PDA

View Full Version : Uhhh....god!

Telman
09-06-2014, 01:22 PM
If you guys are so paranoid about Illuminati..Why place that pyramid with an eye photo in your signature or profile? It is a representation of Illuminati, as Gravity Falls is most likely Illuminati as well.

GummiBear64
09-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Loominarty 4 lyfe boi.

Lol, I dunno why people are so freaked out about the illuminati.

#Illuminati4Lyfe

Maryjane
09-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Uhm...

Illuminati has nothing to do with Satanism or whatever if that's what your thinking...
The one in Gravity Falls is like a character based on an belief like what everything in the show is.
Bigfoot, gnomes, ya got it, everything mysterious,spooky, or something popular belief or the unknown but in a child like imagination.

Illuminati is like a frat group made my people of long ago for the New World Army thing. But it didn't really work out.

Applez
09-06-2014, 02:24 PM
I do not believe...

Telman
09-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Uhm...

Illuminati has nothing to do with Satanism or whatever if that's what your thinking...
The one in Gravity Falls is like a character based on an belief like what everything in the show is.
Bigfoot, gnomes, ya got it, everything mysterious,spooky, or something popular belief or the unknown but in a child like imagination.

Illuminati is like a frat group made my people of long ago for the New World Army thing. But it didn't really work out.

Then that would be odd to why people who do Illuminati gestures also do incorrect things, which they're forced to do. They probably became satanists, we know nothing. *secret*

Hakma
09-06-2014, 02:44 PM
If you guys are so paranoid about Illuminati..Why place that pyramid with an eye photo in your signature or profile? It is a representation of Illuminati, as Gravity Falls is most likely Illuminati as well.

Illuminati is fake. Nuff said.

Brys
09-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Illuminati is fake. Nuff said.

It's not fake, it just kinda failed.

Areodax
09-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Im not a part of that knitting club. kk.

I just like Gravity Falls better than Adventure Time, because I like Mystery, Sci-Fi and all that junk.