PDA

View Full Version : Fake Deaths Need to Stop!

Warp Rat
09-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Fake Deaths is my topic. I've seen a few. xxKRYEAMxx just faked his death with an alt account. Some people believe that Michael Jackson faked his death, but why?

Michael Jackson may have faked his death for hatred. He was hated in so many different ways. He touched kids inappropriately. That's horrible!

The point i'm making with this is why? Why, would you want people to think your dead? I want them to stop but obviously I can't make people stop. I'm done with my rant, thanks for your time.

Please add #NoFakeDeaths to your signatures, it will be helpful.

PacksForAll
09-10-2014, 09:06 PM
xKryeamx /trolls

- - - Updated - - -

Fake Deaths is my topic. I've seen a few. xxKRYEAMxx just faked his death with an alt account. Some people believe that Michael Jackson faked his death, but why?

Michael Jackson may have faked his death for hatred. He was hated in so many different ways. He touched kids inappropriately. That's horrible!

The point i'm making with this is why? Why, would you want people to think your dead? I want them to stop but obviously I can't make people stop. I'm done with my rant, thanks for your time.

The ariena thing went a bit too far though.

Paine
09-10-2014, 09:14 PM
When ever I come across things like this I stop.
I think "wow, I guess people won't belive until they see"

awesomeness
09-10-2014, 09:35 PM

Yes. Fake deaths on growtopia is and are annoying. They make you cry on your knees and beg for mercy so you won't quit . They just make you cry and cry until you say YOU GOT TROLLED. don't do that. Some people might think its real and be sad too..

PacksForAll
09-10-2014, 09:55 PM
until you say YOU GOT TROLLED

You say YOU GOT TROLLED Or the person who fakes his death says that?

Paine
09-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Paine, The Only Person I Know Who Hasn't Faked Anything.

I once fake drop 200 wls in BETA. Like a bad boy I am i dropped 200 dirt seeds. :cool:

Duck
09-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Yeah. Hes dead alright.http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2013/11-19/gEMz5g9BG5-8.png

Snowi
09-10-2014, 10:37 PM
I agree. Things like Ariena shouldn't even exist, either. Would someone really be willing to risk their reputation just for a little attention?

I think Ariena has shown that our community is very gullible.

Applez
09-10-2014, 10:40 PM
*solorien might delete this thread*

Also: 48847