Welcome to teh forums!

Thanks for the warm welcoming. :}

Sheth
09-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Welcome! Just follow the rules and you'll do great :3

Focusie
09-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Welcome Matey,

To the Forums, where DRAMA HAPPENS! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy:

ParkourDevil
09-07-2014, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forums! Have fun!! :)

Novexis
09-07-2014, 12:09 AM
:prophet: Talk to us if you have problems! Shoot me a message.