PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

playerde
09-10-2014, 11:59 PM
:cry: My prayers are with everyone who lost someone of this unaccounted day. I am still glad my dad who was near the building is not injured. It is a very sad moment and i would like for everyone to give a moment to everyone who lost their life that horrific day.

Ilikecats
09-11-2014, 12:02 AM
My uncle had to help find body's when it happend ;-; I pray for all the those people who lost someone

Zoruals
09-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Very well said, many people I know have a friend or relative that was injured on that day.

Let Jesus heal the wounded hearts, let him light the path, for now is your kingdom, your power and your glory.
-Zoruals

In Jesus name, amen. :hat:

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 01:14 AM
Are you guys talking about Suicide Prevention day?:cry: Dun say that:cry:...Errrmm say it's ICE CREME DAY! YEY! :yeah:

I mean if that's what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait wait being dumb here. Using safari nvm.. LEL! :crazy:

Pikasack
09-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Dang, 9/11 was a bad day, I hope everyone will be able to recover from it, my friend still cries about it because his mom died from it. :cry:

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Suicide Prevention is 9/10 my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Dang, 9/11 was a bad day, I hope everyone will be able to recover from it, my friend still cries about it because his mom died from it. :cry:

Does your friend live with his/her dad now?

Applez
09-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Uhhh what year was it again?... Lol

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 01:21 AM
Uhhh what year was it again?... Lol

In 2001. Not that long.

Shumentheny
09-11-2014, 01:22 AM
:cry: My prayers are with everyone who lost someone of this unaccounted day. I am still glad my dad who was near the building is not injured. It is a very sad moment and i would like for everyone to give a moment to everyone who lost their life that horrific day.

R.I.P. 911 is full of sorrow. But however 911 is a good day and a day to celebrate. But still sorry for the people who lose their life during 9/11/01.

R.I.P

Applez
09-11-2014, 01:23 AM
In 2001. Not that long.

It is older than me :whistling:

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 01:26 AM
It is older than me :whistling:

How old are you or when were you born?

- - - Updated - - -

R.I.P. 911 is full of sorrow. But however 911 is a good day and a day to celebrate. But still sorry for the people who lose their life during 9/11/01.

R.I.P

Strangely the date is 9/11 which is 911 without slash....Hmm that's interesting. LOL :whistling:

Disaster
09-11-2014, 11:40 AM

I was 1 yr old when that happened.

CoryT
09-11-2014, 11:42 AM
my uncle still has trama to this day

Nope
09-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Are you guys talking about Suicide Prevention day?:cry: Dun say that:cry:...Errrmm say it's ICE CREME DAY! YEY! :yeah:

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell.

Ilikecats
09-11-2014, 12:01 PM

- - - Updated - - -

What the......... Change ur post now

jennecarter
09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
We Must live our lives as normal. If we do anything less then the terrorists have won the day. Fear is what they want from us. We need to show them fearlessness in the face of their evil!

Boomer
09-11-2014, 01:18 PM

- - - Updated - - -

No, 9/11 is when terrorists hijacked 4 planes, and wrecked 2 into the World Trade Center and 1 into the Pentagon. The other was re-claimed by the passengers, but they didn't know how to fly it and they crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.

A salute to those who died, especially those on Flight 93.

Warp Rat
09-11-2014, 01:19 PM
My grandfather died on 9\11 :cry:

ParkourDevil
09-11-2014, 01:21 PM

R.I.P. everyone who died at that terrifying accident... :(

FrozenLord
09-11-2014, 01:48 PM
My English teacher told us that her sister was on building 1 and when the first plane hit the first building she was able to get out and when she was out one of her friends told her to go to building 2 and she told her that she wasn't going in because she wanted to see what was happening and she was standing watching the first building and seems many people were jumping off the Building one person fell next to her and she started crying.My teacher had also an uncle and he worked there and he was ready to go to work and than he got and call saying he should stay home because he was going to go to a mending but than they told him that it was cancel.My teacher's sister she was cring and than she so another plane but she didn't though that is was going to hit the other building so she ran back and she's alive but she couldn't sleep for days just thinking about what what happen.

Boomer
09-11-2014, 01:54 PM
My English teacher told us that her sister was on building 1 and when the first plane hit the first building she was able to get out and when she was out one of her friends told her to go to building 2 and she told her that she wasn't going in because she wanted to see what was happening and she was standing watching the first building and seems many people were jumping off the Building one person fell next to her and she started crying.My teacher had also an uncle and he worked there and he was ready to go to work and than he got and call saying he should stay home because he was going to go to a mending but than they told him that it was cancel.My teacher's sister she was cring and than she so another plane but she didn't though that is was going to hit the other building so she ran back and she's alive but she couldn't sleep for days just thinking about what what happen.

That's gotta be traumatizing.

Applez
09-11-2014, 02:20 PM
How old are you or when were you born?

- - - Updated - - -

Strangely the date is 9/11 which is 911 without slash....Hmm that's interesting. LOL :whistling:

2004 is the year I was born

(I am 10)

Boomer
09-11-2014, 02:22 PM
2004 is the year I was born

(I am 10)

I was 2 when it happened. I turned on the TV and my mom thought it was a movie. Then she saw it was a news channel and she started freaking, and called up my dad to see if it was real.

Zoruals
09-11-2014, 11:29 PM
I have a strong heart and I love topics like this just for the fact that I can usually relate to these, Which in this case, I can.

I was a year old. My father had gone to work, little did we know he wasn't coming home. He worked in tower #1 and was one floor under where the plane broke through, the building started tumbling, he was gone by the time it fell. And the weird thing is.. They found a stapler stuck in a wound in his head. Going to his funeral must have been horrid, his body was there, no ashes. Me being a year old, I remember only what's told by my mother.

I am 14 years old, and I have a great step-dad who I will always love and care for.

Let god maintain these broken hears and shall this day a mourning -Zoruals

Ilikecats
09-11-2014, 11:51 PM
It just fells like it happend yesterday but it was over 13 Years ago I was 3 when it happend.......

Sally1890
09-12-2014, 03:20 AM
No, 9/11 is when terrorists hijacked 4 planes, and wrecked 2 into the World Trade Center and 1 into the Pentagon. The other was re-claimed by the passengers, but they didn't know how to fly it and they crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.

A salute to those who died, especially those on Flight 93.

I know. It was 9/10 for me and there was something called Suicide Prevention today.
Right now is 9/11 and my whole school was talking about it.