you are.

Paine
09-06-2014, 04:48 PM
My crush keeps saying 'Paine, your so bad"
When I ask her "how?"
She says "I'm just bad"

I think she says that because evrytime we meet I'm doing something bad...

Like-
1.Hanging 4 bookbags on a trash can
2.Playing frisbee with my chromebook
3.Putting my feet on the teachers desk
4.Shooting people with staplers
5.Juggling 3 thumbtacks
and so much more.

Infact I start to think that I am bad... /cri

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Omg thx su much 4 ur halp guiz

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Be blonde, then she will fall for you. ;)

Just cause your blonde doesn't work 100% but whatever..and for some strange reasons girls always like blue eyes..In that case you might as well use contact lenses. :crazy:

You mean liek dis guy?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-15PHh29hRJc/U1m_djUdrFI/AAAAAAAAAmI/IdHrF3Lg-w8/s1600/jason+grace.png

Girls will fall HARDER for you if you are blonde and have blue eyes, same with green. Lool
Someone's gonna recognize him sooner or later:ninja:

Snowi
09-07-2014, 01:23 AM
Nununununu
Being blond + having blue eyes does not work

The bare minimum is this:

You need to be skinny
But not really skinny
Also muscular
Do not be muscular otherwise you'll be a jock
Also you need to be in advanced placement classes
Being smart is a nono
You have to be popular and funny
You need to be shy and so introverted you don't talk to ANYONE
You need to open every single door
But if you do it too much then you're sexist
You have to be rich
But don't be rich cuz then you're snobby
You need to be able to cook
If you can cook, you're girly, so don't
You have to shut up every time a lady argues with you
But if you do, you're an idiot

After meeting those requirements you need to sell your soul to your crush in order to impress the demonic blood in her ancestry. Of course, you do that before she rejects you because "I just don't like you"

Edwardson97
09-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Grow a pair and ask her if she likes you. If she doesn't then it's not meant to be.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Nununununu
Being blond + having blue eyes does not work

The bare minimum is this:

You need to be skinny
But not really skinny
Also muscular
Do not be muscular otherwise you'll be a jock
Also you need to be in advanced placement classes
Being smart is a nono
You have to be popular and funny
You need to be shy and so introverted you don't talk to ANYONE
You need to open every single door
But if you do it too much then you're sexist
You have to be rich
But don't be rich cuz then you're snobby
You need to be able to cook
If you can cook, you're girly, so don't
You have to shut up every time a lady argues with you
But if you do, you're an idiot

After meeting those requirements you need to sell your soul to your crush in order to impress the demonic blood in her ancestry. Of course, you do that before she rejects you because "I just don't like you"
SO CONFUSING

Snowi
09-07-2014, 01:29 AM
Also girls only like blue eyes because they need them in order to summon the Blue-eyes white dragon, to complete their Blue-eyes Yugioh card collection. This collection of cards is required for any girl to enter the depths of Girlyland. That's why girls live longer than boys. When the guy passes away into Boyheaven, the girl absorbs the souls of his blue eyes, thus being able to summon the dragon and complete her card collection. That is the way of the Girl.

P.S. Green eyes are also favored because their essence can be used to summon Mega-venusaur, which drops blue-eye-essence when executed via chainsaw. If you're unable to obtain a blue-eyed sacrifice, or a green-eyed one, you'd need to wrench the eye-souls from another girl. That's why girls always fight.

atwistoffate
09-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Grow a pair and ask her if she likes you. If she doesn't then it's not meant to be.

K roll the credits... Were done here

FriDaze
09-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Also girls only like blue eyes because they need them in order to summon the Blue-eyes white dragon, to complete their Blue-eyes Yugioh card collection. This collection of cards is required for any girl to enter the depths of Girlyland. That's why girls live longer than boys. When the guy passes away into Boyheaven, the girl absorbs the souls of his blue eyes, thus being able to summon the dragon and complete her card collection. That is the way of the Girl.

P.S. Green eyes are also favored because their essence can be used to summon Mega-venusaur, which drops blue-eye-essence when executed via chainsaw. If you're unable to obtain a blue-eyed sacrifice, or a green-eyed one, you'd need to wrench the eye-souls from another girl. That's why girls always fight.

Lol wut.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-07-2014, 01:48 AM

Uh,okay...
Uhhhh
UHHHHH
TAKE SEAWEED BRAIN AND BLOND SUPERMAN
Oh no wait their girlfriends will get mad and hunt for the people who took them.

And do you think that their girls friends are weak and puny?
*cough* Seaweed Brain's girlfriend went through HELL, literally. With him.
Blond Superman's girlfriend defeated a goddess. And she also stole a BMW. XD*cough*

Snowi
09-07-2014, 03:26 AM
UMG

SEAWEED BRAIN

MUST FIGHT WITH ANNABETH

AFTER SPRING 2015 COMES AND I READ THE BOOK

THEN I FIGHT WITH HER

AND DIE

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-07-2014, 03:43 AM
UMG

SEAWEED BRAIN

MUST FIGHT WITH ANNABETH

AFTER SPRING 2015 COMES AND I READ THE BOOK

THEN I FIGHT WITH HER

AND DIE

WAIT
THERES ANOTHER BOOK IN SPRING 2015?!:0(or maybe teh new series, but I dun think he writes dat fast. )
Or are you getting BoO in spring of 2015?
Also,48282

Reballoo
09-07-2014, 03:45 AM
Women are not hard to understand, PEOPLE are hard to understand. I bet women think we are hard to understand. I don't date because I know if I do, I probably will never see that person again after I leave I finish school. Want to hear a bad situation? I have one girl who I know likes me, but I want her to just be my friend, but she likes literally EVERYBODY and anybody she does date she breaks up with and hates them forever, and if I dated anybody else, she would hate me. I have another girl who is the best friend of the first girl who likes me, but I don't know her at all and if I dated her, the first girl would hate us both beyond the point where you are willing to kill. The third girl is actually in my grade unlike the first 2, and I kinda like her, but she has a beefy, muscular, not smart boyfriend already who cheats on her with everybody. If she left him for me, I would get beat up really bad. These are all bad situations that we need to leave alone. If there is anything that will go terribly wrong, you probably should ignore the situation. Wait for the right person. These 3 girls are obviously not. Life throughs these kind of things at you on. You have to wait for the right situation, for example, what happened to me last week; a foreign girl moved to my school/class, ended up sitting right beside me, I like everything about her, everybody keeps telling me we would make a cute couple, I have a class with her every day, and it is my lunch period. Second day I had a class with her, I thought she was following me, because she moved around in all the class lines to be behind me, so I think she likes me too. You will know when the time is right, because everything will fit together perfectly.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Women are not hard to understand, PEOPLE are hard to understand. I bet women think we are hard to understand. I don't date because I know if I do, I probably will never see that person again after I leave I finish school. Want to hear a bad situation? I have one girl who I know likes me, but I want her to just be my friend, but she likes literally EVERYBODY and anybody she does date she breaks up with and hates them forever, and if I dated anybody else, she would hate me. I have another girl who is the best friend of the first girl who likes me, but I don't know her at all and if I dated her, the first girl would hate us both beyond the point where you are willing to kill. The third girl is actually in my grade unlike the first 2, and I kinda like her, but she has a beefy, muscular, not smart boyfriend already who cheats on her with everybody. If she left him for me, I would get beat up really bad. These are all bad situations that we need to leave alone. If there is anything that will go terribly wrong, you probably should ignore the situation. Wait for the right person. These 3 girls are obviously not. Life throughs these kind of things at you on. You have to wait for the right situation, for example, what happened to me last week; a foreign girl moved to my school/class, ended up sitting right beside me, I like everything about her, everybody keeps telling me we would make a cute couple, I have a class with her every day, and it is my lunch period. Second day I had a class with her, I thought she was following me, because she moved around in all the class lines to be behind me, so I think she likes me too. You will know when the time is right, because everything will fit together perfectly.

That mini-story just made me go like:48285 Awwwhh :3

Snowi
09-07-2014, 04:02 AM

Awww I think that made my heart move a little bit

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my simple seventh-grade basic love-half-triangle

(I'm very strict against dating too young so I never liked anyone. The kids on the bus always pair me and my best friend up but we were all like "EWWW" so we never paired up. But then I started liking him but I was like NU! and I never asked him out so then he ended up dating another girl and I'm like, "Hokay, win-win -sob-")

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-07-2014, 04:05 AM
Awww I think that made my heart move a little bit

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my simple seventh-grade basic love-half-triangle

(I'm very strict against dating too young so I never liked anyone. The kids on the bus always pair me and my best friend up but we were all like "EWWW" so we never paired up. But then I started liking him but I was like NU! and I never asked him out so then he ended up dating another girl and I'm like, "Hokay, win-win -sob-")

I feel bad for you. XD.....

CheeseyC
09-07-2014, 06:44 AM
My teacher said

Teacher : all you have to do is to say i like / love you

Us :whAAAAAAAAAAAAA

seriously .....

I still re men ber I Po st ed A th re ad Ab ou t Lo ve Th in gy

I asked them what does it mean why a girl keep touching you

Like flirting

Now.........

Welcome to my ver 3.0 world

Now a new girl likes me

.-.

Help me too

I can help you by

1.https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Crush-Love-You&sa=U&ei=nP4LVOjkPMzU8gWdroDwBA&ved=0CAUQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNGfcsit36CU3N5vMAlc5d5bZEtZjQ

Done.

Magicalfishy
09-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Guys are scared of asking girls because they fear rejection. We always want the girl to tell us how they feel, but evidently they want the same.

Trollrage
09-07-2014, 08:35 PM
The title says it all...

There's a
book called: "Understanding Womans"
It has about 200 Empty pages

Amd
09-07-2014, 08:37 PM
My teacher said

Teacher : all you have to do is to say i like / love you

Us :whAAAAAAAAAAAAA

seriously .....

I still re men ber I Po st ed A th re ad Ab ou t Lo ve Th in gy

I asked them what does it mean why a girl keep touching you

Like flirting

Now.........

Welcome to my ver 3.0 world

Now a new girl likes me

.-.

Help me too

I can help you by

1.https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Crush-Love-You&sa=U&ei=nP4LVOjkPMzU8gWdroDwBA&ved=0CAUQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNGfcsit36CU3N5vMAlc5d5bZEtZjQ

Done.

What Do u mean by "a girl is touching me"...:sweatdrop:
Please do explain :whistling:

R.V.
09-07-2014, 09:05 PM
I like this girl we are both freshman in highschool. We are great friends, I don't know if she likes me back. She does the MCM another guy but tells me the next day it was a joke. We are just friends. I love her a lot and I love to spend time with her. She is beautiful kind and fun to be around. I really like her but don't know what to do. Homecoming is coming up in a few weeks, I have no idea what to do....

What if another guy asks her? What will I do??? We have known each other for about 4 years now. It was international write your crushes name on your wrist day Wednesday and in Spanish the topic got brought up between the entire class and she sunk down in her chair. ON the other side of the class sadly. :cry::cry:
I srsly have o idea if she likes me back but im to shy to do anything about it. Then also I not necessarily aloud to date yet. What will happen if she says yes to the guy??? what if I tell her how I feel about her.

See this is what has been killing me for the past three weeks. All my friends try to steal my Phone and txt/snapchat her and tell her for me. I just don't know what to do. Her instagram says: Totally crushing :rolleyes: and im just like BUT WHO ARE YOU TOTALLY CRUSHING ON. This has been killing me all my friends are making fun of me because I haven't told her how I feel. My 2 best friends have let their crushes know how they fell but I haven't. lol Well anyways anyone know how to tell if a girl likes you????

PS: Yesterdy I went to snapchat her saying that I love her but deleted it. (well so I thought) less than 2 mins later Snapchat from (my crush) im just like let me crawl into a hole and die. after about a minute I got the courage to open up the snapchat. She says HEYYYY. im just like phew ok she don't know. Anyways Any advice on what I should do???

lolgal96
09-08-2014, 12:44 AM
That's why I'm probably gonna adopt a kid and be single with fifty cats, but for now I'll just stick with shipping Team Rocket. (NOT DAT TURD WHEEL MEOWTH)

Sally1890
09-08-2014, 01:42 AM
You mean liek dis guy?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-15PHh29hRJc/U1m_djUdrFI/AAAAAAAAAmI/IdHrF3Lg-w8/s1600/jason+grace.png

Girls will fall HARDER for you if you are blonde and have blue eyes, same with green. Lool

Like that chase at school for a boy who was only on kindergarten. I mean we were in a much higher grade and yet the the other girls still chase him :panic: I didn't get how that was so errr "attractive". Can't judge a book by its cover. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

I like this girl we are both freshman in highschool. We are great friends, I don't know if she likes me back. She does the MCM another guy but tells me the next day it was a joke. We are just friends. I love her a lot and I love to spend time with her. She is beautiful kind and fun to be around. I really like her but don't know what to do. Homecoming is coming up in a few weeks, I have no idea what to do....

What if another guy asks her? What will I do??? We have known each other for about 4 years now. It was international write your crushes name on your wrist day Wednesday and in Spanish the topic got brought up between the entire class and she sunk down in her chair. ON the other side of the class sadly. :cry::cry:
I srsly have o idea if she likes me back but im to shy to do anything about it. Then also I not necessarily aloud to date yet. What will happen if she says yes to the guy??? what if I tell her how I feel about her.

See this is what has been killing me for the past three weeks. All my friends try to steal my Phone and txt/snapchat her and tell her for me. I just don't know what to do. Her instagram says: Totally crushing :rolleyes: and im just like BUT WHO ARE YOU TOTALLY CRUSHING ON. This has been killing me all my friends are making fun of me because I haven't told her how I feel. My 2 best friends have let their crushes know how they fell but I haven't. lol Well anyways anyone know how to tell if a girl likes you????

PS: Yesterdy I went to snapchat her saying that I love her but deleted it. (well so I thought) less than 2 mins later Snapchat from (my crush) im just like let me crawl into a hole and die. after about a minute I got the courage to open up the snapchat. She says HEYYYY. im just like phew ok she don't know. Anyways Any advice on what I should do???

Just go for it. If you got a heart for her for like 4 years, why keep the pain in. You're torturing yourself. bets to just tell her. & if she says no then let it pass. You no longer have the pain to wonder. You'll get over it sooner or later. Don't worry. If she says yes, well that's awesome. Don't ask her soon and she will leave High School soon. Good luck :sweatdrop:

Applez
09-08-2014, 01:58 AM
Yoshi likes Birdo
Birdo is a guy
Birdo acts like a girl
Yoshi likes a guy?...

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-08-2014, 02:02 AM
Like that chase at school for a boy who was only on kindergarten. I mean we were in a much higher grade and yet the the other girls still chase him :panic: I didn't get how that was so errr "attractive". Can't judge a book by its cover. :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

Just go for it. If you got a heart for her for like 4 years, why keep the pain in. You're torturing yourself. bets to just tell her. & if she says no then let it pass. You no longer have the pain to wonder. You'll get over it sooner or later. Don't worry. If she says yes, well that's awesome. Don't ask her soon and she will leave High School soon. Good luck :sweatdrop:

OH YEAH XD
Wasn't his name Christian?

Potato
09-08-2014, 04:34 AM
You mean liek dis guy?

This is so true....Their was this older guy who was in my middle school before (he was flunked a lot) and when he was new to our school and most of the girls were all over him ._. He didnt even look that "great" either...but he had green eyes :/

GummiBear64
09-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Le bump coz le fab is le real.

Nooby4life
09-13-2014, 01:04 AM
Don't ever go after girls ..
I used to date someone and she developed a crush on my BFF
She dumped me etc. She dates my BFF since pre kinder
I change districts. Now I don't make the first move I let the girls do that

GummiBear64
09-14-2014, 07:35 AM
Don't ever go after girls ..
I used to date someone and she developed a crush on my BFF
She dumped me etc. She dates my BFF since pre kinder
I change districts. Now I don't make the first move I let the girls do that

But girls like it when the boy makes the first move. Girls can't even, that's why.