PDA

View Full Version : Worst day ever

Paine
09-09-2014, 11:18 PM
First off I got a call home for being rude.
At my school we have a demerit point policy. Demerits are bad. BAD!!
So. I called an 8th grader a sixth grader. My school is 6-12 btw. A teacher saw me saying move sixth grader to an eight grader who was fairly small. He gave me 4 points for bullying... 20-30 points are 2 days OSS (out of school suspension) Btw. Then this guy found a chocolate bar on the ground and gave me a piece. (I didn't know it was from the floor...) we both ate a piece. My crush saw me and she's like ew you guys are disgusting! Plus her face told me that she clearly doesn't like me any more...
After I heard it was from the floor I spit many times in the garbage can. My security guard (who also happened to be a very good friend) started yelling at me and gave me 2 points for disrespect of school property.
Today is the worst!

Atownplayer
09-09-2014, 11:23 PM
May this be the worst day of the rest of your life.

Then you are bound to have a good one :yeah:

Achilles1
09-09-2014, 11:25 PM
It could've been worse. Atleast you found out it was on the floor. But yeah, it sounds like a total crappy day.

Hakma
09-09-2014, 11:36 PM
So. I called an 8th grader a sixth grader. My school is 6-12 btw. A teacher saw me saying move sixth grader to an eight grader who was fairly small. He gave me 4 points for bullying... 20-30 points are 2 days OSS (out of school suspension) Btw. Then this guy found a chocolate bar on the ground and gave me a piece. (I didn't know it was from the floor...) we both ate a piece. My crush saw me and she's like ew you guys are disgusting! Plus her face told me that she clearly doesn't like me any more...
After I heard it was from the floor I spit many times in the garbage can. My security guard (who also happened to be a very good friend) started yelling at me and gave me 2 points for disrespect of school property.
Today is the worst!

Thanks for making me feel better about my life

raqk
09-09-2014, 11:40 PM
You could've found out that you're required to take a second year of French, after failing French one 2 years prior, and barely passing it the second time through, and when they're using English, you could have no idea what they're saying then as well, because you suck at English too. You could already have no friends, in which is why you spend all your time on the internet. You could have no money to buy, nor nice enough janitor to keep that chocolate on the ground for you to eat at all. You could have lost your only chance of eating at all. You could have gotten up by that 8th grader, even if you didn't call him something, and you're school is to crap to care about it. And oh could have also gotten punished for that security guard finding stuff in your locker, that you never wen use since you can walk around with your backpacks... Like atownplayer said, be thankful that's all that happened to you that day, and hopefully that will have been the worst day of your life!

Havoc
09-09-2014, 11:57 PM
I heard a phrase, I think it goes like this: Bad days make good days better. I think that is how it goes.

Sheth
09-10-2014, 12:04 AM
You lived through it right? "After a hurricane comes a rainbow", now it's time for your rainbow happen :3

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-10-2014, 12:07 AM
You lived through it right? "After a hurricane comes a rainbow", now it's time for your rainbow happen :3

"After a hurricane comes a rainbow"
*looks outside*
No rainbow.
Sheth why u lie to mehhh

SlaSHadow
09-10-2014, 12:35 AM
You said "move sixth grader" to someone? I don't care what grade they were in. If you think you can push people around just because they're younger, you're not a good person. I think you got everything you deserved.

And the other posters are right, it could be worse.

I mean, at least you don't have cancer.

Sheth
09-10-2014, 12:36 AM
*looks outside*
No rainbow.
Sheth why u lie to mehhh

I didn't say anything *Edits post*.

BudderMeow
09-10-2014, 12:55 AM
Today is the worst!

I feel really bad for you...

Applez
09-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Keep the rudeness for the forum with drama everywhere :whistling:

Warp Rat
09-10-2014, 01:16 AM
ur dey sux sir.

Happymeep
09-10-2014, 02:02 AM
What school do you go to? If sounds like my school. Just wondering it depends if it's Jasinski or Odessey

Paine
09-14-2014, 01:01 AM
You said "move sixth grader" to someone? I don't care what grade they were in. If you think you can push people around just because they're younger, you're not a good person. I think you got everything you deserved.

And the other posters are right, it could be worse.

I mean, at least you don't have cancer.

First of all that 8 grader is a fellow friend of mine.
As freinds we tease each other.
You'd understand if you ever get one. :cool:
(Sorry i had to say that. /cri)

SlaSHadow
09-14-2014, 01:11 AM
First of all that 8 grader is a fellow friend of mine.
As freinds we tease each other.
You'd understand if you ever get one. :cool:
(Sorry i had to say that. /cri)

I do have friends.

Granted, I didn't have to lie to hundreds of people about having a terminal illness to gain them. It doesn't matter if I'm popular or not, because unlike you, I am not a sack of garbage. Also, glad you felt the need to dig this thread up just to insult me. :o

Paine
09-14-2014, 01:15 AM
I do have friends.

Granted, I didn't have to lie to hundreds of people about having a terminal illness to gain them. It doesn't matter if I'm popular or not, because unlike you, I am not a sack of garbage. Also, glad you felt the need to dig this thread up just to insult me. :o

1. I didn't lie-.- You wouldn't know how I feel/what I'm going through
2. Sack of garbage? Ima nice guy. ANd I accept that I grave dug and shouldn't have made a joke. But really don't take about my health
3.Sorry :) I like to joke but I'm sure if you knew me you'd come to like me.
4.Sorry again!
5.Forgive me please.

PacksForAll
09-14-2014, 01:17 AM
o.O a security guard. Fancy

Sally1890
09-14-2014, 01:25 AM
Today is the worst!

Rule Number 1: The chocolate is a lie:ninja:

Areodax
09-14-2014, 01:28 AM
o.O a security guard. Fancy

I have one at my school.

But there's one problem: His dog sometimes takes a :poop: at one of the posts near my classroom. Luckily, no one stepped on it.:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Today is the worst!

There will always be bad days, my friend.

Just endure them, and everything will be just fine the next day.:)

Paine
09-14-2014, 01:32 AM
OMG two days later I got transfered.
My classes switched and I got more horrible teachers.
Because of my shedual change, I could no lonfger be kept in honors.
I have no good electives and now have more strict teachers.
Even my gym teacher.
WOrst is I am in none of my friends classes and now I can't see my friends/bae!
OMG my new teachers suck...
cri

Megazork
09-14-2014, 01:33 AM
One time I sneezed like 10 times in a row and then I rubbed my nose and said "Phew" then a teacher thought I said the F word and gave me a detention....

I also tried to specify that I didn't say the F word, gave me lunch detention for defiance

iSundae
09-14-2014, 02:04 AM
First comes Rain ☁️ but after, it's a Rainbow 🌈 :o

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-14-2014, 02:18 AM
First comes Rain ☁️ but after, it's a Rainbow 🌈 :o
Oh I'm sorry but,

*looks outside*
No rainbow.
Sheth why u lie to mehhh

- - - Updated - - -

Even my gym teacher.
cri

Dude...
THAT SUCKS OMG
how are you still sane.
How.

iSundae
09-14-2014, 02:21 AM
Oh I'm sorry but,

- - - Updated - - -

Dude...
THAT SUCKS OMG
how are you still sane.
How.

Well it hasn't rain yet has it? And I don't think a hurricane has occurred at your area right before you looked out your window for a rainbow has it? Haha lol :rolleyes:

ArticSoul_GT
09-14-2014, 02:21 AM
I feel you.. My heart feel's like it's gonna explode! I cant get this person
out of my mind. I think of them 24/7. When I wake up, their the first thing that I think of.
I lay awake at night thinking of them. My heart is crying 24/7. And everytime
I look at their eye's at school, It get's stronger.. What is this. I feel like a bomb about to
explode! URGH.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-14-2014, 02:26 AM
Well it hasn't rain yet has it? And I don't think a hurricane has occurred at your area right before you looked out your window for a rainbow has it? Haha lol :rolleyes:

Two words: Hurricane Norbert.

iSundae
09-14-2014, 02:29 AM
Two words: Hurricane Norbert.

Wait, what? Lol x3

Areodax
09-14-2014, 02:33 AM
Even my gym teacher.
cri

Bro, just show them what YOU can do!

Its not hard! Go ahead and rack up some potential!:yeah:

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-14-2014, 04:40 AM
Wait, what? Lol x3

Google is your friend.

[Goldshard]
09-14-2014, 04:48 AM
Today is the worst!

Dang. It's the Cush part that hurts the most.