PDA

View Full Version : Any IOS App that you can Save GIFs to your Camera Roll?

HerobrineFan
09-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Title says all

DISCALMER-I don't want one that makes GIFS And saves em,I want a App where you can get a Online GIF And save it to the camera roll

Dark_Heat
09-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Title says all

DISCALMER-I don't want one that makes GIFS And saves em,I want a App where you can get a Online GIF And save it to the camera roll

There is none that I know of,

But the files do save as gifs but they don't play. I have sneaked into my iPad camera files and all vids saved are .gifs but they don't play. So..

Aimster73
09-12-2014, 12:01 AM
I use Dropbox to save all kinds of files. You may look into using that app to store files, pull them up, then saving them to your camera roll... not sure, but that might work.

Another one to try is PhotoBucket, but I only use that online (haven't tried the app yet). It's a great server-based site that lets you sit your gif file right there and copy/paste straight from the site. A lot of the images I use here are sitting on photobucket's site (horse siggy, for example).

Hope this helps!

Sheth
09-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Actually, all you do is save the gif itself. Though in your camera roll it doesn't play, it plays when you send it to someone.

iToaster
09-12-2014, 05:44 AM
Just save it to camera roll open it in the camera roll watch it play or get me a Toasted Twister Or a Twited Burrito