PDA

View Full Version : A little RANT

COLTONROCKO
09-11-2014, 03:46 AM
I mean come on forumers. I am sick of this little crap of yours that you keep doing.

"STOP SPAMMING."

Here is a what I am having to deal with on the forums every god day; "Omgz Illuminati, omgz poems, omgz i got hacks."

I am sick of it! I could (some others too) could care less about all those examples. Is it really worth it?

Also, I am sick of these people who are just spamming for a rank. Like, whats the point? I am going to waste hours on the forums just to hit 1-5k posts, because then everyone will think I am awesome :cool:

No. If you are here to spam, then either stop spamming or get out of the forums. This isn't what the forums are, I miss the old forums. Just like the game, the community is dumbstruck by scammers and blame mods and all that for not coming and saving their items. Plus when you register, it says "Spammers will be shot." Well Mods/devs, why isn't spammers being shot. I've seen a little getting banned from the forums, but then again the spammers are just plain annoying.

"THE MINIMODS."

You guys need to stop with "Wrong subforum." I mean it is fine with one person saying "Wrong Subforum" But there is like 7 people in a thread that just say the same damn thing over and over again. This one gets mad, I mean what can you do with saying that. You think you can just run the forums around here can ya? Well, sorry you're wrong. Every thread I see, it is always off topic about the stupid wrong subforum bs. I mean, come on we get it. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. We arn't robots controlled by little data bases and servers that make us be douches to new people and barley get their damn answer on their question.

"THE GRAMMARS"

These kinds of forumers are what bugs me the most. They seriously just sit on a computer and correct peoples grammar and think they are a badass. Everytime I see a grammar nazi I just ignore it. But it is getting out of hand. You guys seriously mock other forumers over their grammar. And please also, stop acting like you have bad grammar, it isn't funny, it is hard to read, and it is just spam. I was mocked by Shikaru about my grammar issues, that I started teaching myself grammar. It ain't the best but the best i've seen. Besides, what if that person English wasn't their primary language? It ain't their fault.

Rant over.

Olin
09-11-2014, 03:54 AM
I mean come on forumers. I am sick of this little crap of yours that you keep doing.

"STOP SPAMMING."

Here is a what I am having to deal with on the forums every god day; "Omgz Illuminati, omgz poems, omgz i got hacks."

I am sick of it! I could (some others too) could care less about all those examples. Is it really worth it?

Also, I am sick of these people who are just spamming for a rank. Like, whats the point? I am going to waste hours on the forums just to hit 1-5k posts, because then everyone will think I am awesome :cool:

No. If you are here to spam, then either stop spamming or get out of the forums. This isn't what the forums are, I miss the old forums. Just like the game, the community is dumbstruck by scammers and blame mods and all that for not coming and saving their items. Plus when you register, it says "Spammers will be shot." Well Mods/devs, why isn't spammers being shot. I've seen a little getting banned from the forums, but then again the spammers are just plain annoying.

"THE MINIMODS."

You guys need to stop with "Wrong subforum." I mean it is fine with one person saying "Wrong Subforum" But there is like 7 people in a thread that just say the same damn thing over and over again. This one gets mad, I mean what can you do with saying that. You think you can just run the forums around here can ya? Well, sorry you're wrong. Every thread I see, it is always off topic about the stupid wrong subforum bs. I mean, come on we get it. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. We arn't robots controlled by little data bases and servers that make us be douches to new people and barley get their damn answer on their question.

"THE GRAMMAR NAZIS."

These kinds of forumers are what bugs me the most. They seriously just sit on a computer and correct peoples grammar and think they are a badass. Everytime I see a grammar nazi I just ignore it. But it is getting out of hand. You guys seriously mock other forumers over their grammar. And please also, stop acting like you have bad grammar, it isn't funny, it is hard to read, and it is just spam. I was mocked by Shikaru about my grammar issues, that I started teaching myself grammar. It ain't the best but the best i've seen. Besides, what if that person English wasn't their primary language? It ain't their fault.

Rant over.
Why would you even call a person who corrects grammar, a "Grammar Nazi?" That's just...rude, and yet you want others to stop acting immaturely? I would litteraly criticize your grammar right now if I was a jerk like you.

COLTONROCKO
09-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Why would you even call a person who corrects grammar, a "Grammar Nazi?" That's just...rude, and yet you want others to stop acting immaturely? I would litteraly criticize your grammar right now if I was a jerk like you.

I am the jerk.

What's wrong with my grammar, I don't have the best nor the worst. I am stating something that spamming isn't aloud on the forums..

King902
09-11-2014, 03:56 AM

"STOP SPAMMING."

"THE MINIMODS."

"THE GRAMMAR NAZIS."

Rant over.
I agree with you, without users spamming the community would be much better. Mods would have easier jobs on the forums and they would get to relax a bit more. None of the "weird" typing. But alas, the forums are not perfect nor is any individual. Spamming is there way of having fun while mods are left to do clean up if it gets too out of hand. The minimod thing is mostly referred to new forumers, to them it is helping. No hate for grammar nazis, without them there is no purification of grammar! We need the grammar nazis for one reason and that is correct grammar ;3

Olin
09-11-2014, 03:58 AM
I am the jerk.

What's wrong with my grammar, I don't have the best nor the worst. I am stating something that spamming isn't aloud on the forums..

You had many punctuation errors in your statements. Stating an opinion can be stated less offensively.

King902
09-11-2014, 03:58 AM

Wwoowwowowowowowowo! You have no right to call someone a jerk! The "Grammar Nazi" term has been around the forums for a while. It may be rude, but it isn't as rude as what you think.

COLTONROCKO
09-11-2014, 03:59 AM
You had many punctuation errors in your statements. Stating an opinion can be stated less offensively.

I never said I am the grammar god did I?

.-.

There I changed it.

Brennanber
09-11-2014, 04:01 AM

"STOP SPAMMING."

"THE MINIMODS."

"THE GRAMMARS"

Rant over.

Ugh yea don't you just hate when people do what they are taught to do, it just makes me sick!

Spam and "simple posts" are two VERY different things.

"Ok thanks :)" or "omg illuminati #4 confirmed get dr. Snoop doge" are simple posts.

Saying something like " ur just a h8er" to every single person who posts on your thread is spam. Its unnecessary in all standards due to lack of logical thought.

Olin
09-11-2014, 04:05 AM
I never said I am the grammar god did I?

.-.

There I changed it.

I only stated your incorrect grammar because of you being offensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Wwoowwowowowowowowo! You have no right to call someone a jerk! The "Grammar Nazi" term has been around the forums for a while. It may be rude, but it isn't as rude as what you think.

And I wonder why the term, "Grammar Police" hasn't been around. I have no right to state my opinion now? It's still rude, that what matters.

COLTONROCKO
09-11-2014, 04:05 AM
I only stated your incorrect grammar because of you being offensive.

How was I being offensive?

Because of telling the truth, that it really the purpose of the forums are for.

To tell your own opinions of someone (unless you bully that person) or something.

Olin
09-11-2014, 04:09 AM

To tell your own opinions of someone (unless you bully that person) or something.

Stating "Grammar Nazi" is rude.

Brennanber
09-11-2014, 04:11 AM

Not sure how to read that but the purpose of the forums is not to tell the truth. Also offensive and truthful and both be applied to one thing.

Forums' isn't about posting opinions about people either. You could but its for community, otherwise this would be a political site.

- - - Updated - - -

Stating "Grammar Nazi" is rude.

Its an internet term, it can be rude. But its really like calling someone a player, they will either find it a compliment, normal, or offensive.

Nope
09-11-2014, 10:23 AM
If no one corrects their mistakes, who would? Their english teachers? Why wait? We can correct them on the spot so they can learn their mistakes. I would rather have people knowing they are wrong, than to let them live a lie.

Boomer
09-11-2014, 02:24 PM

Seriously; no one cares. Its not like he used absolutely no punctuation whatsoever.

Applez
09-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Omg u have 1,666 posts!!!111one

Illumiti

Shikaru
09-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Tch. You forgot to mention the part where you actually thanked me for it. You do realize, I wasn't mocking you so much as trying to help you, right? I'm not the type of person to sit down and walk you through something. At any rate, correcting grammar isn't always a bad thing. You do realize that if no one corrects you, you will do it in real life, and then people WILL make fun of you and possibly lower your job chances/choices right? But of course, when you get corrected it's always being mean to you, I get it. I feel the same way about a few things, especially when I know for a fact I am right and the other person insists. But, yea. People aren't Grammar Nazi's. No. People correct your grammar for a reason.

GTiiFarm
09-11-2014, 07:04 PM

"STOP SPAMMING."

"THE MINIMODS."

"THE GRAMMARS"

Rant over.

Only somin illuminati member would say...