PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To My iTunes?!

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 04:47 AM
What happened? I brought a new iPad and now my songs + random other "rock" songs [No offense, rock music ain't my cup of tea] are on the iTunes. Here's a pic: 48907The ones that have a white pic no color much on them is the rock music and the ones with color pic is mine. Someone help...is this iPad belonging to someone else or something? :scratch: If it was good songs that I like, I wouldn't mind much but these songs are not the kind of music I like...it's just...no...no..Sorry for people who like rock music though. I can't seem to restart the app to take it away.:confused: Anyone know a solution to these problems?

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-11-2014, 04:49 AM
What happened? I brought a new iPad and now my songs + random other "rock" songs [No offense, rock music ain't my cup of tea] are on the iTunes. Here's a pic: 48907The ones that have a white pic no color much on them is the rock music and the ones with color pic is mine. Someone help...is this iPad belonging to someone else or something? :scratch: If it was good songs that I like, I wouldn't mind much but these songs are not the kind of music I like...it's just...no...no..Sorry for people who like rock music though. I can't seem to restart the app to take it away.:confused: Anyone know a solution to these problems?

*insert /fp here*
JUST DELETE DEM SALLY.
IT AINT HARD.

Jerry000
mayba u ned buy music frm the musik persen maker, u need itun account allso -0after u need ask mum buy money

SAMDACAT
Happened to me, don't worry, rock ain't my cup of tea either :sweatdrop:. Anyway, I just deal with it, if it was on your old iPad or parents/family iPad's then that is why. It sticks to the email address/ IP

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 04:52 AM
Happened to me, don't worry, rock ain't my cup of tea either :sweatdrop:. Anyway, I just deal with it, if it was on your old iPad or parents/family iPad's then that is why. It sticks to the email address/ IP

I never. Download rock. And I am the first one to have an iPad in my family and my family never listens to music on my iPad.

- - - Updated - - -

*insert /fp here*
JUST DELETE DEM SALLY.
IT AINT HARD.

How to delete it?

- - - Updated - - -

mayba u ned buy music frm the musik persen maker, u need itun account allso -0after u need ask mum buy money

But I don't even like the music...why buy it? LOL it sounds bad to me..

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-11-2014, 04:52 AM
I never. Download rock. And I am the first one to have an iPad in my family and my family never listens to music on my iPad.

- - - Updated - - -

How to delete it?

- - - Updated - - -

But I don't even like the music...why buy it? LOL it sounds bad to me..

Google is ur friend.

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 04:54 AM
Google is ur friend.

Kkk no correction. Safari is :]

#BSFF

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-11-2014, 04:58 AM
Kkk no correction. Safari is :]

#BSFF

It's still freaking google.
/UltraFP

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 05:00 AM
It's still freaking google.
/UltraFP

But it's called Safari LEL :rolleyes:

Uhh Nuu computer ish too far away to connect and it's nighttime Nuu...Oh well..gotta do it tmmrow

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-11-2014, 05:07 AM
But it's called Safari LEL :rolleyes:

Uhh Nuu computer ish too far away to connect and it's nighttime Nuu...Oh well..gotta do it tmmrow
I know it's called Safari.
/small fp.

Jerry000
09-11-2014, 05:09 AM
/small fp.

ii use think that safaei is anima safari but now i no it is inuternet thin

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 05:09 AM
/small fp.

Andddddd..

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-11-2014, 05:11 AM
ii use think that safaei is anima safari but now i no it is inuternet thin

Plot twist: It's both. :0

- - - Updated - - -

Andddddd..

Look at your past posts dude.

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 05:12 AM
Plot twist: It's both. :0

- - - Updated - - -

Look at your past posts dude.
Yea it's safari. Either way I call it Safari. Why do you need to correct it if you say Google & Safari is the same thing?

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-11-2014, 05:14 AM
Yea it's safari. Either way I call it Safari. Why do you need to correct it if you say Google & Safari is the same thing?

I said "Google is your friend"
You said "No Safari is"
I said"Safari is still google/Google is still safari"
Then this happened.

Sally1890
09-11-2014, 05:18 AM
Forget it. I hate getting in these worthless fights. Ima just call it the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Internet is taking over the world. We don't even use our human brains anymore. Someday I wouldn't be surprised if our Earth was filled completely with robots. ._.

GummiBear64
09-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Forget it. I hate getting in these worthless fights. Ima just call it the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Internet is taking over the world. We don't even use our human brains anymore. Someday I wouldn't be surprised if our Earth was filled completely with robots. ._.

It's not a fight. It's more of a "I know you're right, I just hate being wrong so please let me be right just this once," or you could even call it "I'm Kim Kardashian," because you're fighting over absolutely nothing.

Anulot
09-11-2014, 10:34 AM
Settings < Music < Flip the "Show all music" switch.

Mrs.TommoSwag
09-11-2014, 09:38 PM

- - - Updated - - -

it's already happening, well, they're . taking over Asia first. Since Asia has made robots..
NEXT THING YOU KNOW, WE HAVE TO WRITE IN CODE:0