PDA

View Full Version : Ever kissed a girl/guy?

Iguana
03-31-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm wondering how many other players have kissed a girl or guy (depending on the gender). Because I have and I wonder who else has.

LeTroll
04-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Y U POST THIS ON FORUMS?:eek:
But
No
I haven't

Fredi
04-01-2013, 07:21 AM
Haha :D i kissed a girl too ;)

Crimson Eagle
04-01-2013, 11:52 AM
As young as I may be (11 :sweatdrop:), I've actually already kissed several girls.

Timelo11
04-01-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm wondering how many other players have kissed a girl or guy (depending on the gender). Because I have and I wonder who else has.

The forums are made for growtopia related stuff but this is not related to growtopia so plaese dont post this i dont think its oke to place this on the forums

darkhawk
04-01-2013, 01:19 PM
The forums are made for growtopia related stuff but this is not related to growtopia so plaese dont post this i dont think its oke to place this on the forums

I think you got your facts mixed up:sweatdrop: The rtsoft tavern is meant for chatting whatever you like. But don't go off spamming the forums.

DevinS
04-01-2013, 05:41 PM

YOU DONT SAY!

AtherGade
04-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Erm.. Yeah, couple, maybe... even..

Several.

Iguana
04-01-2013, 09:36 PM

*Facepalm* It's RTSoft Tavern.. Do your homework before making a statement :sweatdrop:

LeTroll
04-01-2013, 10:03 PM
YOU DONT SAY!

HAY!
EVERYBODY!
USE YOUR SENSE!
With this meme:rolleyes:
@crimson
Really?:confused:
I thought aussies would wait longer since I'm 12 days to eleven.
Oh wells
Everybody is turning into Bindi
Having a relationship
When only a
Decades old
Kids these days:whistling:...

darkhawk
04-01-2013, 10:51 PM
I think you've all kissed a male or female or even both. Your parents don't forget bout them lol

Iguana
04-01-2013, 10:57 PM
HAY!
EVERYBODY!
USE YOUR SENSE!
With this meme:rolleyes:
@crimson
Really?:confused:
I thought aussies would wait longer since I'm 12 days to eleven.
Oh wells
Everybody is turning into Bindi
Having a relationship
When only a
Decades old
Kids these days:whistling:...

>Actually have a girlfreind ( 1 year and 3 months coming up in 6 days..) It's perfectly fine. The farthest it's gotten is. well. can't say that on here. :sweatdrop:

Flame_Rex
04-02-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm 13 and I only kissed my iPad before. ._. By the way Crimson Eagle is so badass... Kissing tons of gurls.

Crimson Eagle
04-03-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm 13 and I only kissed my iPad before. ._. By the way Crimson Eagle is so badass... Kissing tons of gurls.

My nickname at school is 'The Ladies Man'.. ;)

Flame_Rex
04-03-2013, 02:21 PM
I KNEW IT YOU WERE CHARMING AT YOUR PHOTO EVEN I FELL EVEN LOVE WITH IT (I'm a dude o.O). Ugh, I'm going to meet my therapist now.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Unophishal23
04-04-2013, 02:28 AM
I KNEW IT YOU WERE CHARMING AT YOUR PHOTO EVEN I FELL EVEN LOVE WITH IT (I'm a dude o.O). Ugh, I'm going to meet my therapist now.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

lawl :3 I have never kissed a girl before :( but lots of my friends at school say that some of the girls like me :o

Iguana
04-04-2013, 02:35 AM
lawl :3 I have never kissed a girl before :( but lots of my friends at school say that some of the girls like me :o

Ask one of them out. What do you have to lose?

Marosa Minnie
04-04-2013, 06:44 AM
I bet alot of the "yes" results are from kissing their moms ;)

TheDoctor
04-04-2013, 07:01 AM
kinda awkward but no I'm 11

Paws
04-04-2013, 09:49 AM

This is not the Growtopia chat! Check before you write.

Paws
04-04-2013, 09:56 AM
My nickname at school is 'The Ladies Man'.. ;)

Now, i'm starting to think you're making stuff up.

Personally, I HAVE NOT KISSED A DUDE. I am a decade old, no need to be makin smoochie faces to guys. My friend (same age, ok month younger) has a bf and they have kissed, in public, SEVERAL TIMES! Not fun. My other friend (year older) just broke up with her bf. i don't know if they have kissed, don't think. I am still trying to figure out if my friend likes my other "friend" (boy) because like EVERY girl likes him, but not me! Lol!

Anyway. Ya. Soo

Iguana
04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
I bet alot of the "yes" results are from kissing their moms ;)

That's what I was thinking :D

Crimson Eagle
04-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Now, i'm starting to think you're making stuff up.

Personally, I HAVE NOT KISSED A DUDE. I am a decade old, no need to be makin smoochie faces to guys. My friend (same age, ok month younger) has a bf and they have kissed, in public, SEVERAL TIMES! Not fun. My other friend (year older) just broke up with her bf. i don't know if they have kissed, don't think. I am still trying to figure out if my friend likes my other "friend" (boy) because like EVERY girl likes him, but not me! Lol!

Anyway. Ya. Soo

Believe what you wish, no one is forcing you to believe me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :)

Derpyderp
04-04-2013, 01:23 PM
This gay kiss

Neonscraft
04-04-2013, 04:58 PM
I think you've all kissed a male or female or even both. Your parents don't forget bout them lol

Both genders? :O the newer generations are becoming a little.... Odd

Flame_Rex
04-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Ask one of them out. What do you have to lose?

Dignity. And if you fail I wonder how awkward will it be. Like this : ._. hey ._. bye

fudgie
04-04-2013, 08:22 PM
For The Fact That I'm Only In Fourth Grade,I Think Its Sorta Weird In My Class That People Have 'The Kissing Club'.I Just Ignore It And Chat Away With My Gamer Friends.And No,I've Only Kissed Family Related People.

I-Am-Legend
04-05-2013, 01:16 AM
I think kissing people at this young age(I'm young) isn't the best idea. I want to be a fresh new person, not like one of those people who brag and boast about kissing or having relationships. If I wanted to, I could kiss a girl because I've got people crawling over me at my school but I won't. So my final answer is no.

Flame_Rex
04-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Jeez I wonder if @Meow has ever kissed anyone!:o

ripply
04-07-2013, 02:33 AM
If your under 14 u shouldn't kiss anyone except for family members. Being a kid is great save all the puberty and whatnot for later years. Enjoy being "young" for as long as you can.

Iguana
04-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Heh, people think I'm weird/too serious at school. I don't fall in love easily.

And considering my age, it's too early for a boy friend.

Apart from family members, no. :)

Wait INightmareI's a girl? Or do you just like guys? (I'm completely fine with it if you're gay).

Iguana
04-07-2013, 03:11 AM
I'm a girl :) People often confuse my gender due to my name.

Due to this, I enjoy dressing up as a guy in Growtopia. I'm strange :)

The more you know.. Hahahha

Angrox
04-07-2013, 07:26 AM

Yup, And Whole Lot More :3
I'm 14.

Angrox
04-07-2013, 07:27 AM

This Is Tavern. We Can Talk About Everything Here.

Angrox
04-07-2013, 07:29 AM

You Should Totally play Nintendo with Em'

Flame_Rex
04-07-2013, 01:08 PM
You Should Totally Bang Em'

Mind your manners please! :sweatdrop:

ripply
04-07-2013, 02:23 PM
You Should Totally Bang Em'
Please remember there are "young" people, they don't need to see that.

raqk
04-08-2013, 01:40 AM
I'm a girl :) People often confuse my gender due to my name.

Due to this, I enjoy dressing up as a guy in Growtopia. I'm strange :)

I'm a really awkward guy to everyone who knows me in reall life!
For The pat two halloweens I dressed up as a girl, even though I'm a guy. And I have a had a girlfriend even tho I'm a little young for that, but I never actually kissed anyone out of my family...

Iguana
04-08-2013, 10:13 PM
So. This happened like an hour ago. I just finished track practice and my dad was coming to pick me up. Sooo. I told my girlfreind that i had to get something from my locker so she foklowed and we kissed. Feelsgreat.jpg. Ahahaha

dagirl
04-09-2013, 12:30 AM
Uhmm... Yush I have kissed a guy.

Julio Mendoza
04-09-2013, 01:55 AM

Therapist... the-rapist.
What has been seen can not be unseen.

ADMex1
04-09-2013, 01:59 AM
Therapist... the-rapist.
What has been seen can not be unseen.

Why....Just WHY!?
Edit:Nope, never been kissed,hehe. Virgin Lips, they say.

Julio Mendoza
04-09-2013, 02:08 AM
Why....Just WHY!?
Edit:Nope, never been kissed,hehe. Virgin Lips, they say.

Welcome to association ADMex, may your stay be short.

ADMex1
04-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Heheh. Let's hope so haha.

Julio Mendoza
04-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Heheh. Let's hope so haha.

Indeed, lets hope.

dagirl
04-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Welcome to association ADMex, may your stay be short.

Hahaha! I want to be a therapist when I grow up. IM gonna say that to people.

Angrox
04-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Dignity. And if you fail I wonder how awkward will it be. Like this : ._. hey ._. bye

:C wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

AquaWhale
04-09-2013, 06:06 PM
I do hope the girl/guy part was to girls AND guys, not just guys or just girls (insert profanities about this generation here). To answer the poll, no i have not, if it means girls outside of yo mama. Try turning down yo mama for a kiss and watch her slap you across the face with a wooden paddle :D haha

Meepmaster1
04-09-2013, 11:37 PM
This is really embarrassing but I'm gay so please don't judge me so if u r 13 and are also gay pm me on growtopia please
:whistling:

ADMex1
04-09-2013, 11:40 PM
This is really embarrassing but I'm gay so please don't judge me

Only Ignorant People Judge People For Being Gay.. It Doesn't Really Even Matter. You Take The Path In Your Life That Is More Suited To Your Own Personal Needs!!

Julio Mendoza
04-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Only Ignorant People Judge People For Being Gay.. It Doesn't Really Even Matter. You Take The Path In Your Life That Is More Suited To Your Own Personal Needs!!

Yeah, true, but best we end this subject before an argument appears ADMex.

ADMex1
04-10-2013, 12:56 AM
Yeah, true, but best we end this subject before an argument appears ADMex.

ADMex1! hehe..
But I see your point..

Angrox
04-10-2013, 11:33 AM
This is really embarrassing but I'm gay so please don't judge me so if u r 13 and are also gay pm me on growtopia please

I Wouldn't Jugde :) People Choose Their Own Decisions

Angrox
04-10-2013, 11:35 AM
I Am Really Sorry About '' You Should Bang Em' All Quote ''
It Was Once Said By Our Teacher To Our Principal. She Got Embarresed And Quit Her Job.
Even If It Was 3 Years Ago. We're Still Laughing About It. Funny. :D
Sorry Again , Youth

Meepmaster1
04-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Please leave a message in my mail box at meepsggshop if u r age 13 male and love ther guys gay love is me

Meepmaster1
04-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Is anyone on this game besides me 13 male and gay because im going through a rough Time and could use a gay guy like me to be my freind because i find that gay guys will know what I'm going through the best so please pm me on growtopia meepmaster my world name is meepseggshop and also if I'm not online please leave a message on my bulletin board please